Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • SaintsFC1977
    • By SaintsFC1977 29th Jun 17, 6:24 PM
    • 9Posts
    • 3Thanks
    SaintsFC1977
    0 WOW
    Brittany Ferries - Club Voyage - Is it Worth Joining?
    • 29th Jun 17, 6:24 PM
    0 WOW
    Brittany Ferries - Club Voyage - Is it Worth Joining? 29th Jun 17 at 6:24 PM
    I am literally about to book return ferries to France for August and I understand that Club Voyage members receive discounts on crossings. I can't quite work out how much discount we will get, but the membership costs £70 and the crossing is about £600, so even a 20% saving would be worthwhile.

What do you think?
Page 6
    • Thomas Crown
    • By Thomas Crown 8th Jan 19, 10:41 PM
    • 681 Posts
    • 189 Thanks
    Thomas Crown
    Hi I'm also looking to book a crossing to France in August, would anyone be able to share a Club Voyage Code? Many thanks in advance.
    Originally posted by BigC1975

You have a PM.
    • Sibish1
    • By Sibish1 9th Jan 19, 11:18 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Sibish1
    Hi

Help needed please, i'm weighing up the costs of ferry from Uk to France and then the return from Spain to UK in July/August with the family. The question is, is it worth it to get the club voyage membership for the trip, we may only use the ferries once per year.

Can anyone help with a code please please please, or thoughts on this trip conscious that we will be travelling with our 7 and 13 year old. (they're used to travelling).

Thank you to all who read and answer
    • jtp890
    • By jtp890 9th Jan 19, 11:18 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jtp890
    Brittany Ferries Code
    PM sent with code.
    • libstick
    • By libstick 13th Jan 19, 12:58 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    libstick
    Am booking a ferry to Spain in July and would love if anyone had a code that I could use. Many thanks in advance!
    • Thomas Crown
    • By Thomas Crown 13th Jan 19, 1:05 PM
    • 681 Posts
    • 189 Thanks
    Thomas Crown
    Am booking a ferry to Spain in July and would love if anyone had a code that I could use. Many thanks in advance!
    Originally posted by libstick

You have a PM.
    • ch2019
    • By ch2019 13th Jan 19, 9:56 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ch2019
    Hi, I’m traveling Portsmouth to Cherbourg this summer, if anyone still has a Brittany Ferries member code they are willing to share it’d be much appreciated.
    Thanks
    CH
    • grawiz
    • By grawiz 13th Jan 19, 11:26 PM
    • 23 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    grawiz
    HI,

I've sent you a PM with my code - have a great holiday. Cheers
    • siandonna
    • By siandonna 15th Jan 19, 8:20 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    siandonna
    Can anyone advise me how much discount is likely to be added during August? Iím trying to decide if itís paying to join the voyager club. Many thanks
    • Thomas Crown
    • By Thomas Crown 15th Jan 19, 9:25 PM
    • 681 Posts
    • 189 Thanks
    Thomas Crown
    Can anyone advise me how much discount is likely to be added during August? Iím trying to decide if itís paying to join the voyager club. Many thanks
    Originally posted by siandonna

Firstly, it costs £75 Admin Fee + £75 Membership Fee : Total £150 in the first year, with a £75 Renewal Fee each year.

Choose between Club Voyage France or Spain. If you choose C.V. France the discount is 'Up to 30% France / 10% Spain'. (C.V. Spain will be the other way round). The discounts only apply to the vehicle and passengers, not to on board accommodation.

There are various breakfast/meal discounts and a free day cabin on morning crossings. See BF website for details.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,454Posts Today

9,573Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Perhaps the only thing we truly learn from this poll is we are generally optimistic. Most Brexiteers think Brexit w? https://t.co/DoosVRvneE

• RT @MoneySavingExp: ??Join the UK's biggest consumer website ??Make a difference ??Work with brilliant journalists ??Collaborate with top b?

• Today's Twitter poll: Do you believe the UK will leave the European Union in 2019? PS. Twitter/my following tends? https://t.co/U3DknxaJOG

• Follow Martin