Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

    • Wickers
    • By Wickers 15th Jun 17, 7:54 PM
    • 33Posts
    • 2Thanks
    Good housekeeping deposit insurance
    • #1
    • 15th Jun 17, 7:54 PM
    Good housekeeping deposit insurance 15th Jun 17 at 7:54 PM
    We have booked a cottage holiday in Scotland for this summer and it comes with a 500 good housekeeping deposit.

    When I've hired a car I use icarhireinsurance to insure against any potential damage excess charges .This limits my liability to 0.

    Does anybody know of any insurance that I can take out to cover a potential excess cost of 500 when paying for holiday cottage good housekeeping deposits?

    Thanks for any help.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

145Posts Today

1,051Users online

Martin's Twitter