Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    • 13,095Posts
    • 41,325Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 2nd Aug 17 at 1:40 PM
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 26
    • girlchops
    • By girlchops 12th Mar 18, 1:38 PM
    • 157 Posts
    • 1,656 Thanks
    girlchops
    Hi all,
    Thanks for the heads up, I also got my details after clicking the forgotten password link!
    To Februarycat, I'm taking part in the 'Correctly Delivered' survey atm and found the link/page for it under the menu subheadings on the far lft hand side. To me it looks like this new portal/site has been created for those with visual impairments in mind. I've had a nosey round some of the new site and every page is huge despite my page view settings remaining on 100%. Not a complaint just an observation and sure we'll get used to it soon! After all we coped with the old one in all its quirkiness!!
    good luck to all in their adventures on the new site
    Last edited by girlchops; 12-03-2018 at 2:15 PM.
    • minty777
    • By minty777 12th Mar 18, 1:40 PM
    • 175 Posts
    • 147 Thanks
    minty777
    I've just done that as I hadn't had an e-mail.... No response yet and it doesn't fill me with confidence really...
    Originally posted by NBLondon
    it took at least 30 mins for mine to come
    • Chrisv
    • By Chrisv 12th Mar 18, 1:42 PM
    • 4,143 Posts
    • 77,084 Thanks
    Chrisv
    I've logged in fine, and entered the competition

Found the Sender Data Entry for the item I posted this morning, clicked on it's blue tile...........and nothing.

Will try again later, mebbe a few teething problems?
    Not wanting something is as good as possessing it Donald Horban
    • GetRealBabe
    • By GetRealBabe 12th Mar 18, 1:50 PM
    • 2,186 Posts
    • 2,423 Thanks
    GetRealBabe
    got mine after i clicked the "forgot password" solution

Had to wait a little while before i got it

https://tnspostalplatformrm.tnsglobal.com/
    Originally posted by minty777
    Hi

Thanks a lot. No email here either.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 014-Finally got a signature.

• girlchops
    • By girlchops 12th Mar 18, 1:54 PM
    • 157 Posts
    • 1,656 Thanks
    girlchops
    meant to say that only one of my Post Offices is still present under posting locations and all my previously saved postboxes are missing and that was full with a few reserves. So definitely a few glitches or maybe they haven't moved all the data over yet! Who knows?
    It's not such a big issue for me as I'm currently resting but doing the correctly delivered survey so can wait it out until it settles. For those active participants you might want to only add 1 or 2 bits of info (if you find things missing) and see if they stay there before spending time adding everything else only for it to go missing again!!
    • GetRealBabe
    • By GetRealBabe 12th Mar 18, 1:56 PM
    • 2,186 Posts
    • 2,423 Thanks
    GetRealBabe
    Hi

Just tried to log in. No luck as the site is in Maintenance Mode. Typical TNS.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 014-Finally got a signature.

• Chocmonster7
    • By Chocmonster7 12th Mar 18, 1:56 PM
    • 2,282 Posts
    • 2,023 Thanks
    Chocmonster7
    I've finally received the emails but their website is now saying it's in Maintenance Mode!
    • Chrisv
    • By Chrisv 12th Mar 18, 1:57 PM
    • 4,143 Posts
    • 77,084 Thanks
    Chrisv
    Oh dear..............

Not wanting something is as good as possessing it Donald Horban
    • Februarycat
    • By Februarycat 12th Mar 18, 1:59 PM
    • 1,259 Posts
    • 1,701 Thanks
    Februarycat
    Hi all,
    Thanks for the heads up, I also got my details after clicking the forgotten password link!
    To Februarycat, I'm taking part in the 'Correctly Delivered' survey atm and found the link/page for it under the menu subheadings on the far lft hand side. To me it looks like this new portal/site has been created for those with visual impairments. I've had a nosey round some of the new site and every page is huge despite my page view settings remaining on 100%. Not a complaint just an observation and sure we'll get used to it soon! After all we coped with the old one in all its quirkiness!!
    good luck to all in their adventures on the new site
    Originally posted by girlchops
    girlchops just had a proper look and found the link and agree all the pictures are huge, at least we should be able to tell which leaflet is which. I still not sure how to log it if you receive no leaflets, perhaps you only do it now for the days you get them, whereas before you had to log each day even as 0, will wait now till I get some leaflets this week and see how I get on.
    OnePoll = 40.00 11/3/16 - 40 28/12/17
    Pureprofile = 15.20
    PanelOpinion = 2.95
    • libra10
    • By libra10 12th Mar 18, 2:16 PM
    • 10,056 Posts
    • 198,090 Thanks
    libra10
    Wondering if anyone can help.

I have entered an item which I posted this morning, and also an item received last week. No problems.

Am now in 'Item Preparation', trying to enter items to post next week, commencing 18th March. However, where it says please add Smart the little box refuses to click. I don't want to click 'Confirm item Prepared' in case it leaves me unable to add the required Smart.

Any help please?
    • Kandboys
    • By Kandboys 12th Mar 18, 2:25 PM
    • 1,420 Posts
    • 5,715 Thanks
    Kandboys
    I received my log in details but they do not work! And now it has locked my account as I have 'entered the wrong password too many times'. Says to contact them but when you put in the information for the contact form it says 'please select a survey' but there is no option there and it won't send the form through without selecting something from that box. Not good for the first day of going live!
    Thank you to everyone for sharing competitions!
    • cherie1122
    • By cherie1122 12th Mar 18, 2:44 PM
    • 403 Posts
    • 1,559 Thanks
    cherie1122
    I'm waiting for my password still. I am on the live panel but due to finish soon (I have a stack of stuff that should be posted and entered). Have most people received their new password? I wonder why we couldn't have used the old password?

• quoia
    • By quoia 12th Mar 18, 2:47 PM
    • 13,094 Posts
    • 141,507 Thanks
    quoia
    I received my log in details but they do not work! And now it has locked my account as I have 'entered the wrong password too many times'. Says to contact them but when you put in the information for the contact form it says 'please select a survey' but there is no option there and it won't send the form through without selecting something from that box. Not good for the first day of going live!
    Originally posted by Kandboys
    Why wouldn't you select ROYAL MAIL?

Afterall that is the SURVEY that we are all participating in ...

.. and the old website was

rmsurveys.research-int.com

There are 10 types of people in the world. ()
    () Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
    • Kandboys
    • By Kandboys 12th Mar 18, 2:50 PM
    • 1,420 Posts
    • 5,715 Thanks
    Kandboys
    Why wouldn't you select ROYAL MAIL?

Afterall that is the SURVEY that we are all participating in ...

.. and the old website was

rmsurveys.research-int.com

Originally posted by quoia
    I can't select Royal Mail as there is no option to select that on the drop down box. If you use the contact us option at the bottom of the very first page there is no options under 'select survey'. I know which survey I am on thanks, I've been doing it for over two years. No need to be rude!
    Thank you to everyone for sharing competitions!
    • notbritishgas
    • By notbritishgas 12th Mar 18, 2:52 PM
    • 2,087 Posts
    • 954 Thanks
    notbritishgas
    I'm waiting for my password still. I am on the live panel but due to finish soon (I have a stack of stuff that should be posted and entered). Have most people received their new password? I wonder why we couldn't have used the old password?
    Originally posted by cherie1122
    Still waiting for my password, but from what others have said perhaps just as well.
    • Catwoman1975
    • By Catwoman1975 12th Mar 18, 3:00 PM
    • 371 Posts
    • 483 Thanks
    Catwoman1975
    Having the exact same issue. Password does not work and there is nothing to select on the form (no Royal Mail option) so can't send an email.
    • girlchops
    • By girlchops 12th Mar 18, 3:01 PM
    • 157 Posts
    • 1,656 Thanks
    girlchops
    I can't select Royal Mail as there is no option to select that on the drop down box. If you use the contact us option at the bottom of the very first page there is no options under 'select survey'. I know which survey I am on thanks, I've been doing it for over two years. No need to be rude!
    To give Quoia the benefit of the doubt I think they were pointing out the stupidity of the new system's design!! We're all participating in the Royal Mail Survey and it used to be in the title as she/he states so why would we select anything else let alone be given a choice?
    But maybe they're thinking of expanding to other mail providers seeing as they have it cracked with the RM survey!!!
    • fraserbooks
    • By fraserbooks 12th Mar 18, 3:02 PM
    • 308 Posts
    • 5,556 Thanks
    fraserbooks
    I had mine. The entry for the prize draw is under help, rewards. I received a letter at 11:55, a real pain to enter the time. I suppose we will get used to it but I can't see any advantages yet.
    • cherie1122
    • By cherie1122 12th Mar 18, 3:02 PM
    • 403 Posts
    • 1,559 Thanks
    cherie1122
    I received my two emails and am having the same problem. No list of surveys and the new password doesn't work

• quoia
    • By quoia 12th Mar 18, 3:03 PM
    • 13,094 Posts
    • 141,507 Thanks
    quoia
    Yes there is - there are 7 of them

UNEX Lot 2
    Sweden Post SPPM ST & MT
    Royal Mail
    Canada Post
    AusPost
    Royal Mail Currency
    Royal Mail Diary

There are 10 types of people in the world. ()
    () Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

897Posts Today

6,725Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin