We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

E: 29/09 Noon Win A Six-Night Jacobite Journey

Lakshmi7
Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,945
First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
Forumite
It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
:A :A :A
Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
the question is.;)

Comments

• Monkey_Chinchilla
    Monkey_Chinchilla Posts: 31,004
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    The “Prize” comprises:
    a) A one-night stay for two adults at 5-Star Prestonfield, Edinburgh in a luxury double room to include a bottle of champagne in the room on arrival, breakfast, champagne afternoon tea and a gourmet a la carte dinner with wine on one evening at Rhubarb Restaurant, Prestonfield, Edinburgh.
    b) A one-night stay for two adults at 5-Star Inverlochy Castle Hotel, nr Fort William in a standard room to include breakfast.
    c) A one-night stay for two adults at 5-Star Rocpool Reserve Hotel, Inverness in a standard room to include breakfast.
    d) A one-night stay for two adults at 5-Star Fasque Castle Self-Catering Cottages in The Garden Rooms cottage, Aberdeenshire on a self-catering basis.
    e) A two-night stay for two adults at Courtyard Cottage, Drum Castle, Garden & Estate, Aberdeenshire on a self-catering basis.
    f) A VIP tour for two adults of the Bonnie Prince Charlie and the Jacobites exhibition at the National Museum of Scotland, Edinburgh.
    g) A private guided tour for two adults of the Palace of Holyroodhouse, Edinburgh outside of opening hours.
    h) A VIP tour for two adults of Stirling Castle and Fort George.
    i) A private tour for two adults of Fyvie Castle, Leith Hall, House of Dun and Glenfinnan Monument.
    j) A hands-on archaeology experience for two adults at Culloden Battlefield, including a private tour, lunch and a weapons handling session.
    k) Two (2) x 15-day Spirit of Scotland travel passes (valid for travel on any 8 days out of 15 consecutive days) courtesy of ScotRail – see scotrail.co.uk/spirit for full details of the travel pass.
    l) One (1) x Historic Scotland one-year 2 Adults plus children memberships provided by Historic Environment Scotland
    m) One (1) National Museums Scotland one-year Family membership
    n) One (1) National Trust for Scotland one-year Family membership
  • The winner and their companion must travel to arrive in Scotland on specific dates between 30 September 2017 and 30 October 2017 (to be selected by the promoter)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure