Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • fairy lights
    • By fairy lights 23rd Jun 17, 7:20 AM
    • 8,574Posts
    • 28,529Thanks
    fairy lights
    What's irritating you VI
    • 23rd Jun 17, 7:20 AM
    What's irritating you VI 23rd Jun 17 at 7:20 AM
    Haven't even got out of bed yet and I'm irritated.
    -The badly behaved cat peed in the laundry basket so all my summer clothes have had to go back in the wash and I'll have to wear jeans today.
    -I've pulled a muscle in my leg and have to drag it behind me, quasimodo style
    -OH ate all the bread so I can't have toast for breakfast
Page 251
    • Pyxis
    • By Pyxis 6th Apr 18, 8:03 PM
    • 34,896 Posts
    • 129,582 Thanks
    Pyxis
    Starting a bit of a sore throat and not feeling too wonderful.
    (I just lurve spiders! )
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom
    Founder Member: WIMPS ANONYMOUS
    • Nomad44
    • By Nomad44 6th Apr 18, 8:11 PM
    • 153 Posts
    • 101 Thanks
    Nomad44
    That Eastenders is still going....
    Originally posted by MothballsWallet
    Keep it short and sweet, pal, you know your list is too long. Some would say that's not exactly smart
    • Nomad44
    • By Nomad44 6th Apr 18, 8:36 PM
    • 153 Posts
    • 101 Thanks
    Nomad44
    Blokes who rely on me to maintain their relationships, who know they wouldn't have that relationship if it wasn't for me, and who give back absolutely !!!! all for it. Piggybacking scum.
    • Nomad44
    • By Nomad44 6th Apr 18, 8:53 PM
    • 153 Posts
    • 101 Thanks
    Nomad44
    Albino blacks
    • donnajunkie
    • By donnajunkie 6th Apr 18, 10:06 PM
    • 27,817 Posts
    • 15,077 Thanks
    donnajunkie
    Came back to find the junkies had left the back door open/jammed again right outside my door and all downstairs is spraypainted graffiti including names of local chav gangs!
    Originally posted by dekaspace
    You need to move, sounds terrible.
    • donnajunkie
    • By donnajunkie 6th Apr 18, 10:08 PM
    • 27,817 Posts
    • 15,077 Thanks
    donnajunkie
    Spent almost an hour on a ticketing website that kept giving an error message when i clicked find tickets. So then had to spend almost half an hour on the phone instead.
    • Wizard of Id
    • By Wizard of Id 7th Apr 18, 8:55 AM
    • 3,713 Posts
    • 14,075 Thanks
    Wizard of Id
    One of the sites I go on to look for funny pics & gifs was covered in pics of tattoo'd women this morning.

Your choice to get them girls but not everyone likes to see your beautiful skin covered in graffiti

I remember when the 'tatoo'd lady' was a side show at a funfair.
    Every man is innocent until proven broke.
    Cryin won't help you, prayin won't do you no good.

Keep Moving in 2018 Challenge - Target 3333 miles
    This week - 77.7
    Total so far - 1537.8
    • dekaspace
    • By dekaspace 7th Apr 18, 2:08 PM
    • 4,343 Posts
    • 3,815 Thanks
    dekaspace
    Its the time of month when relative begs me for money for his girlfriend who is a user and only with him for money (with him as stated before as in no intimiacy and she only turns up when she needs cash and even then doesn't kiss etc)
    • pipkin71
    • By pipkin71 7th Apr 18, 6:47 PM
    • 19,351 Posts
    • 86,995 Thanks
    pipkin71
    My get up and go has got up and gone
    There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you - Beatrix Potter
    • pipkin71
    • By pipkin71 7th Apr 18, 6:48 PM
    • 19,351 Posts
    • 86,995 Thanks
    pipkin71
    Starting a bit of a sore throat and not feeling too wonderful.
    Originally posted by Pyxis
    Hope you feel better soon
    There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you - Beatrix Potter
    • donnajunkie
    • By donnajunkie 7th Apr 18, 6:50 PM
    • 27,817 Posts
    • 15,077 Thanks
    donnajunkie
    One of the sites I go on to look for funny pics & gifs was covered in pics of tattoo'd women this morning.

Your choice to get them girls but not everyone likes to see your beautiful skin covered in graffiti

I remember when the 'tatoo'd lady' was a side show at a funfair.
    Originally posted by Wizard of Id
    I know someone who has a Thing for women with tattoos. Not keen myself, its vandalism of the body.
    • MothballsWallet
    • By MothballsWallet 7th Apr 18, 6:59 PM
    • 12,302 Posts
    • 16,567 Thanks
    MothballsWallet
    Keep it short and sweet, pal, you know your list is too long. Some would say that's not exactly smart
    Originally posted by Nomad44
    Always ask yourself one question: What would Gibbs do?

I live in the UK City of Culture 2021

I had to put mothballs in my wallet - the moths had learned the PINs to my cards...
    • ceredigion
    • By ceredigion 7th Apr 18, 9:12 PM
    • 2,706 Posts
    • 3,586 Thanks
    ceredigion
    Laptop went pop at the beginning of the week. No problem I've ordered my shoes so a few days with out wont matter. My forever caring wife goes and buys me a new one today as i am in work, on the business account so that is good. The irritating thing is you turn it on and windows 10 needs updates, five hours later, five hours!!. It is akin to buying a new car then the dealer saying just sit there a moment sir whilst we fit the engine for you.
    • Wizard of Id
    • By Wizard of Id 8th Apr 18, 11:27 AM
    • 3,713 Posts
    • 14,075 Thanks
    Wizard of Id
    Playing with my dog this morning between walks and we had an accidental clash of heads that left me lying in a heap on the floor

Ouch - seriously *OUCH*, I was unable to even move for about 10 minutes and he carried on as if nothing had happened

I know it's in the breed to be able to withstand a kick from a sheep but by gum sir that was sore
    Every man is innocent until proven broke.
    Cryin won't help you, prayin won't do you no good.

Keep Moving in 2018 Challenge - Target 3333 miles
    This week - 77.7
    Total so far - 1537.8
    • pipkin71
    • By pipkin71 8th Apr 18, 11:33 AM
    • 19,351 Posts
    • 86,995 Thanks
    pipkin71
    Playing with my dog this morning between walks and we had an accidental clash of heads that left me lying in a heap on the floor

Ouch - seriously *OUCH*, I was unable to even move for about 10 minutes and he carried on as if nothing had happened

I know it's in the breed to be able to withstand a kick from a sheep but by gum sir that was sore
    Ouch! Our boy can be a bit boisterous and if he knocks heads, it only seems to hurt us and he carries on as usual
    • joansgirl
    • By joansgirl 8th Apr 18, 11:50 AM
    • 13,926 Posts
    • 54,207 Thanks
    joansgirl

I usually get caught out when I bend down and she jumps up and she nuts me under the chin.

Yes, dogs have bloody hard heads
    Some people only exist as examples of what to avoid...

Finito
    • Pyxis
    • By Pyxis 8th Apr 18, 11:53 AM
    • 34,896 Posts
    • 129,582 Thanks
    Pyxis
    I usually get caught out when I bend down and she jumps up and she nuts me under the chin.

Yes, dogs have bloody hard heads
    Originally posted by joansgirl
    On the plus side, though, at least we don't have tails that can get trapped in a closing door!
    (I just lurve spiders! )
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom
    Founder Member: WIMPS ANONYMOUS
    • Pauciloquent 1
    • By Pauciloquent 1 8th Apr 18, 4:32 PM
    • 92 Posts
    • 295 Thanks
    Pauciloquent 1
    Wondering if we will ever see sunlight?
    A hint of summer might be nice.
    • dekaspace
    • By dekaspace 8th Apr 18, 5:43 PM
    • 4,343 Posts
    • 3,815 Thanks
    dekaspace
    Walking home I came to a small roundabout (not main road one just one on a housing estate that is quiet) looked each way saw no car and as I was reaching middle a car sped out of side street around the roundabout and almost hit me whilst I saw the driver chatting away to passenger not even looking at road,

Annoying but im not 100% sure whos at "fault" i.e I was quick on my feet so had enough time to stop and it was a wide road but the person made zero effort to stop and even sped up when coming off the roundabout so if it was a normal sized road I wouldn't of been so lucky!
    • Sleazy
    • By Sleazy 8th Apr 18, 8:18 PM
    • 8,562 Posts
    • 14,001 Thanks
    Sleazy
    Has the forum skin just changed slightly, or is it me?
    Sleazy
    In Vino Veritas, In Aqua Sanitas
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5Posts Today

3,976Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin