Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

    • gettingtheresometime
    • By gettingtheresometime 19th May 17, 6:21 PM
    • 3,610Posts
    • 8,977Thanks
    FTB advice nee
    • #1
    • 19th May 17, 6:21 PM
    FTB advice nee 19th May 17 at 6:21 PM
    Is there anywhere on line that will tell you who is responsible for a party wall ?

    Our son has seen a house that he's considering putting an offer on but would like to know who is responsible one of the party walls....he has asked the question with the seller via the EA but the response was didn't know - in fairness we think that the owner has gone into a nursing home so it may be that the EA is dealing with the children

    Another issue is the main living has been knocked into one but when asked about it the response was that the house was bought like that so again is there anywhere we can see the history of the house?

    Lloyds OD / Natwest OD / PO CC / Wescott / Argos Card cleared thanks to the 1 debt v 100 day challenge

    Next on the list - JD Williams
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,760Posts Today

7,574Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line?

  • RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

  • Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

  • Follow Martin