Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • LifeIsHard
    • By LifeIsHard 7th May 17, 12:14 AM
    • 14Posts
    • 1Thanks
    LifeIsHard
    Atos assessment for PIP, I know they are gonna trick me but how?
    • 7th May 17, 12:14 AM
    Atos assessment for PIP, I know they are gonna trick me but how? 7th May 17 at 12:14 AM
    What do I have to expect they are so underhand and care only about money not truth.

HOW DO I PASS THEIR UNFAIR ASSESSMENT WHAT DOES THE PIP ASSESSMENT LOOK LIKE?

I HAVE SOME QUITE EXTREME MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS
Page 5
    • biggysmaller
    • By biggysmaller 2nd Jan 18, 7:33 PM
    • 73 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    biggysmaller
    You're advicing people to lie? Sorry but that's the wrost advice i've ever heard.

No they don't record everything you say, there's no secret camera in the room with you.
    Originally posted by poppy12345
    Read my reply correctly - I said being The worst advice i have heard on here is to just be honest and open. These assessments simply are not as straightforward as that! I suggested that that there is more advice to be had than just to be honest and open! Of course be honest but learn how the assessments are conducted and what questions will be asked based on the descriptors in your PIP2 form! You must always be truthful!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

328Posts Today

3,544Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin