Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    • 14,288Posts
    • 43,962Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 2nd Aug 17 at 1:40 PM
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 145
    • MABLE
    • By MABLE 12th Jan 20, 11:18 AM
    • 3,917 Posts
    • 2,062 Thanks
    MABLE
    I have been retraining for last month and have on Saturday received items to send to Mr Hussey rather than Mrs Smith. They have enclosed with the posting items the first class stamps and a roll of sellotape but I thought I should also receive the presentation stamps as well. Perhaps someone could advise me. Thanks,
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 12th Jan 20, 11:40 AM
    • 39,820 Posts
    • 164,204 Thanks
    silvercar
    The app keeps shutting down on me whenever I enter a received item or post an item. I've sent tickets (annoyingly they close every thread they respond to) and they are aware, but it is frustrating.
    • bristolleedsfan
    • By bristolleedsfan 12th Jan 20, 6:53 PM
    • 7,984 Posts
    • 9,974 Thanks
    bristolleedsfan
    I have been retraining for last month and have on Saturday received items to send to Mr Hussey rather than Mrs Smith. They have enclosed with the posting items the first class stamps and a roll of sellotape but I thought I should also receive the presentation stamps as well. Perhaps someone could advise me. Thanks,
    Originally posted by MABLE

I did not get presentation stamps, did get 2020 diary
    • Money_Grabber13579
    • By Money_Grabber13579 12th Jan 20, 7:52 PM
    • 3,035 Posts
    • 1,504 Thanks
    Money_Grabber13579
    Originally posted by MABLE
    I also have items to send to Mr Hussey and I didnít get the presentation or the first class stamps. But I did get the sellotape.
    Northern Ireland club member No 382
    • Primrose
    • By Primrose 12th Jan 20, 8:02 PM
    • 9,192 Posts
    • 33,444 Thanks
    Primrose
    I really wish they wouldn,t use this expression "ticket" or "ticket has expired". I,ve had problems figuring out what the heck they mean. Does this makes me technically illiterate ???
    • beanielou
    • By beanielou 12th Jan 20, 8:31 PM
    • 68,504 Posts
    • 313,039 Thanks
    beanielou
    I really wish they wouldn,t use this expression "ticket" or "ticket has expired". I,ve had problems figuring out what the heck they mean. Does this makes me technically illiterate ???
    Originally posted by Primrose
    You & me both.
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14. MFW. 14 months to mortgage freedom.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    **Weight loss 2 stone 11 lbs **

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    • CRISPIANNE3
    • By CRISPIANNE3 13th Jan 20, 10:25 AM
    • 390 Posts
    • 217 Thanks
    CRISPIANNE3
    I also have items to send to Mr Hussey and I didnít get the presentation or the first class stamps. But I did get the sellotape.
    Originally posted by Money_Grabber13579
    I got the sellotape with a diary I will never use. However the sellotape is really good quality and at this moment in time I have about 3 reels of the stuff.
    • wideband
    • By wideband 15th Jan 20, 8:23 AM
    • 46 Posts
    • 46 Thanks
    wideband
    exactly the same happened to me yesterday...I emailed them at the end of last week and assumed the newly appeared items were in response to that email,however it looks like its an auto generation as you have I think received exactly the same as me.
    I have had the long running battle of getting back on the panel since July and this is now the 5th time in that period that I re start training.
    I wonder how long this stint will be before I'm dropped again
    Originally posted by need an answer
    According to my 'item preparation' I have 2 weeks of training then a live item to post - it has changed once already so could change again
    • vjm63
    • By vjm63 15th Jan 20, 10:10 AM
    • 121 Posts
    • 269 Thanks
    vjm63
    Spare diary, anyone?
    I have just had my first live pack - and I have now got a spare diary. Anyone want one?
    • need an answer
    • By need an answer 15th Jan 20, 3:04 PM
    • 2,551 Posts
    • 3,213 Thanks
    need an answer
    According to my 'item preparation' I have 2 weeks of training then a live item to post - it has changed once already so could change again
    Originally posted by wideband
    Well I had 1 week training and now I have 9 items to post next week on the live panel....2 cubes and various other letters,none of which I have received yet.

The rollercoaster that is Kantar!
    in S T 1 F 1
    out S 2 T 1 F 5

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21
    • bdark2755
    • By bdark2755 16th Jan 20, 2:02 PM
    • 49 Posts
    • 39 Thanks
    bdark2755
    Does anyone know when we can expect the February incentive stamps . Seems ages since we got the last ones.
    Originally posted by LADY A
    I've still not had mine, has anyone else had theirs yet?
    • MattSt89
    • By MattSt89 16th Jan 20, 4:36 PM
    • 57 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    MattSt89
    Are there still accepting applications for private households?

Just the link above doesn't seem to be working for me,
    • elsien
    • By elsien 16th Jan 20, 5:24 PM
    • 20,587 Posts
    • 52,536 Thanks
    elsien
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=76272422&postcount=2518
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 17th Jan 20, 12:31 PM
    • 39,820 Posts
    • 164,204 Thanks
    silvercar
    Fun today, the post office tried to charge me only £3 for a parcel that Kanter were saying should be £5.10.

I didn't know what chaos it could cause if that was discovered mid route or the recipient was charged an excess, so I asked the CA to measure and check, should be £5.10, so corrected in time. I did wonder what would have happened if I'd let it go and whether there could have been any comeback on me.
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 17th Jan 20, 12:33 PM
    • 39,820 Posts
    • 164,204 Thanks
    silvercar
    I've still not had mine, has anyone else had theirs yet?
    Originally posted by bdark2755
    No, not yet.
    • apga
    • By apga 17th Jan 20, 6:52 PM
    • 438 Posts
    • 1,391 Thanks
    apga
    Silvercar, the same happened to me - I messaged Kantar, they asked for PO address, date & time & said they would note it down. I did read in the Q&A afterwards that we should accept whatever the PO staff say. I did still receive the £2 incentive
    • littlemoney
    • By littlemoney 18th Jan 20, 11:38 AM
    • 320 Posts
    • 260 Thanks
    littlemoney
    Posting details on envelope
    I wish I could report the idiot who wrote the posting details on a test item I received recently. If I do I will probably be thrown off the survey even though I have done nothing wrong so they will still be able to continue with impunity as I am not taking the risk. Just ranting at someone's in ability to do the survey correctly.
    • Primrose
    • By Primrose 18th Jan 20, 11:44 AM
    • 9,192 Posts
    • 33,444 Thanks
    Primrose
    Sadly I think few panelists read this thread so sadly the individual may not realise they're jeopardising the process.
    If you still have their panelist details which came inside the envelope you can tell Kantar and they will probably warn the person not to do it again.
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 18th Jan 20, 11:52 AM
    • 39,820 Posts
    • 164,204 Thanks
    silvercar
    I wish I could report the idiot who wrote the posting details on a test item I received recently. If I do I will probably be thrown off the survey even though I have done nothing wrong so they will still be able to continue with impunity as I am not taking the risk. Just ranting at someone's in ability to do the survey correctly.
    Originally posted by littlemoney
    I was reported for writing "monday am" on the back of an envelope! I received a message within the app.

I doubt it effects the receiver.

(PS lesson learned, though I fail to see how that could jeopardise the survey)
    • beanielou
    • By beanielou 18th Jan 20, 12:04 PM
    • 68,504 Posts
    • 313,039 Thanks
    beanielou
    I was reported for writing "monday am" on the back of an envelope! I received a message within the app.

I doubt it effects the receiver.

(PS lesson learned, though I fail to see how that could jeopardise the survey)
    Originally posted by silvercar
    I think it is because it might alert RM staff to the fact that it is a survey item?
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14. MFW. 14 months to mortgage freedom.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    **Weight loss 2 stone 11 lbs **

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,164Posts Today

8,093Users online

Martin's Twitter