Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    • 13,084Posts
    • 41,323Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 2nd Aug 17 at 1:40 PM
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 29
    • notbritishgas
    • By notbritishgas 13th Mar 18, 8:10 AM
    • 2,086 Posts
    • 952 Thanks
    notbritishgas
    Finally received the 2 emails just before 5 oclock yesterday.
    But as others have stated they do not work.
    How have those affected sorted it out. I have tried to reply to the password email but it comes back undelivered.

Edit: managed to use the contact link in the login page, the list of surveys was there so chose Royal Mail.

Further edit: Suspecting it was a browser issue on my PC I tried logging in on my IPAD and it worked. I was able to change my password OK.
    I then went back to the PC and was able to login from there as well.
    Last edited by notbritishgas; 13-03-2018 at 9:13 AM.
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 13th Mar 18, 9:18 AM
    • 1,773 Posts
    • 9,469 Thanks
    NBLondon
    Just received my new password,but i couldn't log in,i'm locked out now.
    Tried to use their contact us form, but you have to select survey,but there are no options showing,so the form will not go through.
    Originally posted by nanto3girls
    I can only echo what some posters on here have found. Login does not work. Tried to send an email but drop down list also does not work. Other than that all is well!
    Originally posted by MABLE
    Well - I got the original "Your new login" e-mail at 1515 yesterday and it didn't work. Tried the Contact Us page and no list of surveys (that was before I read quoia's brilliant explanation of how TNS have mucked it up) . Tried the Forgot Password link and got the e-mail in less than a minute - and that password worked. So I'm going to have a look round and then see if lets me log out and back in again.
    I am going to ask TNS for some free stamps as compensation.
    Originally posted by Mchambers
    I'd ask for a Yearbook - that's about the right value for the time we're wasting.
    Womble #7 - Running Total 9.68 $1.99 3.35 S//0.10 (that's supposed to be 10 Ukrainian kopiyki but the site is refusing to display the symbol) Bds$0.10 A$0.05 C$0.88 S$0.20 zl0.02 (Polish grosze) LB0.22 (Bulgarian stotinka) ISKr 5 DKr 0.50 CHF 0.50
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 13th Mar 18, 9:30 AM
    • 1,773 Posts
    • 9,469 Thanks
    NBLondon
    I used to put them as 'reserves' but they kept coming back as 'active'. Hope that doesn't happen now.
    Originally posted by GetRealBabe
    I got that repeatedly last year... and now they are all back again! When I try to delete one - I get the message "Save Failed" and it won't go. However, I haven't lost any as I now have about 16 in my list of 10.... So I've tried the new whizzy message system to tell them. Managed to update my current Unaddressed survey (after seeing comments above)
    And I've logged out and in again OK
    Womble #7 - Running Total 9.68 $1.99 3.35 S//0.10 (that's supposed to be 10 Ukrainian kopiyki but the site is refusing to display the symbol) Bds$0.10 A$0.05 C$0.88 S$0.20 zl0.02 (Polish grosze) LB0.22 (Bulgarian stotinka) ISKr 5 DKr 0.50 CHF 0.50
    • cherie1122
    • By cherie1122 13th Mar 18, 9:34 AM
    • 403 Posts
    • 1,559 Thanks
    cherie1122
    Well, today it all worked wonderfully. I even updated my profile with an extra phone number and a picture. I like the new site. I must admit yesterday was quite frustrating and I didn't get on it until around 6 pm.

• Chocmonster7
    • By Chocmonster7 13th Mar 18, 9:42 AM
    • 2,281 Posts
    • 2,023 Thanks
    Chocmonster7
    I've now managed to add on the post box I use most (which was missing from the list) so I could log the letter I posted last Friday. Now all up to date with entries on the various surveys so quite happy.
    • GetRealBabe
    • By GetRealBabe 13th Mar 18, 10:00 AM
    • 2,186 Posts
    • 2,423 Thanks
    GetRealBabe
    I got that repeatedly last year... and now they are all back again! When I try to delete one - I get the message "Save Failed" and it won't go. However, I haven't lost any as I now have about 16 in my list of 10.... So I've tried the new whizzy message system to tell them. Managed to update my current Unaddressed survey (after seeing comments above)
    And I've logged out and in again OK
    Originally posted by NBLondon
    Hi

Thankfully, only have 4 Post Boxes and Offices on my list. (Eventhough it said save failed, when I refreshed the page yesterday, the Post Boxes and Offices I had deleted were deleted)
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 014-Finally got a signature.

• Primrose
    • By Primrose 13th Mar 18, 12:14 PM
    • 8,027 Posts
    • 28,099 Thanks
    Primrose
    I can!!!8217;t get through the process of entering the two items I,m supposed to mail today despite trying for half an hour. frankly, if they can!!!8217;t bother to include a tutorial Instead of supposedly self intuitive icons for the technical illiterate like me, I,m going to abandon the process
    • molerat
    • By molerat 13th Mar 18, 1:24 PM
    • 18,606 Posts
    • 12,752 Thanks
    molerat
    When I try to delete one - I get the message "Save Failed" and it won't go. However, I haven't lost any as I now have about 16 in my list of 10
    Originally posted by NBLondon
    Deleted my reserves that were on the new list and got the failed message but after coming out of that screen and back in after each delete they went one by one.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donations.html
    • notbritishgas
    • By notbritishgas 13th Mar 18, 2:09 PM
    • 2,086 Posts
    • 952 Thanks
    notbritishgas
    I can!!!8217;t get through the process of entering the two items I,m supposed to mail today despite trying for half an hour. frankly, if they can!!!8217;t bother to include a tutorial Instead of supposedly self intuitive icons for the technical illiterate like me, I,m going to abandon the process
    Originally posted by Primrose
    Quite easy.
    In the column down the left hand side click on Sender Data Entry. This brings up all of the items you have to send. Click on the one you want and then the entry is the same as the old method in a more fancy way!

