Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • DundeeDoll
    • By DundeeDoll 18th Jul 17, 11:34 AM
    • 3,250Posts
    • 36,628Thanks
    DundeeDoll
    5 OS pleasures in your day today - part 3
    • 18th Jul 17, 11:34 AM
    5 OS pleasures in your day today - part 3 18th Jul 17 at 11:34 AM
    Ok I'm diving in as I've noticed several of us have lost posts we thought had posted, and there now seems to be a serious risk of losing the whole thread. So thanks for the heads up Karcher. (and i sympathise Frith - i too like to nip back)

I've revisited the first thread of our part 2, posted 28th October 2009. It said:
    Time for a shiny new thread The old one had got to 4500 odd posts which amounts to 22,500 OS pleasures (at least) It's so good to know that the OS life can be so rewarding.

I'll kick off the new thread.

1) Homemade bread and marmalade for breakfast.

2) A walk over the Malvern Hills to blow away the cobwebs.

3) Drying the washing outside- still, in October.

4) Watching mydaughter making a game out of sweeping the leaves with her friends.

5) The prospect of collecting a big order of meat from the butcher this morning and having my freezer full for less.
    Originally posted by thriftlady
    Part 2 went on considerably longer so many many more pleasures. And of course life stories shared, support given, tears of sorrow and joy shed. Part 2 I shall miss you, but here's to part 3.
    Last edited by DundeeDoll; 18-07-2017 at 11:40 AM.
Page 134
    • MandM90
    • By MandM90 12th Apr 18, 10:43 AM
    • 1,381 Posts
    • 7,130 Thanks
    MandM90
    1. French last night. Completely forgot I had an extra class (they're usually Thursday) until 10 mins before I had to leave! We shared snacks and wine and watched monsieur ibrahim et les fleurs du coran, which is a book we read as a class. It was fun!
    2. Managed to clean the kitchen and tidy upstairs and down before leaving for work.
    3. Last night DH really enjoyed the curry I made. Was just to use up bits and bobs: a courgette, some rubbery carrots, a few wrinkly tomatoes, the end of a ketchup bottle, lentils, onion and curry powder all got lobbed in. Sounds awful but tasted great!
    4. Managed to find a few slugs this morning, and it looks like more bulbs are about to flower. Excited for spring to properly hit. It's dull and dreary here in Buckinghamshire.
    5. Three weeks until our next trip away and I'm getting excited - two nights in Lille for DH's birthday
    I'm a Board Guide on the Marriages & Family,
    Old Style, Mortgage Free Wannabe, Green & Ethical
    boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com. Board guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
    • Blackbeard of Perranporth
    • By Blackbeard of Perranporth 12th Apr 18, 12:16 PM
    • 5,297 Posts
    • 31,571 Thanks
    Blackbeard of Perranporth
    Just walk me through that
    O - X
    - X -
    - - -
    Your turn bop
    Originally posted by DundeeDoll
    Next!

V Roulette was awash with prawns last night. Always good food and good for you! Fridge Bitsers were peppers, onions, mushrooms, and carrots. Nicely treated with chili flakes! Tum was rubbed!

4 Could not get into my beach looks last nite at the gym. Council meeting and the proletariat park everywhere without a care! May move to other gym! One month rolling means I can.

3 Down at the mill, we are grinding the corn today. Makes a change from making cloth. Boilers are up and running. We need it as holidays are booked! Washington and New York!

2 On with my work to pay for it! No idle chat! None of it!

Cary on now, you can go and think I should have paid more attention to the wisdom from BoP!

Edit
    Please check you utilities. Prices are rising. keep checking, don't go for obscure companies.
    Last edited by Blackbeard of Perranporth; 12-04-2018 at 12:56 PM.
    I am Blackbeard of Porthperan!
    The views expressed here are subjective!
    • mhagster
    • By mhagster 12th Apr 18, 3:23 PM
    • 3,023 Posts
    • 35,355 Thanks
    mhagster
    Oi!pirate Pete incase DD s not back till later!

O - X
    - X -
    O - -
    • By Blackbeard of Perranporth 12th Apr 18, 7:34 PM
    • 5,297 Posts
    • 31,571 Thanks
    As I know the result!

I wander. Oh.

0 - 0
    X X -
    0 - -

Tempting!
    • mhagster
    • By mhagster 12th Apr 18, 10:29 PM
    • 3,023 Posts
    • 35,355 Thanks
    mhagster
    I will let someone else have the next go.

For today : nice but blooming freezing doggy walks. What a cold wind.

DD2 is minus 2 tonsils. Staying in overnight.

Quick chat with DD1

The boy child was away climbing. More of same tomorrow.

The niecely people came for tea. They bought pizza.

GN made DD a lovely get well soon card.

The final episode of Still Game. Hilarious !
    • DundeeDoll
    • By DundeeDoll 12th Apr 18, 10:33 PM
    • 3,250 Posts
    • 36,628 Thanks
    DundeeDoll
    I think you is a X adrift bop cos i thought i'd won
    0 0 0
    X X -
    0 - -
    Then i realised it should be
    0 - X
    X X O
    0 - -
    Methinks stalemate.
    1) miserable weather walking in - mse pleasure is a warm winter coat and wooly hat
    2) lovely colleague shared a muffin :-)
    3) realised after city campus meeting i didn't have a fork for my hm bolognese. Messy! so called in at old dept and used their microwave, borrowed a fork and even had a cuppa. Saw 2 of my old lecturers and met a very interesting newish member of staff
    4) 2 hour talk on pictish stones. Fascinating. will be looking out for the comb and mirror in future
    5) lovely mrpiano picked me up. just finished supper and enough for tomorrow's lunch. time for bed, night all, i is off to watch still game
    For 2018 be kind, be courageous, and never ever eat pears
    • Frith
    • By Frith 13th Apr 18, 12:31 AM
    • 4,636 Posts
    • 43,867 Thanks
    Frith
    Quick pleasures for today (Thursday).

1) A lie in!

2) Hens OK, Barbara still looking poor but eating and walking around.

3) McDs for lunch.

4) Off to local shopping centre to get smaller son another pair of trousers.

5) Popped in to see my sister and family on the way home and to pick up a plant pot to repot my bay tree (have had it nearly 20 years). Got it home and it looks massive - much bigger than the existing pot!

6) Chilli and rice for tea then rhubarb picked this morning with yoghurt.

7) Have been reading Monty Don's book about Nigel this evening.
    Verschlimmbesserung
    • house elf
    • By house elf 13th Apr 18, 6:10 AM
    • 785 Posts
    • 10,462 Thanks
    house elf
    Good Morning Folks,

Woken very early by DS1 playing online game......much loud effing and jeffing.

Yesterday

1. Dropped DH at work early. Dropped EBay parcels on the way back home. All before 9am.

2. Went to a meeting for work. They were not expecting us, as we are teachers, and don!!!8217;t work in the holidays How rude........Meeting went as expected. Glad my colleague came with me for moral support.

3. Went for coffee with colleague/friend after meeting. It was really lovely to chat. I think I may have done too much hibernating this holiday.

4. Late lunch of HM stir fry. Not plastic pack from the supermarket, as warned about by BoP.

(We passed the Emporium on the way to the coffee shop, and DF wanted to buy something.....I nearly fainted when she spent £5 on some pan scrubs and 2 bunches of daffs. She didn!!!8217;t want the rtc daffs as they were short coded.....there is just no hope for the muggles!).

5. Dropped DS2 at the gym. Posted more EBay parcels. Bought dance tickets for DD for her birthday. Popped into Beauty evening at posh department store and booked hair appointment with discount voucher. Then picked DH up on time.

6. Comp tickets to see The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. Really good film. I cried as usual.

Just had nice chat with DS1.

Last day of hols today. Where has the time gone? I have eBayed and decluttered.........but not enough!

Have a lovely day
    Synchro Mums - 'Changing the world one sequin at a time' Lady GaGa
    'We have more in common than that which divides us.' Jo Cox
    • villagelife
    • By villagelife 13th Apr 18, 7:02 AM
    • 1,458 Posts
    • 16,184 Thanks
    villagelife
    1. Had a good train journey to work. I arrived late and left early without taking time in lieu. I was asked/ told to work somewhere else and I didn't want to extend my working day by over two hours. Read my book on the train.

2. Cake at work. It was someone's 50th birthday.. Good cake and beautifully decorated.

3. Laughing with a someone senior whom I don't normally see other than in passing. We were both virtually in tears with laughter over a very silly practical joke he played.

4. Walking down the corridor at work with all the fire doors closed. Talking to the man behind me after the third time he thanked me for holding the door for him. Only had another 3 doors to go!

5. Ironing all done and now feel on top of the washing.

6. DH brought home some biscuits from MIL. I said to both DH and DS2 on separate occasions the other tin is open. They both said ok and both had shortbread instead of chocolate biscuits that they both initially wanted.
    Last edited by villagelife; 13-04-2018 at 8:14 AM.
    • LaineyT
    • By LaineyT 13th Apr 18, 8:06 AM
    • 2,321 Posts
    • 28,985 Thanks
    LaineyT
    Thursday pleasures,

Yet more rain and mist, deliberately wore bright red raincoat for emporium visit in effort to brighten myself up.

Took advantage of last few days of 10% off discount card to pick up a few bits for Cornwall holiday inc wine pleased to read that our branch of W8rose are stopping use of their takeaway coffee cups and now people will need to bring their own, about time! Itís a nice perk from the company but lost count of the amount of discarded cups I see lying around.

Avocado and feta salad for lunch.

Over to see girlie and schooled but neither of us gave it much of a go, she reacts to me and I was still feeling rough, so jumped off and did some groundwork instead.

Binge watched first series of Broadchurch, for some reason we never got around to it when first come out, can now see what all the fuss was about.
    • MandM90
    • By MandM90 13th Apr 18, 9:22 AM
    • 1,381 Posts
    • 7,130 Thanks
    MandM90
    1. Three houses on my street are up for rent, for £1300, £1400 and £1900 respectively (the latter is exactly the same layout as ours but much shabbier). 2.5 years into our first mortgage on our first home and we're paying £714 monthly which is fixed for 5 years. Once mortgage free, if we could achieve £1600, that is a 6.4% ROI.

Current plan is to pay this off completely within next 5 years, then have 1-2 years on the continent with DH's job, then either come back (or not!) and buy a cheap farmhouse somewhere and keep this place. The fact that our ROI on this house already seems to be decent makes it seem possible and not a ridiculous pipe dream!

2. Dinner last night was DELISH. I had odds and ends so I made baked swede chips and then roasted courgettes, tomatoes, onion and garlic in a skillet. We had it with hummus and pitta and slices of cucumber (told you it was random!) and shared a beer we discovered at the back of the fridge. Finished it off with a fruit salad.

3. Managed to completely empty the large freezer and it's now defrosted (just need to clean...eurgh). Also eaten down most fresh food in the fridge. Now just need to do the tiny freezer above the fridge, which is mostly full of bread and bags of frozen berries...I think I feel a summer pudding coming on!

4. DH changed his phone from BT to giffgaff, and downgraded Apple Family to Apple Individual (only he uses it). Total savings...£120 a year.

5. Lie in this morning as am working from home. DH got up at 6 then reset the alarm to 8 for me...bliss! Woke up with two cats on my chest
    boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com. Board guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
    • By Blackbeard of Perranporth 13th Apr 18, 12:14 PM
    • 5,297 Posts
    • 31,571 Thanks
    Now I wont hark on and on again!
    V Now yous has heard BoP go on and on and on and on and on. Blabbering and bleating on and on and on and on! Well I will not rest untils yous alls on proper rates. If that means I go on and on and on about the rip of utility companies I will. So there! Get fixed alright! As I has said here time and time again! BoP fixes every so often. Last time was in Feb as off I could not refuse came in! use a main supplier, not a cowboy fly by night. OK, you think more expensive, but you get WHD, and transfer without penalty in contract. I moved in February, from Dec 18 fix to a super saver! No cost! WHD discount is £140. Exit fees are £60. Unless cowboy is £200 cheaper, tell Ďem to go and fornicate!
    Ignore that stupid penguin and free days. Unless you are going to store the energy for the week! He can flutter off as well!

Tip from BoP. Get LED Lights. Theyíre available now. No, I knows, theyíre expensive! Go on get the halogen at half the price then. Fool! That halogen costs £3, eh lass, half the price of the LED! It will last 18 months! The LED is 10 years plus! The Halogen for 60W takes about 32W equivelant. The LED is around 11W Its Watts what yous pay for!

BoP, has his meters of smart, and no they have not exploded either! Consumption before change averaged 350W. Now it is 210W Down down, and using rule of BoP, pennies in my pocket for wobbleades!

So four hours a day we save 140W an hour, 560W a day! Or 200kWhs in a year. On BoPs cheap rate that is around £25 per year! Got it? Or in BoPsie language, two decent bottles red! Or BoP rule number 16, para 2. If you want to save money, you have to spend some money!

Normal Electric use 3,200kWh a year.
    Heating gas or Elect 12,000 kWh a year.

Get Fixed!

4 It is the weakened again and the weather tonight is miserable! Boo Hoo! Was expecting to be out on treaders by now!

3 We are fortunate to have a free press!

2 Morrow you will get up and read your version of the news. If you donít like what you read, you will go and see another red top cover, chuckle and in the end you will have a balanced view.

Be careful that you donít lose it?

In Kharj in August 1990, those who had access to the radio knew of the events up the road! Those who relied on the state to tell them when to wash their hands did not! Some on the fringe were a bit suspicious! It was not until the middle of September that they were told something was amiss!

Tomorrow you will again get up and read the news!

Take your fix!

Game On?

0 X X
    X X 0
    0 - -

Ponders if DD will slip an X again!
    • MandM90
    • By MandM90 13th Apr 18, 1:21 PM
    • 1,381 Posts
    • 7,130 Thanks
    MandM90
    Bop I am a lightbulb fool but will be heeding your warning henceforth!!

Speaking of which, am wearing three pairs of socks to prevent the chill reaching my toes. Must...not...turn...on...heating!
    • mhagster
    • By mhagster 13th Apr 18, 5:54 PM
    • 3,023 Posts
    • 35,355 Thanks
    mhagster
    Just waiting on the niecely people to pop in for a visit.

I had left over takeaway that was in fridge for my tea. And very nice it was too.

Nice but soggy doggy walk first thing and will need to walk him again soon.

Picked up DD2 from hospital. We actually had a nice morning in an odd way. Tucked up in her bed watching catch up programmes. She's tired and sore.

Son and pal away climbing for weekend. See ya!

DD1 had sent mail to DD2 ( end of school year book) so we had a good look through that and GN has a pile of stickers.

Loving watching the busy birds. They would have been just as busy when we lived here before but I reckon I was busier...3 young kids, work, school, dog, cats, etc so it's nice being a bit quieter and just appreciating simple things like birds on my fence and in the garden.
    • Purple kitten
    • By Purple kitten 13th Apr 18, 6:00 PM
    • 1,882 Posts
    • 20,782 Thanks
    Purple kitten
    Yesterday at DFs was too hard to post pleasures, dealing with a few queries making life interesting. So instead for today.

1 Fed the bird feeders.
    2 Second coat of paint on in the bedroom, I think thats the painting complete for one room phew, next up carpet, shelve, lights and switches.
    3 I re food planned this week to match rtc goodies picked up earlier this week, looking forward to gammon bits from RTC joint over cheese and veg pasta simmering as I type, the chocolate croissants were gone by 3pm..
    4 I dug out my summer clothes and created another boot fair bag, there are some great clothes going out as given a choice I have better cuts / quality and have lost a bit of weight, it is hard trying to be ruthless thou.
    5 Some quality animal time while the food is all cooking through.
    • DundeeDoll
    • By DundeeDoll 13th Apr 18, 7:43 PM
    • 3,250 Posts
    • 36,628 Thanks
    DundeeDoll
    O X X
    X X O
    O O

X marks the spot
    1) when mrpiano finishes a jar of jam I add yoghurt to get every last drop of jam. This morning was the morning. Jam jar now washed, dried and refilled with turmeric, £1 a bag from tiger
    2) business cards have wrong phone number. I thought I was getting my own PA lol. I had proof read and sent through correction but someone went ahead without getting the sign off. They will be redone. Should I hand out the new ones or the old ones and get admin to handle my calls lol
    3) cake. Would have been rude not to
    4) lift home from mrpiano. He is now cooking supper
    5) then we!!!8217;ll walk the dogs and i!!!8217;m Having an early night. Tomorrow I have to go back to work to finish a poster. Managed 1 1/2 today, only 1/2 to go.
    For 2018 be kind, be courageous, and never ever eat pears
    • DigForVictory
    • By DigForVictory 13th Apr 18, 8:02 PM
    • 7,982 Posts
    • 24,047 Thanks
    DigForVictory
    Another week of RL & its attendant insanity winding down (although those living around Aintree may feel we ain't seen nothing yet. Whereas after Ladies Day, they've seen rather more "lady" than they quite wished. Fingers crossed for a 100% equine survival rate in tomorrow's National.)

OS Pleasures recently
    Son complaining he's eaten so much he's pregnant! So I made him walk around, keep his back straight, count the sockets along the skirting board and all the other mother in labour exercises I could recall...

The unexpected slam of door announcing son has returned from night out. Subtle it isn't but reassuringly loud & cheerful! Followed by a conversation, yelled through bedroom walls, about fishing. Boychicks.

Sister sent a mostly reasonable email with a few notable issues & a chat with m'father revealed discrepancies. Pleasure in getting husband to proofread my reply so the concerns are clear and the ownership of the Family Bear is nailed down. (He was Dad's as Eldest, thus Mine by same logic & thus Eldest's when he has a family to share it with.)

The Onedin line - should be compulsory financial education - those who insist even on family finances in writing not only prosper but seemingly avoid wrinkles!

"This sh!t's good!" - it would appear that the unguent I hunted around five shops for (Astonish original - in a pot like p‚te) is doing much of what was hoped after youngest ironed a pair of school trous too hot. (Husband scraped a lot of sticky stuff off but it still wasn't safe on shirts - hoping Astonish can restore the needed cleanliness, or we'll be hunting a new iron....) [It did! £1 of astonish, elbow grease, cheating with power tools & upbraiding the iron & it's clean & working!]

Excavated sewing kit & found a bag of ribbons, pyjama ties etc from my grandmother's sewing days. Lovely to see her reusing old chocolate boxes (chocolate digestive mints by Elizabeth Shaw!) as well as trimmings you probably need to be her vintage to appreciate. Weird, pretty but weird. Fingers crossed my grandchildren find it enchanting! Some rather naff machine lace, & some beautiful hand knotted lace, too. I must get my Charbonel et Walker box into the collection!

Son, en route to poker night, called in to ask if I'd driven to a local supermarket as he thought he'd seen my car. Cue me gallumphing down two floors to unlock the front door & check my rattletrap is where I left it. It is, & I huff (in several senses) back up to reassure son....

Some nights the evening meal nearly cooks itself - red Thai chicken on noodles is met with unanimous acclaim. Hurrah for Planet Rock, as music to cook to.

Sarah Millican on spare pants "in case you get lost" - I've seen London Underground map fabric & my imagination is barrelling around the Circle Line rather than following that idea to its logical conclusion.

Up early, enjoying brew & birdsong, exchanging texts with son who had the grace to let me know he'd be a little late. I'm usually up early (so it isn't a major loss of sleep) & I got light bulbs & germination pots sorted.

Scout leader catchup at the supermarket "aye aye - brought the whole troop?!" "Safest way with back to school - this way noone can say you forgot..." & impressed awe at husband's walking stick - clearly a small tree repurposed.

Getting a bamboo pyramid up around a group of runner bean seedlings is strangely satisfying. Mostly as I dug the ground that wide a radius for a reason & it paid off.

Filling germinators - that same heady kick of hope, every year. (Clearing windowsills just as frustrating & dusty, ahem!)

Son profoundly startled by my knowledge of an old Who song, words music timing - I listened to a lot of Who decades ago & the Townsend lighthouse project seems to have stuff stuck deep. Is it worrying my sons prefer 80s & 90s pop to the current stuff? (Or are they rebelling against Beiber etc at which point hurrah.)

Cherry tree just glorious - each little bud fat as a fingertip & some pointing green leafy tips out at the unsuspecting universe. Bring on the blossom, pull the cord & explode that cluster of colour!

The black tree with the highlighter spots has progressed too - slender green lengths imminently to unfurl leaves. [Still imminent aweek later - brig on that heatwave!]

Home rough-with-a-bug to hear son out air rife shooting with gf. Ah these healthy outdoor pastimes - I've looked on as they've been axe throwing together. It's not the most obvious way of catching a young man's eye but it's working!

Waved to tailor (scarpered early to avoid football enthusiasts traffic) - could have salaamed with relief but not quite sure he'd understand whereas the huge grin & flailing wave probably translated OK.

Colleagues sniffling - myself included - I have suggested Team Menthol Crystals & the idea got a frog chorus of agreement.

Cherry blossom open just enough to see hems of pink awaiting the warmth & sunlight to display the whole garment.

Scouts! I will not be asked to "swing the sock" again in my scout career. I got dizzy, the "sock" height varied from knee to throat & I ended up dizzily walking into a wall. The senior leadership (let alone the scouts) laughed so hard it was worth it & the Senior County bod told me (amidst whoops) she'd nearly wet herself. We all lived, and laughed.

Just seen a young lady shopping with her family in orange floral party frock & clutching a Spider-Man umbrella. Got to admire such a commitment to looking fabulous at such a tender age & wielding a geeky parasol with great authority & charm.

Right. Health, strength, love, courage, waterproofs & parasols as needed. Onwards!
    Last edited by DigForVictory; 14-04-2018 at 12:17 PM.
    • MrsLurcherwalker
    • By MrsLurcherwalker 13th Apr 18, 8:32 PM
    • 12,502 Posts
    • 173,663 Thanks
    MrsLurcherwalker
    Hello again! life has been hectic with house selling, house buying and poorly Grandpickles so urgent dashes on trains to cover for working parents too! Grandpickle now recovered, house here NOT even a glimmer of interest from anyone and we've dropped out of the one we were buying as a plot of land next door to it has been sold for building and the building will be 2.3 meters away from one of the boundary walls of the house. Life is going back to normal as of now so pleasures

1) Being back here doing something normal.

2) YS cod for supper was very nice.

3) Magnificent magnolia trees all round, masses of blooms this year, they must like a cold snap.

4) Making the decision to sow seeds and plant up all the plots anyway as we really don't know how long this moving malarkey is going to take and we'll miss the entire season if we do nothing.

5) We had the Cookie hound to stay for last weekend as her family were away on a mini break, she's a good little thing, no fuss at all.

D for V when I was last at the dentist earlier this month a Christmas Elf skipped in with her mum, red and green striped stockings and a green hat with holly on it too, and today when I was in town I passed Snow White out shopping with her mum wearing a rather lovely yellow mac on top of her beautiful long dress and holding a rain hat too, brightened up an otherwise aptly dated day!
    Last edited by MrsLurcherwalker; 13-04-2018 at 8:46 PM.
    Thumpers mum was right - if you can't find anything nice to say don't say anything at all!
    • Frith
    • By Frith 13th Apr 18, 10:08 PM
    • 4,636 Posts
    • 43,867 Thanks
    Frith
    Pleasures for today (Friday).

1) A lie in.

2) Took bigger son to town to meet his friends. Popped to Sainsburys and bumped into a former colleague so stood in an aisle and talked to her for a good half an hour!

3) Hens OK, Barbara still puffed up and listless.

4) Had a good go at the garden. Dug the ground elder out of the bed that runs alongside the path between the houses. Also moved a climbing rose (cut right back a week or so ago) that was climbing up the porch - now down the garden against the fence. Step 1 out of eleventy billion steps needed to dismantle the porch before it falls down. Put the big bay tree in its new enormous pot.

5) Burritos for tea then made some almond biscuits.

6) Watching Gogglebox in front of the stove. I've got smaller son's headphones on as he is playing on the playstation with his friends. They are massive headphones and I said, "I look like an MC - MCmum". He said, with an eye roll, "Never say that again"!

7) Bigger son has gone out again so a quiet evening of TV watching and the Now Show awaits.
    Last edited by Frith; 13-04-2018 at 10:12 PM.
    Verschlimmbesserung
    • By Blackbeard of Perranporth 14th Apr 18, 4:50 AM
    • 5,297 Posts
    • 31,571 Thanks
    Flock me. No one has commented!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

183Posts Today

1,250Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin