Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • luccaforum751
    • By luccaforum751 19th Jul 17, 3:16 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 1Thanks
    luccaforum751
    Spark Energy and Opos Limit problem
    • 19th Jul 17, 3:16 PM
    Spark Energy and Opos Limit problem 19th Jul 17 at 3:16 PM
    Hi,
    Over three years ago we moved into a rental property and had the misfortune to have Spark Energy as our energy supplier (we didn't choose this, it was already in place).

We had no end of problems with them and to be frank were the worst company I've ever had to deal with. We left the property in early April 2014 and received an email from Spark on May 2014 with the final bill which we paid within a few days.

We have had no contact with them since then - over three years ago. To say I was surprised to receive an email from Oposlimit asking for the money outstanding to Spark to be paid would be an understatement to say the least!

It's not a huge amount but it's the principle of the matter as we paid everything that was owed quickly and with the minimum of fuss (which cannot be said for the hassle dealing with Spark).

Has anybody had any similar issues?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Last edited by luccaforum751; 19-07-2017 at 3:48 PM.
Page 4
    • Spark Energy: Jenny
      Verified User verified user
    • By Spark Energy: Jenny Verified User verified user 8th Aug 18, 1:24 PM
    • 151 Posts
    • 37 Thanks
    Spark Energy: Jenny
    Hi PRB66

I am so sorry that I didn't notice your post earlier.

If you still need help with this can you please email the address given in my profile, confirming your full name and supply address along with any other information that might be helpful?

Kind regards

Jenny
    Customer Relations Manager
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Spark Energy. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • Spark Energy: Jenny
      Verified User verified user
    • By Spark Energy: Jenny Verified User verified user 8th Aug 18, 1:26 PM
    • 151 Posts
    • 37 Thanks
    Spark Energy: Jenny
    Hi Melinda23

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to your post.

Can you please email the address in my profile with your full name, your supply address and any other details that might be useful?

Kind regards

Jenny
    Customer Relations Manager
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Spark Energy. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • Sean83
    • By Sean83 14th Aug 18, 3:43 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Sean83
    Spark Energy/Opos Ltd.
    Have been receiving daily phone calls and texts from Opos ltd.
    I have never had an energy account with Spark, but they continue to hound me.
    Has anyone else been chaser besides never having an account?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

630Posts Today

6,372Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin