IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Urgent: Got CCJ on my credit records

Comments

• Sassii
    Sassii Posts: 251 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Take proof that you had moved (if that's the reason you never received the claim), but that you were 'there to be found' with a basic search - i.e. prove things like: you are on the public electoral roll - if you are. As nosferatu1001 said.

Thanks for your advise but my question should I receive at that stage any documents from PCM Like WS or evidences. How I'll go to court with nothing about the PCNs

Regards
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    You are going to a hearing about your set aside application, not about the claim against you!

As the claimant got a default ccj against you then there was no need for them to communicate with you
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Sassii wrote: »
    Thanks for your advise but my question should I receive at that stage any documents from PCM Like WS or evidences. How I'll go to court with nothing about the PCNs

That's exactly what you do, because this is not the hearing to hear the actual case.

Almost everyone here with a CCJ is in the same boat - none of them have even seen the claim form - and you need to paint a picture of confusion and a 'wronged victim of a notorious industry' and see if the Judge is as annoyed as you are and agrees to strike the entire claim out (that's your aim).
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • And you must confirm how you didnt receive the claim forms - I didnt see that

The point I made about being able to show the forms COULD NOT have been *served* - a legal term with a specific meaning - was an important one. If you can show failure to serve the set aside should be automatically granted.
  • Sassii
    edited 22 September 2017 at 1:22PM
    That's exactly what you do, because this is not the hearing to hear the actual case.

Almost everyone here with a CCJ is in the same boat - none of them have even seen the claim form - and you need to paint a picture of confusion and a 'wronged victim of a notorious industry' and see if the Judge is as annoyed as you are and agrees to strike the entire claim out (that's your aim).

Hi again, sad news I lost the set aside case.

I went to court wait for 2 hrs no one apperead from Gladstones but they sent defend documents to court and asked the court to postpone the hearing to 2 pm but the judge refused so the hearing start without Gladstone.

The judge said Gladstone proved they sent the claim form to my new address while I told him that not happened as the CCJ on my old address (showing the judge experian credit report proved that & Notrthampton county court said to me by phone the claim form sent to my old address. ( all of that were attached to my defence statement) but the judge gave me the impression he never saw that before and doesn't want to read any thing at hearing.

The judge asked me why it takes too long from me to open set aside case I told him I never knew about that up to July 2017 showing him e-mail from Experian credit report explaining why that CCJ never appeared on the credit report up to June 2017 when experian update their system). the judge said you knew before that from 2015

The judge asked me why I think I'll will win the case I told him & show him the area plan drawings proved it's public road but he said you parked in restricted area. I said I'm the keeper not the driver & they didn't follow POFA 2012 & I cancelled the contract PCM tried to put in place with me before they issue any of the tickets & I gave the judge PCM-UK v Bull et all B4GF26K6 [2016] case but he was not interested to read it.

The judge refereed that PCM refused my appeal to them & I have to pay at that time and the have the authority to issue the charge.

Also the judge didn't show me Gladstons document.

Very disappointment but I'm not going to pay to PCM any penny so Could you please guide me for the next step as I think Gladstones not saying the truth.

Now I have another normal hearing case next month & I would like to avoid any doubt before go to court.

Regards
  • Quentin
    You say you won't pay but now that the ccj stands and they know where you are then bear in mind that they can enforce the judgement against you by getting bailiffs involved/attachment of earnings etc all at your extra cost.
  • Sassii
    Quentin wrote: »
    You say you won't pay but now that the ccj stands and they know where you are then bear in mind that they can enforce the judgement against you by getting bailiffs involved/attachment of earnings etc all at your extra cost.

That is what I replied to the judge if the claim form sent to my current address why PCM didn't send the bailiffs up to now but he was not listening. What can I do to stop that and go for next Judge step do I need to go to solicitor & go for supreme court?.

Regards
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Now I have another normal hearing case next month & I would like to avoid any doubt before go to court.

What, against PCM about the same place?

This is shocking:
    sad news I lost the set aside case.

I went to court wait for 2 hrs no one appeared from Gladstones but they sent defend documents to court and asked the court to postpone the hearing to 2 pm but the judge refused so the hearing start without Gladstone.

The judge said Gladstone proved they sent the claim form to my new address while I told him that not happened as the CCJ on my old address (showing the judge experian credit report proved that & Notrthampton county court said to me by phone the claim form sent to my old address. ( all of that were attached to my defence statement) but the judge gave me the impression he never saw that before and doesn't want to read any thing at hearing.

Which court is this, not Wigan or Swansea, is it? Which Judge?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Sassii
    edited 22 September 2017 at 3:56PM
    What, against PCM about the same place?

Yes but different street
    Which court is this, not Wigan or Swansea, is it? Which Judge?

Romford County Court. The judge name not in any letter from the court so I don't know.

Please what can I do now?.

Regards
  • Quentin
    You would need to get proper legal advice on appealing the decision and your chances.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure