Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Mummy_bear
    • By Mummy_bear 4th Jun 17, 9:02 AM
    • 386Posts
    • 1,251Thanks
    Mummy_bear
    On a Mission
    • 4th Jun 17, 9:02 AM
    On a Mission 4th Jun 17 at 9:02 AM
    So this is me holding myself accountable, publicly, albeit anonymously, for my spending.

To be fair I'm not so bad, sort of, ish.

DH on the other hand has issues!!

Why am I doing a Diary? Well it all came to a head when DH spent his entire wage (1500) within a week of being paid. Of course a portion of this went to bills etc. But equally a lot was wasted on games for his playstation.

It's frustrating because between us we bring in over 3k a month and literally have nothing at the end of it. I'm sick of it.

So I've took on this challenge. I will do my utmost to rein DH in and fully intend to get us out of this debt.

My intention is to tackle the different debt one at time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to list our current debt.... GULP

Outstanding on Mortgage - 84451
    Credit Card 1 - 2803.37 - interest free for 2 yrs
    Credit Card 2 - 1490 - interest free for 2 yrs
    Hitachi finance (for new Boiler) 3093 (includes interest)
    Littlewoods 518 (includes interest)
    Next 444
    Newlook (DH has no idea about this eeek) 130
    Loan 1 - 10865
    Loan 2 - 5964
    My overdraft currently stands at 150
    Dh's overdraft 700

DH got a loan out last October - not sure what is outstanding on that so I'll have to update on that later.
    I do know that it's 155.12 a month payment.

DH also has finance on a bicycle - again I need to get the outstanding on that
    Finance for a new TV - he got this against my advice - total amount was 899 - obtained earlier this yr - need the outstanding

AND - he's recently took up a hobby that's resulted in the purchase, finance, for some items - again need to total figure on that one.

See - he likes to buy things

Without knowing DH's total outstanding I've totted up known figures.
    So including the mortgage we owe at least 110,608.37

I also have a student loan that's 150 out of my wage every month. I believe I'm due my yearly statement this month so I can see what is outstanding hopefully. With 2 lots of Mat leave in the last 5 years it's taken longer to pay off. I'm hoping that I'm nearing the end though as that would be a huge help once gone.

I do have some good habits!

I overpay on our Mortgage. I think it's a monthly overpayment of around 120. I'll have to double check. Been doing that for years although previously the overpayments were more I the region of 75.

I think initially I will concentrate efforts on overpaying the Hitachi finance and the Littlewoods account. Luckily with the Littlewoods account that is a buy now pay later (expires Jan) and I'm well on course to pay that off in time.

With the Hitachi finance I currently pay just under 72 a month. I was the shittiest deal ever. However, it was Dec 2012. Our ancient boiler died. I was on mat leave. We needed a new boiler and in desperation took up the worst ever deal from British Gas. Ugh - shameful. I then just let it run it's course. I don't have figures at hand but I believe it was an 8 year deal and a disgusting interest rate.
    I logged into the account yesterday and found that it ends in Dec 2020. If I make just 18 a month overpayment it could end in Jan 2020!! I'm unbelievable peeved at myself for not concentrating on getting rid of this sooner. So that is my main goal!

I aim to update at least once a week.

By for now
    Last edited by Mummy_bear; 04-06-2017 at 9:05 AM.
    My LBM May 2017, DH LBM July 2017- Total Debt (not Including Mortgage) 37139.86
    10025.66/37139.86 26.99% paid
Page 19
    • enthusiasticsaver
    • By enthusiasticsaver 27th Jul 18, 1:12 PM
    • 7,177 Posts
    • 15,595 Thanks
    enthusiasticsaver
    Sub 29k is brill. You have a lot going on with your brood. DD tried to potty train her DD1 in February prior to DD2 being born in April but she was stressed beyond belief and they abandoned it. She was around 2 and a half then. She tried again 2 weeks ago when DGD was 2 years 10 months and she got it in a day or so. Completely dry and clean now in less than 2 weeks. Sympathies on the twins needing constant holding. That must be so difficult with 2 of them and a toddler plus an older child. You deserve a medal
    Debt free and mortgage free and early retiree. Living the dream

I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-Free Wannabe, Mortgages and Endowments, Banking and Budgeting boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
    • Mummy_bear
    • By Mummy_bear 28th Jul 18, 1:56 PM
    • 386 Posts
    • 1,251 Thanks
    Mummy_bear
    Sub 29k is brill. You have a lot going on with your brood. DD tried to potty train her DD1 in February prior to DD2 being born in April but she was stressed beyond belief and they abandoned it. She was around 2 and a half then. She tried again 2 weeks ago when DGD was 2 years 10 months and she got it in a day or so. Completely dry and clean now in less than 2 weeks. Sympathies on the twins needing constant holding. That must be so difficult with 2 of them and a toddler plus an older child. You deserve a medal
    Originally posted by enthusiasticsaver

Only going to try for a week and if that fails then I think I'll leave it til the autumn half term.

She's generally fine with weeing on the potty or toilet but pooping is another thing altogether.

MB
    • Mummy_bear
    • By Mummy_bear 1st Aug 18, 11:05 AM
    • 386 Posts
    • 1,251 Thanks
    Mummy_bear
    First of the Month
    1st of August and it's a clean slate on my targets again.

Things have been going well so far this summer holidays. The potty training not so well. However, I guess I have the freedom to go at Tornado Toddlers pace without also relying on my mum to continue efforts if I'm at work.

I braved the 10 minute walk to the local library yesterday with the full brood. They were all so well behaved and enjoyed picking out their books. DS is very excited to get involved in the summer reading challenge.

Thinking a local park visit later this week to burn some of their energy.

DS has also started his summer research project. It's something we're doing together to help improve his reading and writing skills. His reading is fine for his age but his writing is shocking. He's 6 1/2 and you can barely read what he's wrote. He relies heavily on phonics to try and spell things out and often gets things wrong. He's chosen the topic of Space. This morning he did a title page and spelt Space, SPEYS. He will get it eventually but the summer holidays is a long time and I don't want him to lose any skills he's learned over the last school year. Some may criticise me for making him do some work but he's waiting for an assessment for ADHD and so I don't want him to become academically behind because he can't stay still and focus in school.

Anyway on to the figures and targets

Totals as of 1st August

Lloyds CC 5273.09
    MBNA CC 3973.15
    Barclaycard CC 813.55
    Tesco Loan 7669.44
    Santander Loan 4818.9
    M&S Loan 6204.32
    Littlewoods 82
    Next 25

Total debt as of 1 August 28859.45
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Monthly Challenge

Earn 30 payable from survey sites Keeping this as the target although POA has slowed down for the summer

0/30

VO is now up to 11.10
    PA currently has 5.47 payable and 0 pending.
    Onepoll currently has 19.10 in there.
    Yougov currently has 1160 points in there.
    E.Rewards currently has 4675 points in there.
    Qmee has 0 in there

Reduce debt by 850 0/ 850

Walk 290,000 steps in July 0/220,000 Going for a smaller target in August, around 7000 steps a day.I managed 273,214 steps in July just short of my 290,000 target

Grocery budget 250 180.59/250 Need to update from my weekend shop.

MB
    • Chrystal
    • By Chrystal 1st Aug 18, 11:48 AM
    • 455 Posts
    • 2,920 Thanks
    Chrystal
    I don't for one minute think that anyone will criticise you for working with DS over the holidays. Much more likely to praise you! I'm sure he'll enjoy his project - it sounds exciting.
    I Believe.....
    That it isn't always enough, to be forgiven by others.
    Sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself.
    • Mummy_bear
    • By Mummy_bear 5th Aug 18, 12:11 PM
    • 386 Posts
    • 1,251 Thanks
    Mummy_bear
    Not a good few days :(
    This month has not started well at all.

So at the beginning of last week DHs back went again at work. He's carried on regardless. (I'll do a separate post about where things about re up to re. Medical side and DHs back),

On Wednesday he mentioned to his work that he has a physio appointment the following Tuesday. They seemed fine with it. Then on Thursday half way through the day his boss calls him into the office and lays him off stating 'you're not what we're after'. So he lost his job! He was 2 months into his 3 months probation. It literally came out of no where. He'd started the diploma they put him on and had a tutor out for the process. They'd ordered his uniform. He had no feedback as to why he's lost his job, he did get priase for his eagerness and punctuality!!!. However, by all accounts, the boss, who owns the business, is an alcoholic who has form for this. Turns out DH has found out he did this to the previous 2 employees and they're taking him to court.

But it's totally knocked his confidence. He took a leap of faith. A complete change of career. I leant him some Maternity savings to cover the pay change date. He's gutted. He's paranoid too. He thinks he won't get a job in the this field again as all the owners of garages talk to each other. If your face doesn't fit you're out...or so he thinks.

On Friday he got as call from someone at 1ndeed who will manage him getting a new job. He'd got DH an interview for Friday but within 30 mins it was rearranged for Tuesday. ..DH is convinced it's because they've spoken to his old boss who's just laid him off.

Like I say DH had no criticism of his work so no real feedback. I'm convinced it's because of his physical health. They just don't realise that DH foes against Dr's advice and continues to work through his pain because he doesn't want to lose his job!

They've at least not took the holiday back off him that they give him so he gets a full pay on the 8th. But it looks like I'll be having to help out financially again until he gets a new job. This may ultimately affect how long I have off on mat leave. I really hope things work out and that this is just a tiny blip that we get through without any major negative financial implications.

I've told DH To call the old boss again once the shock has settled to get proper feedback and establish the true reasons they've let him go as it's not a sacking as such.

Just wish I could make things better for him. I know what he gets like when he gets into a negative thought cycle.
    • ChasingSunshine
    • By ChasingSunshine 5th Aug 18, 1:40 PM
    • 144 Posts
    • 1,043 Thanks
    ChasingSunshine
    Oh no, sorry to hear about OH. That is such a knock to his confidence especially with all the thought and decisions that went into taking this job especially with you on mat leave at the moment. Hopefully the conversation with his old boss will at least help him avoid too many negative thoughts if it is obviously the boss rather than something your OH has done. Is his back issue likely to be a recurrent issue and he would consider changing to some other line of work that doesn't risk it again or is it something that would be expected to settle with rest and physio? Hard when he has just changed roles but might be something to consider longterm.

Fingers crossed it all works out for the best and he is able to stay positive and find a new job quickly.
    • Mummy_bear
    • By Mummy_bear 5th Aug 18, 1:49 PM
    • 386 Posts
    • 1,251 Thanks
    Mummy_bear
    Oh no, sorry to hear about OH. That is such a knock to his confidence especially with all the thought and decisions that went into taking this job especially with you on mat leave at the moment. Hopefully the conversation with his old boss will at least help him avoid too many negative thoughts if it is obviously the boss rather than something your OH has done. Is his back issue likely to be a recurrent issue and he would consider changing to some other line of work that doesn't risk it again or is it something that would be expected to settle with rest and physio? Hard when he has just changed roles but might be something to consider longterm.

Fingers crossed it all works out for the best and he is able to stay positive and find a new job quickly.
    Originally posted by ChasingSunshine
    Unfortunately his back issue is for life and worst case scenario he'll be wheel chair bound at some point.

His back can go from doing somethinginnocuous as getting into a car...which is how it happened this time. It really won't matter what job he does unfortunately.
    • Mummy_bear
    • By Mummy_bear 10th Aug 18, 12:16 PM
    • 386 Posts
    • 1,251 Thanks
    Mummy_bear
    DH still doesn't have a job. I think his fear is being realised. He gets an interview booked in, then mysteriously it's cancelled with no explanation.

He's not sleeping well and getting quite anxious.

The job he's lost is now back advertised. Only now they're asking for fully qualified and offering 10k more a year on the wage compared tp what DH was on. My guess is they weren't that committed to training DH and just wanted someone to walk in and do the job with no issues. I feel so bad for him. For years he's been working for companies doing work that should have a qualification next to it. Every job he's gone for has promised to train him and ensure he gets the qualifications and have never delivered. It makes it hard to get another job as they always want someone fully 'qualified' on paper. And if he's offered a job they offer him significantly less pay than he could get.

At this rate he'll be going for a job taking a huge pay cut and we'll struggle financially as a result. He's certainly had a harsh lesson when it comes to living beyond his means.

Totals as of 10th August

Lloyds CC 5273.09
    MBNA CC 3973.15
    Barclaycard CC 650.55 paid off 163
    Tesco Loan 7669.44
    Santander Loan 4818.9
    M&S Loan 6204.32
    [COLOR=black]Littlewoods 55paid off 27
    Next 0 paid off 25

Total debt as of 10th August 28644.45
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Monthly Challenge

Earn 30 payable from survey sites Keeping this as the target although POA has slowed down for the summer

10/30

VO is now up to 2.60 ... Got a 10 voucher
    PA currently has 5.47 payable and 1.35 pending.
    Onepoll currently has 20 in there. Half way to pay out
    Yougov currently has 1860 points in there.
    Qmee has 0 in there

Reduce debt by 850 215/ 850

Walk 290,000 steps in August 63,275/220,000 Going for a smaller target in August, around 7000 steps a day.I managed 273,214 steps in July just short of my 290,000 target

Grocery budget 250 56/250

MB
    • abba1772
    • By abba1772 10th Aug 18, 1:51 PM
    • 5,264 Posts
    • 18,890 Thanks
    abba1772
    Sorry to hear about hubby's job that's awful treatment xx
    NEXT TARGET HALIFAX CC WAS July 18 5493.20 NOW 698.71
    POAMAYC 2011 6382.66 POAMAYC 2012 5000.78
    POAMAYC 2013 3480.04 POAMAYC 2014 4085.14
    POAMAYC 2015 7565.24 POAMAYC 2016 8000.90
    POAMAYC 2017 7278.80 POAMAYC 2018 10838.08
    • Mummy_bear
    • By Mummy_bear 19th Aug 18, 3:41 PM
    • 386 Posts
    • 1,251 Thanks
    Mummy_bear
    DH still hasn't got a job
    He's having no luck. Theres a few things in the pipeline. One job he's waiting to hear if he's got an interview, it'll be going back into the role he had before.

The other is a completely different job altogether and I think DH has his heart set on that.only downside is it's a lot more physical, the work, and his back isn't at it's strongest. He's has passed the at home assessments for that and he's waiting to hear if he'll get to the next stage.

In the mean time we've took the kids to the zoo as I get a huge discount through work. We also took them to also local sealife centre as I was able to get free tickets for there.

On another MSE front I've been gifted a HUGE stash of cloth nappies for the twins. They're really expensive brands too. Couldn't believe it when she said she didn't want anything for them, not even postage costs. Her only request was to pay them forward when the time came. I have some lovely friends.

I've also started the dreaded C word shopping! I say dreaded, I actually love Christmas. So glad we had been putting money away for Christmas.

Totals as of 19th August

Lloyds CC 5273.09
    MBNA CC 3973.15
    Barclaycard CC 642 paid off 8.55
    Tesco Loan 7456.04 213.04 paid off
    Santander Loan 4663.45 155.45 paid off
    M&S Loan 6204.32
    Littlewoods 55

Total debt as of 19th August 28267.41
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Monthly Challenge

Earn 30 payable from survey sites Keeping this as the target although PA has slowed down for the summer

10/30

VO is now up to 2.60 ... Got a 10 voucher
    PA currently has 16.14 payable and 3.54 pending.
    Qmee has 00.09 in there

Reduce debt by 850 592.04/ 850

Walk 290,000 steps in August 129,974/220,000 Going for a smaller target in August, around 7000 steps a day.

MB
    Last edited by Mummy_bear; 20-08-2018 at 9:25 AM. Reason: Incorrect debt total featured
    • abba1772
    • By abba1772 19th Aug 18, 6:28 PM
    • 5,264 Posts
    • 18,890 Thanks
    abba1772
    Think you've got a extra digit in your debt total for the 19th August or have your increased your debt to nearly quarter of a million
    NEXT TARGET HALIFAX CC WAS July 18 5493.20 NOW 698.71
    POAMAYC 2011 6382.66 POAMAYC 2012 5000.78
    POAMAYC 2013 3480.04 POAMAYC 2014 4085.14
    POAMAYC 2015 7565.24 POAMAYC 2016 8000.90
    POAMAYC 2017 7278.80 POAMAYC 2018 10838.08
    • Mummy_bear
    • By Mummy_bear 20th Aug 18, 9:24 AM
    • 386 Posts
    • 1,251 Thanks
    Mummy_bear
    Think you've got a extra digit in your debt total for the 19th August or have your increased your debt to nearly quarter of a million
    Originally posted by abba1772
    Haha haha

Totally testing that people have read it properly!

Has been edited now
    • Mummy_bear
    • By Mummy_bear 27th Aug 18, 5:27 PM
    • 386 Posts
    • 1,251 Thanks
    Mummy_bear
    Things still going no where on the job front. Just shows you shouldn't take your job for granted. DH getting more and more frustrated....over qualified for some jobs, not even experience for others

Totals as of 27th August

Lloyds CC 5203.09 70 paid off
    MBNA CC 3923.15 50 paid off
    Barclaycard CC 637 paid off 5
    Tesco Loan 7456.04
    Santander Loan 4663.45
    M&S Loan 6204.32
    Littlewoods 55

Total debt as of 27th August 28142.41
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Monthly Challenge

Earn 30 payable from survey sites Keeping this as the target although PA has slowed down for the summer

10/30

VO is now up to 6.85
    PA currently has 40.72 payable and 1.70 pending. Will cash out end of the week.
    Qmee has 00.09 in there

Reduce debt by 850 717.04/ 850

Walk 290,000 steps in August 129,974/220,000 Going for a smaller target in August, around 7000 steps a day.

MB
    • misstara
    • By misstara 27th Aug 18, 10:16 PM
    • 2,893 Posts
    • 20,442 Thanks
    misstara
    Hope DH gets something soon. Notice you've paid off over 700 since the beginning of August, that's amazing
    Debt at LBM Jan 2014 10458.09 Now 0
    New flat debt Jan 2017 2302.75 Now 518.98 (77.5% paid)
    Car debt Nov 2017 797.68 Now 447.43 (43.9% paid) + monthly payments 146.82 10/60
    Emergency fund - 80/1000. Car fund - 350/1000.
    Mini Targets in Octoberr
    Exercise target - 2/16. Groceries target 76.89/200. NSD target 7/15.
    • Mummy_bear
    • By Mummy_bear 28th Aug 18, 9:46 AM
    • 386 Posts
    • 1,251 Thanks
    Mummy_bear
    Hope DH gets something soon. Notice you've paid off over 700 since the beginning of August, that's amazing
    Originally posted by misstara
    Thanks.
    I've stuck to my payment budgets despite DH being out of work. Depending how things go over the next 4 weeks will dictate whether we need to cut the payments further to save money as we currently over pay a lot.

MB
    • kerron7
    • By kerron7 28th Aug 18, 9:58 AM
    • 288 Posts
    • 509 Thanks
    kerron7
    You've done really well considering DH being out of work, fingers crossed he gets something soon.
    Emergency Fund - 7.47/500
    • Mummy_bear
    • By Mummy_bear 28th Aug 18, 12:54 PM
    • 386 Posts
    • 1,251 Thanks
    Mummy_bear
    Totals as of 28th August

Lloyds CC 5203.09
    MBNA CC 3923.15
    Barclaycard CC 637
    Tesco Loan 7456.40
    Santander Loan 4663.45
    M&S Loan 6049.20 155.12 paid off
    Littlewoods 55

Total debt as of 1st August 28859.45
    Total debt as of 27th August 28142.41
    Total debt as of 28th August 27987.29 sub 28k
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Monthly Challenge

10/30

VO is now up to 6.85
    PA currently has 40.72 payable and 1.70 pending. Will cash out end of the week.
    Onepoll currently has 20.60 in there.
    Qmee has 00.09 in there

Reduce debt by 850 872.16/ 850

Walk 290,000 steps in August 199,344/220,000 Going for a smaller target in August, around 7000 steps a day.

MB
    • Mummy_bear
    • By Mummy_bear 28th Aug 18, 1:06 PM
    • 386 Posts
    • 1,251 Thanks
    Mummy_bear
    Signature reads as

9152.57/37139.86!24.64% paid
    • Mummy_bear
    • By Mummy_bear 6th Sep 18, 1:37 PM
    • 386 Posts
    • 1,251 Thanks
    Mummy_bear
    New month update
    A little behind on updates.

DH still has no job! But he's got a number of interviews lined up. Not sure how far savings will stretch so we have everything crossed that he gets a new job soon.

Pretty much bought all of tornado toddlers Xmas presents. I like to be organised!
    DS has sat with me and we've looked at things he'd liked for Xmas. Very science and computer game orientated. I'm working towards earning as many vouchers as I can to help purchase some of what he has asked for. Playstation and Nintendo switch games aren't cheap. However, his number one present request has been for an Ant Farm.

On the topic of the Nintendo Switch DS's left joycon had stopped working properly. I contacted Nintendo and reported the issue. It was still within warranty. Sent the item to them and within 2 weeks the issue was fixed. They sent it back with a letter stating that they've provided a further 12 months warranty Very happy with their customer service.

Totals as of 6th September

Lloyds CC 5203.09
    MBNA CC 3923.15
    Barclaycard CC 634 3 paid off
    Tesco Loan 7456.40
    Santander Loan 4663.45
    M&S Loan 6049.20
    Littlewoods 55

Total debt as of 6th September 27984.29
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Monthly Challenge

0/30

Didn't update at the end of August but I actually earned 50.72 from surveys that month. Had a hugely successful month n PA. Hoping to achieve my 30 target this month. Want to get a couple of vouchers from VO to put towards Xmas

VO is now up to 9.85
    PA currently has 2.45 payable and 0.84 pending. Will cash out end of the week.
    Onepoll currently has 20.60 in there.
    Yougov currently has 2385 points in there.
    Qmee has 00.09 in there

Reduce debt by 850 3/ 850

Going to try and get back into selling some stuff. Babies have grown so much already. They're 11 weeks this tomorrow. All their new born and first size clothes obviously no longer fit. I've never used FB t sell before but I've bought from there a few times. Think I'll trial using that instead of 3bay

MB
    • Mummy_bear
    • By Mummy_bear 14th Sep 18, 10:52 AM
    • 386 Posts
    • 1,251 Thanks
    Mummy_bear
    Pay Day
    DH still out of work...seriously what the hell. He's applied for over 300 jobs and most of the time gets no response back!

Some issues he's encountered have been having to deal with recruitment agencies. The field he works in tends to use recruitment agencies and not allow people to apply for jobs directly. It's meant he's had to rely on a middle person trying to get him an interview. They promise the world and then never get back to DH.

Well anyway, he's stepping out of his specific job role and comfort zone and going for other things which has meant he's had 2 interviews in the last week and another next week. He's also waiting on a second round of assessments for another job. Things just move so slowly when you just want work!

Tell you what I'm so glad we use reusable nappies and I've been able to breastfeed as we've saved so much as a result.

On another MSE front I got a little bargain for 5. Gr0up0n had a deal on for t3sc0. Buy a 10 voucher for 5 only 1 per customer. Purchased it via TCB. Seeing as I'm walking distance from t3sc0 and the voucher has an expiration date of next yr it'll be used towards Xmas.

Totals as of 6th September

Lloyds CC 5203.09
    MBNA CC 3923.15
    Barclaycard CC 469 165 paid off
    Tesco Loan 7456.40
    Santander Loan 4663.45
    M&S Loan 6049.20
    Littlewoods 0 55 paid off

Total debt as of 6th September 27984.29
    Total debt as of 14th September 27764.29
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Monthly Challenge

Earn 30 payable from survey sites

10/30

VO is now up to 2.85 cashed in a 10 voucher go Argos
    PA currently has 4.79 payable and 1.84 pending.
    Onepoll currently has 21.55 in there.
    Yougov currently has 2485 points in there.
    Qmee has 00.09 in there

Reduce debt by 850 223/ 850

MB
    Last edited by Mummy_bear; 14-09-2018 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Typos
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

752Posts Today

6,526Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Today's Twitter poll: Should fracking be allowed in the UK? A test site reopened this week to much local protest.? https://t.co/orpNJN6Bf9

• Lovely package on #newsnight just now about Brexit hitchhiking, livened up what has been not the most exciting show.

• Is this is a serious tweet or a joke? Why did I mention he was a cyclist - because he was a cyclist. Eh? https://t.co/F1SP7UJZkH

• Follow Martin