Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    • 13,132Posts
    • 41,397Thanks
    sarah1972
    3 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    3 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 2nd Aug 17 at 1:40 PM
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 24
    • mustbemad
    • By mustbemad 23rd Feb 18, 9:43 PM
    • 571 Posts
    • 364 Thanks
    mustbemad
    If the brown envelopes have an Rxxxx sheet in them then they need logging. They have obviously decided you need some more SMARTs. Check your SMART stock, they will likely already be listed. When you are live you may receive real SMARTs in the same manner.
    Originally posted by molerat
    I!!!8217;m even more confused now, I checked on the website, no sign of the training smarts but there is a message saying I have to send back some of the real smarts they sent but I only have 2 out of the 4 they!!!8217;ve requested.

Mbm x
    Debt free as of June 2013 and never getting into anything other than mortgage debt in the future
    • aninymoose
    • By aninymoose 24th Feb 18, 11:19 AM
    • 132 Posts
    • 254 Thanks
    aninymoose
    Just received my final posting pack with 12 first class, 4 large letter and a presentation pack. Iíve always received the presentation pack separately in the past. Game of Thrones pack which my daughter claimed within two minutes of opening . The time has flown this time. See you in 6 months.
    • saving-mad
    • By saving-mad 27th Feb 18, 9:38 AM
    • 418 Posts
    • 230 Thanks
    saving-mad
    Ive just checked the panel zone website and it says if I can't post on the correct day to post the same day next week, has anyone done this ok?
    Its snowing heavens high here, the roads are terrible and I have a cube to post this morning and tomorrow morning.
    I don't fancy risking my car and insurance to do the 8 mile round trip to the post office, I have no other reason to leave the house today or tomorrow.
    Owner of a cute cottage in the North York Moors
    • custardy
    • By custardy 27th Feb 18, 9:42 AM
    • 33,555 Posts
    • 28,512 Thanks
    custardy
    Ive just checked the panel zone website and it says if I can't post on the correct day to post the same day next week, has anyone done this ok?
    Its snowing heavens high here, the roads are terrible and I have a cube to post this morning and tomorrow morning.
    I don't fancy risking my car and insurance to do the 8 mile round trip to the post office, I have no other reason to leave the house today or tomorrow.
    Originally posted by saving-mad
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5688834

This comes up regularly and is in the FAqs at the start of this thread for that very reason.

Q) I will be unable to post on the day of the schedule as I can't get to the Post Office or Post Box. What should I do?

A) Keep hold of the item and post it the following week on the same day as on the schedule. If you can't post the week after post it two weeks after.
    • libra10
    • By libra10 27th Feb 18, 9:42 AM
    • 10,174 Posts
    • 201,944 Thanks
    libra10
    I posted a letter Monday, this week which was scheduled for last Monday.

I had run out of Smarts, and was advised to do this. There shouldn't be a problem.
    • molerat
    • By molerat 28th Feb 18, 12:26 PM
    • 18,807 Posts
    • 12,992 Thanks
    molerat
    Christmas 2017 presentation pack, 12 x 1st Christmas and 4 x 1L received today.
    Goodbye for now letter along with Game of Thrones presentation, 12 x 1st & 4 x 1L received today. They really don't have a clue do they
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donations.html
    • fraserbooks
    • By fraserbooks 1st Mar 18, 4:49 PM
    • 316 Posts
    • 5,599 Thanks
    fraserbooks
    I received a signed for letter today. I felt sorry for the postman struggling through the snow with it. No lucky smart.
    • aninymoose
    • By aninymoose 2nd Mar 18, 6:56 PM
    • 132 Posts
    • 254 Thanks
    aninymoose
    Goodbye for now letter along with Game of Thrones presentation, 12 x 1st & 4 x 1L received today. They really don't have a clue do they
    No they really donít

Just received my final posting pack with 12 first class, 4 large letter and a presentation pack. Iíve always received the presentation pack separately in the past. Game of Thrones pack which my daughter claimed within two minutes of opening . The time has flown this time. See you in 6 months.
    Originally posted by aninymoose
    Just received another posting pack for week starting 12 March
    • molerat
    • By molerat 2nd Mar 18, 7:02 PM
    • 18,807 Posts
    • 12,992 Thanks
    molerat
    No they really donít

Just received another posting pack for week starting 12 March
    Send them a query " I thought I had finished" e-mail and they will send out an apology and another final stamps pack.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donations.html
    • cherie1122
    • By cherie1122 2nd Mar 18, 7:12 PM
    • 403 Posts
    • 1,559 Thanks
    cherie1122
    That happened to me too. I thought I'd finished but then got another four items to post the week after next. Most odd.

