PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weight Loss the Old Style Way! Part 10. Please read posts 1 and 2 before posting.

Comments

• tessie_bear
    tessie_bear Posts: 4,898 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    interesting mally your membership sounds nice good for body and soul xx
    onwards and upwards
  • Sa1sysoo
    Sa1sysoo Posts: 297 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Hey all, I've lost 2lb this week, so back to where I started! :rotfl:
    OH OD - £100.00/£100.00 Joint OD - £100.00/£100.00StepChange: £10,057.67
  • Weewdy
    Weewdy Posts: 96 Forumite
    Hi all, i am back on track and my hard work is paying off again. Can i record a 4lb loss please. Its not been easy but i have got my eating under control, lets hope it stays that way.
  • dolly84
    dolly84 Posts: 5,851 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Mally - your membership sounds nice. Anything which causes an impact will strengthen bones, so as your foot strikes the floor when walking at a good pace the impact sends a shock through the bones which causes them to strengthen over time.

Weewdy - well done on your loss.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 28/66
  • Knit_Witch
    Knit_Witch Posts: 4,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Arrietty … 3/8 :):):)
    BearPearSun … 0/4.4
    Binsky … 0/14
    Cappella … 0/7
    Carmen … 7.48/13.2 :):):):):):):);)
    CathA … 1.2/4 :):A
    CRANKY40 … 4.5/7 :):):):);)
    Dandy-candy … 2/6 :):)
    Debbiedodge1737 … 4/14 :):):):)
    Dolly84 … 3/10 :):):)
    Donnajt … 6.5/10 :):):):):):);)
    Dumpling …9/15 :):):):):):):):):)
    Florence J … +2/7 :(:(
    Fuddle … 3/4 :):):)
    FurryBeastOz … 5.7/12 :):):):):);):A
    Gresleyrover … +0.8/5 :p
    Karcher … 4/7 :):):):)
    Katiepants … 2/20 :):)
    Knit Witch … 5.26/10 :):):):):):A
    Lynnejk … 7/8 :):):):):):):)
    Maisie M … 3/14 :):):)
    MallyGirl … 0/6
    Monnagran … 2/5 :):)
    PJ1 … 3.5/11 :):):);)
    Sa1sysoo … 0/14
    Short_bird … 7.5/6 :):):):):):):);)
    SIRENS … 7.5/16 :):):):):):):)
    Sue14 … 0/12
    Tessie bear … 3/13 :):):)
    TiredTrophy … 1/10 :)
    Weewdy … 4/7 :):):):)
    Zafiro1984 … 9.75/14 :):):):):):):):):);):A

7 st 8.09 lb :j:j:j:j:j:j:j :):):):):):):):)
    Must use my stash up!
  • jules81
    jules81 Posts: 121 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    OK THANK YOU... I would like to loose 8 lbs lbs in the 3 weigh in please Knitwitch?

B aldi smoked salmon 2 x scrambled egg and spinach

L Bacon and soya bean salad

T chicken kebab and salad-I left pitta-had ALOT of oil on it

skinny cappuccino 3 coffee with semi skimmed milk AND 30g peanuts and a slice of low fat cheese

I am TRYING to up my protein as I am down ( LONG wait) for weigh loss sugery on tier 3 month 5 is 4 day after chritsmas and I am 4 lbs heavier than when i last weighed in at hospital :mad: -They weigh me monthly.

Hope you guys can keep me on track.

Ex FIL had a hospital appoitment today and I walked 8000 steps-my legs are tired ( i have ME/CFS) BUT cant sleep.

Hope everyone else in in the land of nod xxxx
  • Weewdy
    I dont know who else to share this with.

This morning i have officially reached the 100lbs lost mark (actually 101.6lbs). Something i never thought i would achieve, i am where i never thought i would be. It has been a long/hard 8 months, but i wouldnt change it. I have made a new life for myself, one which sees me wake with a little confidence.

So why do i feel so embarrassed about it? I should be shouting this from the roof tops, telling the world and instead i am embarrased and ashamed that i was ever that weight to begin with.

I am now alot fitter, focusing on training hard and getting more ripped, i will have the body i have dreamt of my whole life and at 33 years old i hope i do it quickly. I would love to get another stone off in the next few months but i will just need to wait and see how my body looks as i dont want to go too far.
  • dolly84
    Weewdy wrote: »
    I dont know who else to share this with.

This morning i have officially reached the 100lbs lost mark (actually 101.6lbs). Something i never thought i would achieve, i am where i never thought i would be. It has been a long/hard 8 months, but i wouldnt change it. I have made a new life for myself, one which sees me wake with a little confidence.

So why do i feel so embarrassed about it? I should be shouting this from the roof tops, telling the world and instead i am embarrased and ashamed that i was ever that weight to begin with.

I am now alot fitter, focusing on training hard and getting more ripped, i will have the body i have dreamt of my whole life and at 33 years old i hope i do it quickly. I would love to get another stone off in the next few months but i will just need to wait and see how my body looks as i dont want to go too far.

I understand that. I lost 6 stone in 2014 and I feel ashamed that I had it to lose in the first place. Enjoy your new shape and lifestyle but just a warning (it may not apply to you) don't let this become a new obsession and take it too far. As I say that might not be an issue for you but it sort of was for me.

• dolly84
    I ran yesterday as I just felt it was too icy to cycle. I did 40 minutes plus 40 minutes dog walking but I never really got any pace up with the dog walk because of a combination of the ice and the dog.

Today I will cycle but I will be having pizza later as it is DD's birthday this weekend and she wants pizza for supper tonight.

• Weewdy
    Dolly84 it is already an obsession. I am training twice daily and rarely have a day off to be honest. My personal trainer is now a really close friend and we are now training together (free workouts lol) and i find i am pushing myself further and further to achieve my goals. It has all been done healthily with proper nutrition and no pills or shakes. Just hope i can find a mid point where i enjoy life and exercising without focusing too much.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure