Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    • 13,044Posts
    • 41,204Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 2nd Aug 17 at 1:40 PM
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 20
    • littlemoney
    • By littlemoney 29th Jan 18, 12:27 PM
    • 232 Posts
    • 128 Thanks
    littlemoney
    Cubes
    Is posting 2 cubes in one week taking the mickey? Usually one a month, but two in one week
    • trix-a-belle
    • By trix-a-belle 29th Jan 18, 12:30 PM
    • 803 Posts
    • 3,438 Thanks
    trix-a-belle
    Is posting 2 cubes in one week taking the mickey? Usually one a month, but two in one week
    Originally posted by littlemoney
    is one technically Jan & one technically Feb as this week goes over month end? i've had that before
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd: £114800
    - Student Loan: £ 7100 0!
    Swagbucks, Neobux, GiffGaff, Roamler, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
    MFiT-T4
    • Mchambers
    • By Mchambers 29th Jan 18, 12:31 PM
    • 772 Posts
    • 238 Thanks
    Mchambers
    Moan & complain. I bet TNS will stop very quickly.
    • cherie1122
    • By cherie1122 29th Jan 18, 4:08 PM
    • 400 Posts
    • 1,554 Thanks
    cherie1122
    I've had two in one day before. One in the morning and one in the afternoon - they both went in the morning as the post office is a mile away from my house.

Two on different days of the same week is taking the mickey - I think I would have saved one until the following week.

• GetRealBabe
    • By GetRealBabe 29th Jan 18, 5:44 PM
    • 2,180 Posts
    • 2,408 Thanks
    GetRealBabe
    Hi

I've had the same. As one had to be posted on Wednesday and have nowhere a work to keep the cube, I posted both on the Monday (one of my days off)
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 014-Finally got a signature.

• Chocmonster7
    • By Chocmonster7 30th Jan 18, 10:34 AM
    • 2,267 Posts
    • 1,994 Thanks
    Chocmonster7
    I've had the same. As one had to be posted on Wednesday and have nowhere a work to keep the cube, I posted both on the Monday (one of my days off)
    Originally posted by GetRealBabe
    You posted on a day not specified on the schedule? Oh my, some of the posters here would have you in front of a firing squad for such a crime!
    • cherie1122
    • By cherie1122 30th Jan 18, 12:03 PM
    • 400 Posts
    • 1,554 Thanks
    cherie1122

• littlemoney
    • By littlemoney 30th Jan 18, 4:53 PM
    • 232 Posts
    • 128 Thanks
    littlemoney
    is one technically Jan & one technically Feb as this week goes over month end? i've had that before
    Originally posted by trix-a-belle
    Same week same month.
    • Ms Chocaholic
    • By Ms Chocaholic 31st Jan 18, 12:30 PM
    • 9,270 Posts
    • 56,932 Thanks
    Ms Chocaholic
    I'v got a Signed For item from TNS (no Smart but data entry didn't ask for one) - can I assume I'm in the draw.
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till The End

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
    • cherie1122
    • By cherie1122 31st Jan 18, 4:29 PM
    • 400 Posts
    • 1,554 Thanks
    cherie1122
    Ooh! I hope I get one

• NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 1st Feb 18, 9:31 AM
    • 1,726 Posts
    • 8,412 Thanks
    NBLondon
    I seem to have finished but no Presentation Pack yet. I'll give them a couple of days then e-mail.
    Originally posted by NBLondon
    Still nuffink... I'd better try phoning
    Now here's a new thought that struck me...

Yesterday I queued up to send a cube with an APL. Had I been at a PO with self-serve machines, I could have used that to speed up the process - but then it would have arrived with a Post & Go label instead of the big square one. Still valid and presumably Royal Mail treat it the same but would it be recognised by the recipient as different or logged as APL? Would TNS care?
    This is half-covered in the FAQs...
    My Post Office has ‘meeters and greeters’ who encourage customers to use the self-service machines instead of queuing for counter service – is this ok?
    Yes – you can use the self-service machine. We’d prefer you if possible to hand the item over the counter, but it’s important that you don’t make yourself conspicuous to Post Office staff and refusing to accept assistance intended to save you time might arouse suspicion.
    So TNS are OK with this but perhaps it does need to be mentioned on the new version of the website
    Womble #7 - Running Total £9.56 $1.99 €3.35 S//0.10 (that's supposed to be 10 Ukrainian kopiyki but the site is refusing to display the symbol) Bds$0.10 A$0.05 C$0.88 S$0.20 zl0.02 (Polish grosze) LB0.22 (Bulgarian stotinka) ISKr 5 DKr 0.50 CHF 0.50
    • fraserbooks
    • By fraserbooks 2nd Feb 18, 6:02 PM
    • 307 Posts
    • 5,555 Thanks
    fraserbooks
    I had two cubes to post on different days this week but no signed for letter yet. I seem to be getting busier, five things to post this week and I think I received six. I did not accept but I was asked to do the correctly delivered survey for a month instead of two weeks. this time.
    • molerat
    • By molerat 5th Feb 18, 8:54 AM
    • 18,384 Posts
    • 12,547 Thanks
    molerat
    Had my finishing letter a few weeks back. Nothing to post next week but no presentation pack yet.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donations.html
    • need an answer
    • By need an answer 5th Feb 18, 9:09 AM
    • 336 Posts
    • 397 Thanks
    need an answer
    Had my finishing letter a few weeks back. Nothing to post next week but no presentation pack yet.
    Originally posted by molerat
    I have exactly the same,and have assumed that they have just given me a week without posting.
    I am expecting a final posting pack with the normal inclusions possibly the following week.
    in S 23 T 18 F 40
    out S 31 T 14 F 26
    2017 -32
    • wideband
    • By wideband 5th Feb 18, 9:34 AM
    • 24 Posts
    • 28 Thanks
    wideband
    I had two cubes to post on different days this week but no signed for letter yet. I seem to be getting busier, five things to post this week and I think I received six. I did not accept but I was asked to do the correctly delivered survey for a month instead of two weeks. this time.
    Originally posted by fraserbooks
    Six to post next week including two cubes on different days.

also

Received a letter with the wrong label i.e. the instruction label, also supposed to have contained a smart but none included...doh!
    • anamenottaken
    • By anamenottaken 5th Feb 18, 6:48 PM
    • 4,095 Posts
    • 3,557 Thanks
    anamenottaken
    I'v got a Signed For item from TNS (no Smart but data entry didn't ask for one) - can I assume I'm in the draw.
    Originally posted by Ms Chocaholic
    I have collected an item from the Delivery Office. Like yours, there was no Smart but, unlike for you, it seemed one was expected to have been included with mine.
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 6th Feb 18, 10:10 AM
    • 1,726 Posts
    • 8,412 Thanks
    NBLondon
    Originally posted by molerat
    I have exactly the same,and have assumed that they have just given me a week without posting.
    I am expecting a final posting pack with the normal inclusions possibly the following week.
    Originally posted by need an answer
    That's the position I was in mid-January... 4 week warning and then the packs just stopped. I e-mailed the helpline and got no answer; then phoned this week. After explaining I hadn't had a final pack - they agreed to send it out again. Some people upthread have got theirs so it must be an intermittent problem (or perhaps even one individual pack stuffer getting mixed up).
    Womble #7 - Running Total £9.56 $1.99 €3.35 S//0.10 (that's supposed to be 10 Ukrainian kopiyki but the site is refusing to display the symbol) Bds$0.10 A$0.05 C$0.88 S$0.20 zl0.02 (Polish grosze) LB0.22 (Bulgarian stotinka) ISKr 5 DKr 0.50 CHF 0.50
    • molerat
    • By molerat 6th Feb 18, 11:18 AM
    • 18,384 Posts
    • 12,547 Thanks
    molerat
    Seems to be my last week and no SMARTs to put in the items !
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donations.html
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 7th Feb 18, 3:02 PM
    • 1,726 Posts
    • 8,412 Thanks
    NBLondon
    I got my missing Presentation Pack Not GoT as hoped but Star Wars - Aliens and Droids isn't bad. Adding that to the Ladybird Books Presentation Pack I won last month and the ordinary reds still in hand, I don't need to buy any stamps until at least Easter.
    • littlemoney
    • By littlemoney 8th Feb 18, 8:21 AM
    • 232 Posts
    • 128 Thanks
    littlemoney
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    Originally posted by sarah1972
    I got my missing Presentation Pack Not GoT as hoped but Star Wars - Aliens and Droids isn't bad. Adding that to the Ladybird Books Presentation Pack I won last month and the ordinary reds still in hand, I don't need to buy any stamps until at least Easter.
    How do you win stamps?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

680Posts Today

5,469Users online

Martin's Twitter