• aninymoose
    • By aninymoose 2nd Mar 18, 7:59 PM
    • 132 Posts
    • 254 Thanks
    aninymoose
    Send them a query " I thought I had finished" e-mail and they will send out an apology and another final stamps pack.
    Thanks Iíll give it a go
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 3rd Mar 18, 1:24 PM
    • 1,106 Posts
    • 2,235 Thanks
    Saetana
    Well I got my invite letter next day to go back on the main survey in April - for some reason I never seem to get a full 6 months break. Ah well, I'm almost out of stamps so its fairly timely - although if there are as many parcels to post as last time then this might be my last stint on the main survey, I don't live near a post office so its really inconvenient if its more than one every 2-3 weeks.
    2018 Wins: £160 Boots, £50 Vouchers, £10 Survey Credit, £112 Cash, £4 Scratchcards, DVD Player, 2 Beanie Hats, 2 T-Shirts, 6 Books, Silver Necklace, Fitnesswear, Assorted Toiletries/Perfume/Skincare, Costume Jewellery, Chocolate, Mars Milk, Beer
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 5th Mar 18, 9:23 AM
    • 1,832 Posts
    • 9,868 Thanks
    NBLondon
    Thanks Iíll give it a go
    I'm feeling left out now - I had to chase to get my final stamps pack and you're getting two
    Womble #7 - Running Total £9.85 $2.12 Ä5.26 S//0.10 (that's supposed to be 10 Ukrainian kopiyki but the site is refusing to display the symbol) Bds$0.10 A$0.05 NZ$0.05 C$0.88 S$0.20 zl0.02 (Polish grosze) LB0.22 (Bulgarian stotinka) ISKr 5 DKr 0.50 CHF 0.50 R0.10 (Rand not Rupees)
    • aninymoose
    • By aninymoose 5th Mar 18, 5:36 PM
    • 132 Posts
    • 254 Thanks
    aninymoose
    I'm feeling left out now - I had to chase to get my final stamps pack and you're getting two
    Originally posted by NBLondon
    Maybe not! Had an email back from them

!!!8220;Our apologies for any confusion caused. You have served 6 months as you joined the live survey in September but you are allocated to post items until the end of this month at least

If this is not okay, please let us know.!!!8221;

Guess I am carrying on until AT LEAST end of month
    Last edited by aninymoose; 06-03-2018 at 5:05 AM.
    • ciderboy2009
    • By ciderboy2009 6th Mar 18, 5:37 PM
    • 423 Posts
    • 379 Thanks
    ciderboy2009
    I'm going through a nightmare phase at the moment - think I've got somebody sending me items who hasn't read the instructions.

Last week I received a letter with just a smart in it - nothing else.

I emailed the helpdesk to let them know & have since returned the smart on there request.

Yesterday the same happened again - email sent but no response yet.

Today I've had a sealed, empty envelope. No sign whatsoever of any tampering!

All three have had the same postmark on them so I think there's a chance they're all from the same person.
    • dobbiesloan
    • By dobbiesloan 6th Mar 18, 7:15 PM
    • 1,517 Posts
    • 2,619 Thanks
    dobbiesloan
    got sacked today while still in retraining, they sent me a large brown with no smart but they insisted it was a large white with a smart. I phoned them for a replacement if they had posted 1st class I could have posted my item on time 6 days later I phoned them again and the said they had posted it but sent me another allowing me to post it a week late. then they got round to noticing that I am on holiday in a few weeks. So it is goodby from me again.
    GONE ENGLAND
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 7th Mar 18, 9:41 AM
    • 1,832 Posts
    • 9,868 Thanks
    NBLondon
    All three have had the same postmark on them so I think there's a chance they're all from the same person.
    Originally posted by ciderboy2009
    Sounds odd - that would imply the same destination (you) being in their posting pack three times in two weeks. I only recall the same name coming up in consecutive weeks once in 3 or 4 years. I suppose if it did and they weren't paying attention it might cause confusion. Hopefully TNS will take action and retrain or kick them off the panel. The postmark isn't necessarily a clue - items may be routed through a major town from smaller ones so it could be multiple senders and you just got unlucky.
    Womble #7 - Running Total £9.85 $2.12 Ä5.26 S//0.10 (that's supposed to be 10 Ukrainian kopiyki but the site is refusing to display the symbol) Bds$0.10 A$0.05 NZ$0.05 C$0.88 S$0.20 zl0.02 (Polish grosze) LB0.22 (Bulgarian stotinka) ISKr 5 DKr 0.50 CHF 0.50 R0.10 (Rand not Rupees)
    • shortcrust
    • By shortcrust 7th Mar 18, 10:30 AM
    • 1,983 Posts
    • 2,947 Thanks
    shortcrust
    Does anyone else wonder if their local depot has cottoned on to them being on the panel? I've gone from having post at almost any time of the day or night, to getting it at the same time early every morning. Just like in the olden days!
    • Chocmonster7
    • By Chocmonster7 7th Mar 18, 3:42 PM
    • 2,289 Posts
    • 2,030 Thanks
    Chocmonster7
    Notice on the front page of their website:

This site will be closing down on Friday morning as we prepare for the launch of our new Postal Platform website on Monday.

So you will not be able to log any data over the weekend.

Donít worry - you will be able to enter all your data on the Platform next week.

Look out for your login details Ė weíll be sending these to you on Monday morning.
    Cue people moaning at the weekend that they can't access the site...
    • littlemoney
    • By littlemoney 9th Mar 18, 12:52 PM
    • 237 Posts
    • 141 Thanks
    littlemoney
    Saturday posting
    My local post box outside my local post office will be changing the last collection time on Saturdays to 7am. If I cannot post the evening before what do other panelists do, post after 7 am and record as posting after last collection time?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

44Posts Today

3,103Users online

Martin's Twitter