Now I am in! I am quite liking the new set up, I am doing three surveys, sending /receiving and correctly addressed are OK. The Unaddressed is a bit different but OK, do not know if we should enter zero on the days nothing is received. At the moment I am entering zero.
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 13th Mar 18, 3:16 PM
    • 1,773 Posts
    • 9,469 Thanks
    NBLondon
    Deleted my reserves that were on the new list and got the failed message but after coming out of that screen and back in after each delete they went one by one.
    Originally posted by molerat
    Thanks moley - that worked... it's just the confirmation pop-up that's wrong then.
    • Chrisv
    • By Chrisv 13th Mar 18, 4:41 PM
    • 4,139 Posts
    • 77,074 Thanks
    Chrisv
    Quite easy.
    In the column down the left hand side click on Sender Data Entry. This brings up all of the items you have to send. Click on the one you want and then the entry is the same as the old method in a more fancy way!

Now I am in! I am quite liking the new set up, I am doing three surveys, sending /receiving and correctly addressed are OK. The Unaddressed is a bit different but OK, do not know if we should enter zero on the days nothing is received. At the moment I am entering zero.
    Originally posted by notbritishgas
    This is my sidebar notbritishgas. Where would I look to see the correctly addressed / unaddressed? TIA

Not wanting something is as good as possessing it Donald Horban
    • Primrose
    • By Primrose 13th Mar 18, 4:59 PM
    • 8,027 Posts
    • 28,099 Thanks
    Primrose
    Despite faffing around for much of the day I still can't find out how to enter my favourite postbox I've entered the information which was on the old format and it's failing to find it.

I don't know why all the previous information wasn't included and as I now cant even work out how to send them a message, I shall use my favourite postbox regardless and just mark everything as being posted from the one listed box.
    • cherie1122
    • By cherie1122 13th Mar 18, 5:00 PM
    • 403 Posts
    • 1,559 Thanks
    cherie1122
    On my dashboard the Correctly Delivered Survey is under "Receiver Data Entry".

• libra10
    • By libra10 13th Mar 18, 5:03 PM
    • 10,046 Posts
    • 197,980 Thanks
    libra10
    I have a 'Correctly Delivered' tab underneath 'Receiver Data Entry', but don't see tab for 'Unaddressed Mail'.
    • Chrisv
    • By Chrisv 13th Mar 18, 5:18 PM
    • 4,139 Posts
    • 77,074 Thanks
    Chrisv
    On my dashboard the Correctly Delivered Survey is under "Receiver Data Entry".
    Originally posted by cherie1122
    I have a 'Correctly Delivered' tab underneath 'Receiver Data Entry', but don't see tab for 'Unaddressed Mail'.
    Originally posted by libra10
    Thanks both
    So, is it missing from mine because you're both taking part in the 'Correctly Delivered' at the minute and I'm not -
    or is it just 'missing'
    • ciderboy2009
    • By ciderboy2009 13th Mar 18, 5:21 PM
    • 410 Posts
    • 373 Thanks
    ciderboy2009
    Can't even tab between selections on the correctly delivered survey, now have to click in each box.
    Originally posted by littlemoney
    Yup - that's annoying me as well. I've just used the new messaging system to suggest that they enable it.
    • libra10
    • By libra10 13th Mar 18, 5:23 PM
    • 10,046 Posts
    • 197,980 Thanks
    libra10
    I'm doing neither of these surveys at present. Just doing the posting mail and receiving at present. Though not receiving much and keep being short of smarts.
    • Chrisv
    • By Chrisv 13th Mar 18, 5:28 PM
    • 4,139 Posts
    • 77,074 Thanks
    Chrisv
    I'm doing neither of these surveys at present. Just doing the posting mail and receiving at present. Though not receiving much and keep being short of smarts.
    Originally posted by libra10
    Thanks libra10 I'll contact them about it next week when things settle in a bit.
    • cherie1122
    • By cherie1122 13th Mar 18, 5:32 PM
    • 403 Posts
    • 1,559 Thanks
    cherie1122
    I'll be doing Correctly Delivered next week (starting 19th) but never do the unaddressed mail so that's probably why it's not on my list.

• aninymoose
    • By aninymoose 13th Mar 18, 5:49 PM
    • 131 Posts
    • 253 Thanks
    aninymoose
    I often use http://dracos.co.uk/made/nearest-postbox/ to get postbox references if i forget when i'm there
    Originally posted by trix-a-belle
    Thank you. Wish I had seen this before I left for work this morning though.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,990Posts Today

6,015Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin