Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • CreditCardJunkie
    • By CreditCardJunkie 16th Jul 17, 2:30 AM
    • 15Posts
    • 255Thanks
    CreditCardJunkie
    • 16th Jul 17, 2:30 AM
    .... 16th Jul 17 at 2:30 AM
    Last edited by CreditCardJunkie; 11-03-2018 at 8:59 PM. Reason: Updated totals and made post clearer
Page 2
    • enthusiasticsaver
    • By enthusiasticsaver 9th Mar 18, 8:58 AM
    • 6,608 Posts
    • 13,898 Thanks
    enthusiasticsaver
    Well done on the new job.

You still seem to be putting spends on the cards and the debt free date seems to be creeping further away. Just a word of caution that you would be better off not using them and living within your budget. Apart from food and fuel could the other spends not have waited until you got paid? Is your debt 3k now?

I know you have a holiday coming up and that can put strains on budgets. How much are you saving towards that monthly?
    Debt free and mortgage free and early retiree. Living the dream

I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-Free Wannabe, Mortgages and Endowments, Banking and Budgeting boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

543Posts Today

5,696Users online

Martin's Twitter