Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Knit Witch
    • By Knit Witch 18th Jul 17, 7:29 PM
    • 3,610Posts
    • 32,964Thanks
    Knit Witch
    The Garden Fence - proper Old Style support and chat!
    • 18th Jul 17, 7:29 PM
    The Garden Fence - proper Old Style support and chat! 18th Jul 17 at 7:29 PM
    As threads are going walkabout I thought I would start the next stage of this off - I will try and do the links later!
    Must use my stash up!
Page 536
    • thriftmonster
    • By thriftmonster 12th Apr 19, 9:43 PM
    • 1,641 Posts
    • 7,918 Thanks
    thriftmonster
    Still lurking - glad to see some positives - Monna fingers crossed, Burtha sending positive vibes, Mrs LW for HWK and the grandpickles.

So looking like we are still moving ahead on the sale of the "matrimonial home" - I have been up this week to move 6 plants and take some rose cuttings. Nsdh keeps phoning - I have the horrible feeling I'm being wooed - um 25 years too late
    Last edited by thriftmonster; 12-04-2019 at 9:47 PM.
    “the princess jumped from the tower & she learned that she could fly all along. she never needed those wings.”
    Amanda Lovelace, The Princess Saves Herself in this One
    • shanks77
    • By shanks77 15th Apr 19, 6:00 PM
    • 1,148 Posts
    • 10,976 Thanks
    shanks77
    Still reading along but RL has dealt a couple of big blows in the last couple of months so just trying to get my head around it all.
    Congrats to the girls MrsLW you must be so excited
    Monnafingers crossed on this purchase
    Burtha lovely to read your more positive posts
    Hugs to anyone who needs them xx
    • burtha
    • By burtha 22nd Apr 19, 6:54 AM
    • 641 Posts
    • 7,139 Thanks
    burtha
    Morning , hope everyone's ok
    Hope everyone's is having a relaxing long weekend

Xx
    • Pooky
    • By Pooky 24th Apr 19, 11:24 AM
    • 6,867 Posts
    • 44,680 Thanks
    Pooky
    Congrats Mrs LW, how lovely to have new grandpickles to look forward to!
    "Start every day off with a smile and get it over with" - W. C. Field.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,486Posts Today

7,243Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin