Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • DundeeDoll
    • By DundeeDoll 18th Jul 17, 11:34 AM
    • 3,205Posts
    • 36,153Thanks
    DundeeDoll
    5 OS pleasures in your day today - part 3
    • 18th Jul 17, 11:34 AM
    5 OS pleasures in your day today - part 3 18th Jul 17 at 11:34 AM
    Ok I'm diving in as I've noticed several of us have lost posts we thought had posted, and there now seems to be a serious risk of losing the whole thread. So thanks for the heads up Karcher. (and i sympathise Frith - i too like to nip back)

I've revisited the first thread of our part 2, posted 28th October 2009. It said:
    Time for a shiny new thread The old one had got to 4500 odd posts which amounts to 22,500 OS pleasures (at least) It's so good to know that the OS life can be so rewarding.

I'll kick off the new thread.

1) Homemade bread and marmalade for breakfast.

2) A walk over the Malvern Hills to blow away the cobwebs.

3) Drying the washing outside- still, in October.

4) Watching mydaughter making a game out of sweeping the leaves with her friends.

5) The prospect of collecting a big order of meat from the butcher this morning and having my freezer full for less.
    Originally posted by thriftlady
    Part 2 went on considerably longer so many many more pleasures. And of course life stories shared, support given, tears of sorrow and joy shed. Part 2 I shall miss you, but here's to part 3.
    Last edited by DundeeDoll; 18-07-2017 at 11:40 AM.
Page 119
    • VJsmum
    • By VJsmum 11th Mar 18, 9:44 AM
    • 5,146 Posts
    • 75,713 Thanks
    VJsmum
    Morning all from a bright and breezy ICT

Work is coming on apace and I'm feeling ok about what I am getting done.

1. Bought tea bags - and other necessities. Got £2 off a £20 shop
    2. Went for a walk by the sea and through the town.
    3. Went to the 'basics' shop to stock up on toiletries and nabbed two long sleeved t shirts and a pair of, what I think are, jeggings from a chazzer for the grand sum of £10. Wasn't sure about jeggings but they are comfy and will definitely do for here.
    4. Got through a particularly nasty work thing. Well, not nasty so much as a slog. I am coding interviews (nVivo, DD) and had to set up new codes for a new batch. But it's done now
    5. Out with friends for the evening. Drinkies in Aberdovey then pizza and wine in the very nice cafe bar.

Have a good day all.
    You're out with a friend in the capital, I'm a thousand leagues under the sea
    You're hovering worriedly over your eggs, And I'm pondering trees
    I'm wandering long, And I'm pondering trees
    For you and me
    Guy Garvey
    • Blackbeard of Perranporth
    • By Blackbeard of Perranporth 11th Mar 18, 3:12 PM
    • 5,046 Posts
    • 30,364 Thanks
    Blackbeard of Perranporth
    And this is your final missive from BoP today!
    5 Pop corn was wasted again as another flix of net film was watched last eve. Snatched with Ms Hawn in it, and Amy! Very good, so don't believe the reviews! Wobbleades were sunk!

4 Had Chicken Hot Bitsers last night for tea as well. They are like a take away yet cost nought and don't have spotted muldoooons nose bits in it. very hot served on rice! Enuff chickens maturing in the freezer for next weekend!

3 Booked train and hotel for the RAH BoPsie is too excited. We used the web to book so we were not swizzled. Looking great as BoPsie wants to do some cloth museum called Albert! No, we is doing the Science one. No as we are there we shall does both!

2 Night fopr Tea is another prepared fish pie from BoP, served with soup and some mopre of last weeks chocolate sponge, =served up with instant lumpy custard, from milk not foamed from the kettle!

The story of your version of the Life of BoP continues tomorrow!
    Commemorate Celebrate Inspire
    #RAF100 A century of service!
    • mhagster
    • By mhagster 11th Mar 18, 5:24 PM
    • 2,940 Posts
    • 34,353 Thanks
    mhagster
    Eleven degrees today..I've not known such heady temps since ...oooh a long time!

Nice chat with my Australian girl.

Washing out

Some plants planted in tubs.

Walk. To deliver the last of the thank you cards.

Lentil soup for lunch and some carrot and coriander for tomorrow .

Sorted our fridge. Chopped and froze veg that was needing used up.

Have made a list of quite a bit of paperwork that needs dealing with. Made a start and shall post them off this evening.

Been a bit of a weepy day. I watched 'toast' on Netflix and just sobbed through most of it!
    • Frith
    • By Frith 11th Mar 18, 9:24 PM
    • 4,484 Posts
    • 42,527 Thanks
    Frith
    Toast, eh? I haven't watched it (or read the book) but by chance - he's another famous old boy from my tiny rural comprehensive! (He and Kit Harrington are definitely the standard bearers).

Pleasures for today (Sunday).

1) A lie in!

2) Bigger son brought me up a card before he disappeared to a car boot sale.

3) Smaller son brought me a card, box of chocolates then he made us both a cooked breakfast!

4) Did very little all morning.

5) Cleaned the hens out and piled some earth up around the edges of the run.

6) Went to my parents' for tea and smaller son made the profiteroles for pudding.

7) Bigger son has an interview tomorrow (p/t at Go Outdoors which would suit his interests). We've just sat in my bed watching Would I Lie to You.
    Last edited by Frith; 11-03-2018 at 9:26 PM.
    Odd fact: the inventor of nominative determinism was called Trevor Nominative - Determinism. :-)
    • Mrs Salad Dodger
    • By Mrs Salad Dodger 12th Mar 18, 2:40 AM
    • 643 Posts
    • 7,499 Thanks
    Mrs Salad Dodger
    Hi everyone, playing catch up

Friday’s pleasures

1. Dry & sunny day but still chilly

2. DSis has received all her parcels. Nice chat but she still hasn’t found out her moving date.

3. No cooking again - 2nd half of yesterday’s curry for dinner

4. Reading your pleasures

Saturday’s pleasures

1. Another dry bright day - definitely warmer

2. Fried eggs on toast for lunch

3. DH finished painting the landing & stairwell walls

4. Spaghetti bolognese for dinner & enough for tomorrow’s dinner

4. Watched Casualty

5. Reading your pleasures

Sunday’s pleasures

1. Newly laundered clothes Kondo folded & put away it is lovely putting clothes away in neat wardrobes & drawers

2. DB phoned from Germany - has been very busy. Has put in a request for another scarf & also one for his elder son - apparently they have had -14 degree temps

3. DH has screwed down floor panels on landing - still creaky though!

4. DH has tidied away decorating tools from spare room & landing & swept up ready for carpet fitter tomorrow.

5. The anticipated problems putting out the old sofa did not materialise & the mattress, chair & fence panels are all on the drive awaiting pick up tomorrow. I have so much space & when BHF pick up the 7 large bags of CDs, Books, Clothes & rags I will have even more space

6. Bawled my way through Call the Midwife

7. Watched the last episode of Endeavour But was ecstatic to hear that there is another series next year.

See you all tomorrow

MrsSD
    • villagelife
    • By villagelife 12th Mar 18, 7:06 AM
    • 1,360 Posts
    • 15,099 Thanks
    villagelife
    1. Breakfast at local garden centre. It is 2 for 1 with their loyalty card and we ended up eating with the friends we saw Saturday night. Neither of us had planned going til the morning. We did buy a plant as had voucher for 59% off one plant.

2. Went for a walk and in the rare occasions the sun came out briefly it was quite warm. It was lovely seeing spring arriving with the plants and trees.

3. Chat with DS1. He had sent me a card. He was fairly chatty.

4. Routine in the garden and did some weeding while DH fixed the fence and did some digging.

5. DH phoned MIL so we didn't see her. She moaned that weren't seeing her and that we never do on Mothers day. She also moaned that other people don't visit her and when they do she doesn't get a present from them! She never eats any biscuits, chocolates or sweets and doesn't read anything, won't watch DVD's and complains if given flowers as they don't last.

6. DS2 saw his friend and then cooked a luxury fish pie. It tasted gorgeous. It was much appreciated expected he doesn't eat fish so had to cook something else for himself. There are plenty f leftovers. It was all enjoyed with a glass of wine.
    • LaineyT
    • By LaineyT 12th Mar 18, 8:35 AM
    • 2,092 Posts
    • 25,726 Thanks
    LaineyT
    Sunday pleasures,

Up early with little dog, surprisingly mild so wandered around the garden in pj’s and enjoyed birdsong.

Picked up more carrots for girlie and dropped them off at yard, she was out in her paddock so spent some time with her in the field.

Took a basket of spring flowers to DM’S grave, by this time it was drizzling, appropriate really.

Home and a nap on the sofa.

Steak and Stilton pie plus last of the C red cabbage for tea.
    • MandM90
    • By MandM90 12th Mar 18, 9:50 AM
    • 1,371 Posts
    • 7,060 Thanks
    MandM90
    Weekend pleasures:

1. Exercise - Crossfit on Saturday and ran 8k with hubby on Sunday. Both were great starts to the day and hopefully did a bit to mitigate the damage from all the...
    2. Food. DH's friend round on Saturday and I made homamade guac, tortilla chips, then squash and white bean chilli on Saturday. On Sunday we had our parents over and I cooked mushroom bourgignon, mash and greens, then choc pud with vegan ice cream and berries. Loads of wine was consumed (spent £145 this weekend and now only have £25 for rest of month...should be doable though!)
    3. Spring springing. Everything in the garden is coming up, and we had our post-run smoothies in the garden on Sunday. Can't wait for it to be warm enough to eat out there!
    4. Having people around over the weekend drove a deep clean of the house, so it's looking fab.
    5. New bespoke wooden sash windows are being installed today They're keeping the 120 year old frames but it'll look much fresher!
    I'm a Board Guide on the Marriages & Family,
    Old Style, Mortgage Free Wannabe, Green & Ethical
    boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com. Board guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
    • MrsLurcherwalker
    • By MrsLurcherwalker 12th Mar 18, 10:13 AM
    • 11,729 Posts
    • 162,935 Thanks
    MrsLurcherwalker
    1) Coffee at the garden centre yesterday, not as crowded as I'd feared and nice coffee!

2) Found a really pretty top to wear with some Hobbs trousers passed on by DD1 in the clothing section.

3) Cards from the girls and grandpickles for Mothers Day.

4) A visit to the farm shop for fresh fruit and veg followed by a country drive.

5) Nice walk with Cookie, so mild outside yesterday and birdsong everywhere along with all the spring flowers beginning to be noticeable along the lanes, beautiful!
    Thumpers mum was right - if you can't find anything nice to say don't say anything at all!
    • VJsmum
    • By VJsmum 12th Mar 18, 11:16 AM
    • 5,146 Posts
    • 75,713 Thanks
    VJsmum
    Morning all - train back from ICT today. Feeling dreadful due to unseen MSG in last night's dinner The remains are in the bin

Pleasures for yesterday

1. Slept in a bit and woke to a bright day - though it did get cloudy and rainy later
    2. Mother's day messages from both children. Opened DD's pressie on thursday - surprise surprise it was Lush stuff DS said there''s a pressie waiting
    3. Went to the cinema and saw "Even when I fall" very interesting docu-film about Circus Kathmandu and child trafficking
    4. Took a walk by the sea on the way home. Was breezy but stayed dry
    5. Call the midwife So beautifully done - i'll miss it.

Have a good day all..
    For you and me
    Guy Garvey
    • By Blackbeard of Perranporth 12th Mar 18, 12:08 PM
    • 5,046 Posts
    • 30,364 Thanks
    Cleaned out ...
    5 Taxman has taken far too much money again! At least I pay mine in one chunk, unlike some former stokers. And put it off with their £100 fines! Rule of BoP, don’t buy flash when you need the cash! Talking offs paying far too much, just had the scam email from MSE change your supplier club thing. Again lots of little suppliers out there this month, but as BoP is automatic for the next four years into the keep BoP’s toes warm scam, these little supplier look good on paper but cannot deliver the Warm Home Discout! Again chief MSE has failed to deliver. Avoid! And do not forget to check out you’re stitched dot con for deals! I will not tell you again this week!

4 Still on being cleaned out, BoPsie went and gots our train tickets from the machine last evening! That is now the smoke paid for! Train inn, RAH Wobbleades and BoPsie wants to see the cloth thing as well! And to think I paid the taxman as well! Usual rules as BrekFest is paid for, dog bags will be used! Note to readers, it will be carp food as always in these places! BoP was in the holiday excess once and the two staring servants were bust telling people to clear the table!

3 Watched the Blue Lamp yesterday and was way ahead of its time in its social commentary of the time. One of the iconic films of the day that sadly no one does any more. Mind yous yesterday moaning while having proper dippy eggs with buttered marmite soldiers watching the cricket SA vs Aus, the commentators mentioned a poor shot that went for six as ‘I think he’s in for a rollicking’, except it was more like a kick in the slats! Made BoPsie wake up and clear the fluff from her lugs! On about the cricket, did you see the catch by Jonny Bairstow on Saturday!

2 Nite as usual BoP will be trimming his beach ready looks in the gym. This will be on show at the RAH in just over a fortnight. Viewing essential. The story continues tomorrow with tales from the gym and also later in the weak, Prawn Roulette and Crab! You know you want to!

This ends missive 1 this weak from BoP.
    • Pooky
    • By Pooky 12th Mar 18, 7:46 PM
    • 6,851 Posts
    • 43,334 Thanks
    Pooky
    I think I need to join if I may? I am in real need of pulling my socks up and realising just how lucky I am.

1. I slept really well last night, at least 7 hours without any hot flushes, nightmares or cats thinking my bladder is a trampoline.

2. A new body spray which I keep catching scent of throughout the day.

3. A large area of wall prep done for decorating the hall,stairs and landing. Washing and scraping wall paper paste off is nasty but so worthwhile.

4. Yellow stickered pork in tonight slow cooker casserole, very tasty and used up lots of bendy veg.

5. An hour long chat with DD after she finished work, she needed a friendly voice to tell her she!!!8217;s doing well. I love that both DDs have stayed so close since moving out.

Today was a good day, no matter how bleak it felt.
    "Start every day off with a smile and get it over with" - W. C. Field.
    • Mrs Salad Dodger
    • By Mrs Salad Dodger 12th Mar 18, 10:57 PM
    • 643 Posts
    • 7,499 Thanks
    Mrs Salad Dodger
    I think I need to join if I may? I am in real need of pulling my socks up and realising just how lucky I am.

1. I slept really well last night, at least 7 hours without any hot flushes, nightmares or cats thinking my bladder is a trampoline.

2. A new body spray which I keep catching scent of throughout the day.

3. A large area of wall prep done for decorating the hall,stairs and landing. Washing and scraping wall paper paste off is nasty but so worthwhile.

4. Yellow stickered pork in tonight slow cooker casserole, very tasty and used up lots of bendy veg.

5. An hour long chat with DD after she finished work, she needed a friendly voice to tell her she!!!8217;s doing well. I love that both DDs have stayed so close since moving out.

Today was a good day, no matter how bleak it felt.
    Originally posted by Pooky
    Pooky, welcome to the thread - there are very lovely people on this thread & no matter how bleak a day feels it is surprising what can give you a little or even a big pleasure - seeing flowers beginning to bloom, hearing birdsong or even bumping into a friend unexpectedly. I loved your 2nd pleasure - I read somewhere that one’s sense of smell can be the most likely to trigger a memory & usually a lovely memory Reading your 2nd pleasure brought a smile to my face & reminded me of my mum & her frugality with a tiny bottle of Chanel No.5 perfume - it lasted her 20 years & I inherited it & have had it for 10 years - it still smells beautiful as it has been kept in it’s box in a drawer. You have given me my pleasure no. 1

2. Seven large bags of stuff collected by BHF - the glorious space & I now have the space to do just that

3. New carpets fitted in spare room, landing & stairs - they look sooo nice.

4. Hm chilli con carne (from the freezer) with rice & the tortilla chips my DH had hidden - very tasty.

5. Seeing the smile on my DH’s face when I baked a surprise batch of coconut biccies.

6. Reading other posters pleasures

Have a good night everyone.

MrsSD
    • Frith
    • By Frith 12th Mar 18, 11:11 PM
    • 4,484 Posts
    • 42,527 Thanks
    Frith
    Hello, Pooky!

Pleasures for today (Monday).

1) Not too bad a sleep but was too hot a couple of times. That'll be the 17 degrees the temperature has risen by since last week!

2) Got a few jobs done this morning and had more planned but it turned into a day of driving about.

3) Collected bigger son from college, popped home for hen feeding and for him to put his shirt and tie on then he had an interview in a different town. He said it went well and will hear later this week.

4) Had a cup of tea in Sainsburys afterwards.

5) Had macaroni cheese for tea which I had put leeks in - really quite nice.

6) Off to town again this evening to collect bigger son who had been out with a young lady.

7) About to listen to Just a Minute.

8) Nearly forgot about this one - have been offered an elections job this May, doing the counting.
    Odd fact: the inventor of nominative determinism was called Trevor Nominative - Determinism. :-)
    • villagelife
    • By villagelife 13th Mar 18, 6:54 AM
    • 1,360 Posts
    • 15,099 Thanks
    villagelife
    1. Fairly quick drive to work. No major delays anywhu. Met a friend waiting for minibus to then take us to work so the 10 minute wait didn't seem too long.

2. Line manager had a talk to see if she can do anything about people being so unhappy at work. It's a start.

3. DH booked a holiday in the sun for November. A great way to start next winter.

4. Long text conversation with my sister arranging to meet up.

5. Watched Only Connect uninterrupted by others complaining how boring it is!
    • mhagster
    • By mhagster 13th Mar 18, 7:39 AM
    • 2,940 Posts
    • 34,353 Thanks
    mhagster
    I hadn't posted my Monday pleasures.

Doggy walk first thing. Just us.

Sat at table and sorted through paperwork and emails that needed doing. Mostly change of address stuff ...just the 4 months on!

Last Thursday I'd went to visit a friend who had just got a puppy. DD2 had begged to come but I'd said no as I was spending time with friend and we wouldn't have been able to chat as much as we had with her there. Anyway, I sent her a wee message and could we just pop up for 10minutes so DD could see pup...yes of course we could! So one happy girl. One happy mummy...getting to see friend and pup again!

Home for quick lunch and then out to walk in to town. Took about 45 minutes but it was dry. Not warm! Had an appointment at GP...went to nip into loo and obviously the chap in there thought that locks were optional! Waaaah! The quickest in & out appointment ever...glad I wasn't paying $75 for that!

Walked up through town went into a few charity shops for a mooch and I really don't need anything ...just lose a stone or 2 and I have a whole wardrobe in my wardrobe! ...but got a pair of grey cropped jeans...a size smaller than I was.

Bus back and another walk home . Then walked to T for bananas and rice crackers . Had done 18000 steps.

Tea was mince and potatoes and veggies.

Much laughter with my remaining 2 children. It's fascinating to watch them interact without DD1.

Trying to find something in particular ( which I haven't yet) but coming across other things! Bit of recycling done!

Have a good day
    • LaineyT
    • By LaineyT 13th Mar 18, 8:45 AM
    • 2,092 Posts
    • 25,726 Thanks
    LaineyT
    Hey Pooky

Monday pleasures,

Drove into Uni City and traffic not too bad, used to commute every day but really don’t think I could cope now!

Picking up a cheap toaster in the reduced section of JL, online returns apparently and still covered by guarantee.

Coffee stop that also included a slice of Hummingbird cake to share, wasn’t keen, very sweet.

Poured with rain all afternoon so groomed girlie in stable, all cosy with rain hammering on roof.

Uni Challenge ( VL we love Only Connect too and that is saved for tonight )
    • By Blackbeard of Perranporth 13th Mar 18, 12:10 PM
    • 5,046 Posts
    • 30,364 Thanks
    I will rewrite this again
    5 See the buck of farce is worse than liedepedia today. Some people sending out the Boot In Putin thing about him speaking English! Dear me, nearly as bad as that one about Jezza boy and leaving the Tour of Grand. Minds me of the King having to walk in the desert back in September 1990, then explain to the Kingdom about Kuwait. No that this was a problem, but the lad of the Motor Factors in Kharj did come up and explain things. I already knew him, and he explained that because of his dad and cars, he had other things to do with his hands, after school had only taught verse from a book. That September he said that I was lucky, as I knew the truth!

4 Remakes, seems that young Kate is about to do the bed knobs again. No, you only need to do it once, it is a classic. There is no way you could ever do the football match again! In case you are wandering, I suggest a read of Edith’s book on kids on the railway track!

3 Rates came in yesterday, like the TV Tax, a regressive tax that bears no relation to income. In the last 10 years I have seen it go up by 60%. Far too much as I am concerned, but a quandary as to why do I pay twice as much for being good with my pennies yet it takes a bigger chuck of my income! I remember the rates and the disparity there, now it seems the gap is again widening. Expectant of another label on the waste of food bin this weak

As I has shouted about the loss my pension slid in recent times, I am now pleased to report that, apart from paying the police fund so they retire at 30 see above, that mine not funded by my rates has regained some ground. Do think of BoPsie with her reduced housekeeping at times like this and send wobbleade chits so she can have at least the chance of some wine to go with her cheese! We did not fill our freezer though with bread in recent times, not because we could had followed the other sheople in the crazed rush, but because we already had enough!

Other books about the railway were also available at the time, allegedly!

2 Of curse I knew the truth! Why wouldn’t I? Not that the English papers were removed from the shelves, even though they were censored! No, it was because I could read items from different sources. And make a reasoned judgement on what the truth is. Just like a few weeks before, having to know what had happened.

No, Abdul said ‘Your are lucky Mr BoP, you have a free press that you can read and get the truth, we are only told what they want us to hear!’

Today Buck of Face is awash with dire warnings of snow this weakened! I gather the sheople will clear the shelf of eggs, bread and …

Today the bread bought so vigorously thoughtlessly fort over a weak or so back, has turned blue as it sits in the bin wasted, just like the freezing air was when they cleared the shelf!
    • MrsLurcherwalker
    • By MrsLurcherwalker 13th Mar 18, 4:13 PM
    • 11,729 Posts
    • 162,935 Thanks
    MrsLurcherwalker
    1) The sun broke through the clouds that were around this afternoon just as I set off walking the Cookie dog so we were beautifully warm all the time we were out.

2) I saw a very large bumble bee like a stripy teddy bear going through a whole galaxy of daisies growing on a sunny roadside verge humming like a hoover.

3) So much blossom suddenly out, wild cherry and plum, pink garden prunus trees and so much blackthorn blossom that some swathes of woodland looked almost as they did when it snowed last week.

4) Lots of flower related pleasures, a whole area of pulmonaria in it's blue and pink prettiness under a gnarled old pear tree on a piece of waste ground on one of the lanes, masses of bright celandines everywhere there's room, on a roadside verge the first violet bloom of anemone blanda and the first few muscari |(grape hyacinths) and all over the village large camellia bushes of white, every shade of pink and red and one beauty that has individual flowers of every colour growing on the same bush including some that have red and white striped flowers.

5) Finding my scarf that I've been searching for in town this morning, beautiful dove grey soft cotton with silver four leaf clovers all over it, so pretty and will finish off my outfit for our Ruby Wedding meal with the family.
    Thumpers mum was right - if you can't find anything nice to say don't say anything at all!
    • VJsmum
    • By VJsmum 13th Mar 18, 5:16 PM
    • 5,146 Posts
    • 75,713 Thanks
    VJsmum
    Afternoon - i have a kitchen floor full of shopping bags. i wish you could pay someone to put it all away...

So, to procrastinate a while longer, five pleasures from yesterday

1. felt dreadful with an MSG hangover. But i did manage to get quite a lot done so I am chuffed with myself
    2. Exchange with tea trolley lady on the train
    Me: "can I have a cup of tea, but in my resuable cup please"
    She: "of course" - puts cup under hot water thing..
    Me: It just fits
    She: WHAT?
    Me: I said, it just fits - under the hot water thing
    She : Oh, I thought you'd said "just fill it" Like "JUST FILL IT"
    Me
    I guess you just had to be there
    3. Got to the bottom of the location of my teaching pension which has been frozen for two years and the whereabouts of two of the children's accounts..
    4. Veggie curry for tea for meat free monday
    5. Early bed and glorious sleep...

Welcome, Pooky, to the nicest thread on the forum
    For you and me
    Guy Garvey
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

161Posts Today

1,753Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin