Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • benj111
    • By benj111 6th May 17, 3:47 PM
    • 30Posts
    • 15Thanks
    benj111
    Wealthify Circle Group
    • 6th May 17, 3:47 PM
    Wealthify Circle Group 6th May 17 at 3:47 PM
    So I've just signed up for a Wealthify account via the email (£50 cash back!). they also have an concept called circle where if you and 3+ people get together you all save from 5% up to 20% (50+ people) on the fees, so I was wondering if anyone else would like to join, once a member of a circle you get to send invites also I believe.

To sign people up I can either send out an invite via email or people can request to join via the Wealthify website by putting in my email in so PM me with your email address or requesting mine and I'll get it sorted out.

There are 2 of us so far so only need 1 more to start saving.

I've read the rules and you can invite anyone into your circle, so I don't think this is going to get closed down or anything.

The more the merrier.

As a new user I can't post links I'll update later unless someone else is kind enough to provide some.
Page 2
    • BfsBoy
    • By BfsBoy 25th Nov 17, 9:10 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    BfsBoy
    Wealthify Circle
    Hi.
    Recently opened a Wealthify account - and would like to join a circle.
    Can anyone help?
    Cheers.
    • danc9
    • By danc9 30th Nov 17, 12:54 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    danc9
    I and some friends would like to join a circle, please could someone PM their email to join please

Thanks
    • Curse
    • By Curse 4th Dec 17, 6:51 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    Curse
    Dunno if this thread is still active but I'm also looking to join a circle if it is - could someone PM me their email address to join?

Thanks!
    • Paulis
    • By Paulis 6th Jan 18, 6:38 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Paulis
    I'm part of a circle of 45. We only need 5 more to join to get the 20% discount. Code is NSY3Z6.
    • DomSch
    • By DomSch 11th Jan 18, 6:07 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    DomSch
    Circle Growth
    Hi,
    I am in a group with >20 members. If you want to join, please pm me your email and I will add you.
    Best
    • Rad-Ams24
    • By Rad-Ams24 16th Jan 18, 12:07 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Rad-Ams24
    I'm also looking to join a circle - so please PM with an email address to join.
    Thanks!
    • parchedpeas
    • By parchedpeas 31st Jan 18, 10:18 AM
    • 25 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    parchedpeas
    Looking to join a circle and also looking for the best joining offer at the moment, is this the £40 from the MSE newsletter?

PM me an email and I'll add myself to your circle and we'll all save. Thanks!
    • Be In That Number
    • By Be In That Number 31st Jan 18, 10:39 AM
    • 26 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Be In That Number
    Hi all

Also looking to join a circle.

NOW JOINED
    Last edited by Be In That Number; 07-02-2018 at 9:49 PM.
    • DreamerV
    • By DreamerV 31st Jan 18, 2:54 PM
    • 787 Posts
    • 793 Thanks
    DreamerV
    Also looking to join a circle if someone could pm me their email to join an establish circle?
    • Rosemary
    • By Rosemary 31st Jan 18, 9:59 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Rosemary
    Wealthify
    Sorry not the right place, I have logged on this evening (been a member since 2003), but I cannot post!! Sp putting this here in the hope someone can respond please!

I subscribed to MSE's posting from Wealthify today, saying that if £400 was invested for 6 months, then the first 1000 people would receive £40 at the end of six months. How and when do I find out if I am one of the lucky ones?
    • ChopperST
    • By ChopperST 1st Feb 18, 11:28 AM
    • 1,111 Posts
    • 743 Thanks
    ChopperST
    Sorry not the right place, I have logged on this evening (been a member since 2003), but I cannot post!! Sp putting this here in the hope someone can respond please!

I subscribed to MSE's posting from Wealthify today, saying that if £400 was invested for 6 months, then the first 1000 people would receive £40 at the end of six months. How and when do I find out if I am one of the lucky ones?
    Originally posted by Rosemary
    I've just signed up via the link and they told me they are approaching the 1000 sign ups but as of 11am the offer was still available. Live chat function seems pretty efficient.
    • tomla
    • By tomla 3rd Feb 18, 6:38 AM
    • 102 Posts
    • 76 Thanks
    tomla
    Looking to join a circle....please PM. THANKS
    • jwc04
    • By jwc04 4th Feb 18, 10:18 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    jwc04
    Join my Wealthify Circle so we can both enjoy discounted fees use my code 4LB2XE
    • cjv
    • By cjv 5th Feb 18, 10:50 PM
    • 216 Posts
    • 109 Thanks
    cjv
    I have just joined a circle which currently has 21 members. I checked with the founder of the circle for his permission to post his join link, so here it is.

https://invest.wealthify.com/Circle/Join/SWJZ38/JDRTWP-B2W8WH/

All welcome to join until the circle is full!

Good luck with your investing
    • TJB24
    • By TJB24 6th Feb 18, 12:36 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    TJB24
    I have just joined a circle which currently has 21 members. I checked with the founder of the circle for his permission to post his join link, so here it is.

All welcome to join until the circle is full!

Good luck with your investing
    Originally posted by cjv
    Thanks for the link, after some research I've also taken the MSE £40 cashback bait. Made my initial deposit today, and sent a request to join the Circle you've posted - thanks for sharing.

See the FTSE 100 took a small hit today, maybe this is a good time to buy in at a low price?

Good hunting to all of you.
    • cjv
    • By cjv 6th Feb 18, 7:32 PM
    • 216 Posts
    • 109 Thanks
    cjv
    Thanks for the link, after some research I've also taken the MSE £40 cashback bait. Made my initial deposit today, and sent a request to join the Circle you've posted - thanks for sharing.

See the FTSE 100 took a small hit today, maybe this is a good time to buy in at a low price?

Good hunting to all of you.
    Originally posted by TJB24
    You're welcome and I see you have been accepted into the circle now. I signed up with that £40 cashback offer too

Indeed it might be a good time to top up some investments, I am going to make some small deposits into some of my funds today.
    • Pembs
    • By Pembs 7th Feb 18, 10:07 AM
    • 14 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Pembs
    Hi,

Just signed up via the link as well and looking for a circle to join.

Thanks
    • RichPrice
    • By RichPrice 20th Feb 18, 12:18 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    RichPrice
    Wealthify Circle
    Go to the app and 'join a circle' the use code SWJZ38. Almost at 50 which gets the maximum discount.
    • babyboos
    • By babyboos 14th Mar 18, 1:25 PM
    • 32 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    babyboos
    is there an advantage to being in a circle and if so what is it and what is best circle is it a 50 person one?
    does anyone have a copy of the original deal conditions it is not on the site anymore wanted to check small print
    my 400 is in there but for how long am i not to add anymore to it etc?
    • cjv
    • By cjv 15th Mar 18, 12:36 AM
    • 216 Posts
    • 109 Thanks
    cjv
    is there an advantage to being in a circle and if so what is it and what is best circle is it a 50 person one?
    does anyone have a copy of the original deal conditions it is not on the site anymore wanted to check small print
    my 400 is in there but for how long am i not to add anymore to it etc?
    Originally posted by babyboos
    You get a discount on your fees, so yes the best circle is one with 50 or more members. The link I posted earlier in this thread now has over 60 members, so feel free to join!

More about the circles here: https://www.wealthify.com/faq/circles

Leave your £400 invested for 6 months and you get the £40 paid into your bank account.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

94Posts Today

1,497Users online

Martin's Twitter