Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • XSpender
    • By XSpender 4th May 17, 10:12 AM
    • 3,413Posts
    • 34,927Thanks
    XSpender
    Spend Nowt, Buy Nowt, Owe Nowt
    • 4th May 17, 10:12 AM
    Spend Nowt, Buy Nowt, Owe Nowt 4th May 17 at 10:12 AM
    How do I start what feels like yet another diary?

After being on the MFW board I have come back to the DFW board to shift the debt we have run up in the last 12 months.

A quick back story….DH and I are classic impulsive over spenders who went pop back in late 2008 and managed to climb out of the pit of debt we were in by me losing my job and a big redundancy pay out in early 2010. We avoided debt until 12 months ago when we found our dream house about 4 months before we had planned to start looking which we could afford but were short on the deposit. If we had only ended up borrowing the bit we needed to top up the deposit we would be have been debt free by now.

We have run up debt on buying the house, having some work done in the house and some furniture and soft furnishings and impulsive spending on holidays, meals out and the odd high ticket item. We thought we were past making these kinds of stupid decisions and are both worried and angry with ourselves at the level of debt we are in once again.

The one thing we are agreed on is that we will live on fresh air to keep this house and we need to sort our finances out to give us the security that this could never happen. One day I will get to be a MFW again!

To make matters worse 6 months after we moved DH has had some issues at work and has taken a job (same company) at a different location which has resulted in a reduction in the bonus he is paid monthly effectively reducing his monthly take home pay and his travel costs have gone up significantly. It hasn’t done much to reduce his stress levels either!

Worrying about money and our financial security has started to get to me and I don’t want to feel like that again, I thought I had left that behind in 2010. It makes me worry about losing my job and I then start to doubt my ability to do my job. I also worry it will impact on our ability to re-mortgage at a good rate in 12 months’ time.

I manage the finances but DH has (finally) got on board and has been writing his own plan about how we can stop spending and stop buying so we can owe nowt. Our good friends are also pulling in the purse strings as they have a family holiday to pay for so we have agreed to entertain each other at home rather than go out for meals with the kids which we did at least twice a month.

Current Debts

Bank of Mum and Dad - £4336.66 (17 payments left)
    Bank Loan - £12,114.51 (49 payments left)
    Bank CC - £9019.51 (1% payment to come off for May) – all at 0%
    DH CC - £5500 approx. – all at 0% until August
    My CC – £5782.31 – mostly 0% but some spending at standard rate
    BNPL – £400 – due 21st December 2017
    Owed to DS – £1296.79 – 0%
    Balance of trip to New York - £1098 due October 2017

TOTAL £39,547.78

Our plan is to drastically cut our spending and cancel the trip to New York for a start. There is not much we can do about our bills until June/July when they will all be up for renewal and I will hit the comparison sites. It is our spending on food and booze and stuff that needs to be reigned in hence the title of this diary.

If we can stop adding to the debt by paying the minimum payments each month as well as clearing the BNPL we will knock £6000 off the balance by the end of this year. My goal is to be under £30,000 owed by the end of the year and then have cleared all CCs by June 2018 which is a massive challenge. We both get performance related bonuses, DH quarterly and me twice a year but none of these are guaranteed.

Wish us luck and control over our spending urges.
    October Grocery Challenge - £277.74/£220
Page 48
    • XSpender
    • By XSpender 11th Apr 19, 9:30 AM
    • 3,413 Posts
    • 34,927 Thanks
    XSpender
    I had the interview yesterday, went OK but not brilliantly. Feeling 50/50 about it as I enjoy my work and am not desperate for something else but it would be an interesting position. It would be weird being based in an office full time again. Will hear before the Easter weekend.

DH BT card has a lower limit than we need to clear the MBNA balance so will BT the rest to his V1rg1n card for a smallish fee. I will then look for another fee free card late summer when the small balance on this card deal expires.

I have bitten the bullet and bought some clothes. Nothing extravagant but 2 pairs chinos, 2 tops, a pair of jeans and a bra from M&S/Next should keep me going for a while. I would have brought another bra but only 1 in my size in my preferred style. DH also got a new jumper. DPIL have bought DS more tops and joggers and a pair of shorts so he has a whole wardrobe of new clothes for his holidays.

We go on holiday early tomorrow morning. We are so excited you would think we were going somewhere exotic not for a week in a caravan.
    • Honeysucklelou2
    • By Honeysucklelou2 11th Apr 19, 12:34 PM
    • 2,014 Posts
    • 10,535 Thanks
    Honeysucklelou2
    Have a wonderful time!
    paydbx2019 #93 £1091.17/£10,100 .
    EF £10

# savings# £11. Oven. £0 / £403
    • apple muncher
    • By apple muncher 11th Apr 19, 1:17 PM
    • 9,386 Posts
    • 72,039 Thanks
    apple muncher
    Have a great time away together x
    NST October mudman #2; NSD 10/15; Ex 10/21; remove bagfuls 2(40)

Mortgage £15,451 (01/14: £78,201; 01/15: £59,629; 01/16: 39,915; 01/17: 27,295; 01/18 23,143; 01/19: 18.275) MFWDate???
    • HairyHandofDartmoor
    • By HairyHandofDartmoor 11th Apr 19, 4:06 PM
    • 10,614 Posts
    • 84,628 Thanks
    HairyHandofDartmoor
    Enjoy your holiday .

Would you mind if I asked your advice on something? I know you're busy because you're about to go on holiday, but I seem to remember you mentioned you had mice a while ago and called in Rentokill?

We have a similar problem . I wondered if the pest control people had to go into every single room and look all around for access points? Or do they just look around the outside of the house for holes etc? I'm wondering how much of a major de-clutter I need to do before calling in the pest control people . Thanks for any advice.
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £3,000/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £1,505/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £159.37/£500
    PREMIUM BONDS ME = £200. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £200
    • XSpender
    • By XSpender 24th Apr 19, 9:38 AM
    • 3,413 Posts
    • 34,927 Thanks
    XSpender
    Enjoy your holiday .

Would you mind if I asked your advice on something? I know you're busy because you're about to go on holiday, but I seem to remember you mentioned you had mice a while ago and called in Rentokill?

We have a similar problem . I wondered if the pest control people had to go into every single room and look all around for access points? Or do they just look around the outside of the house for holes etc? I'm wondering how much of a major de-clutter I need to do before calling in the pest control people . Thanks for any advice.
    Originally posted by HairyHandofDartmoor
    Hi HHOD

Apologies for taking so long to get back to you, I have only come back on line this week. We didn't go with a pest company as the quote was enormous for what work they were going to do and we decided to do the same tasks ourselves. We worked out where they were getting in and sealed all the holes with expanding foam and laid down baited traps. We managed to catch one in the living room who couldn't get out but had eaten the bait and was un-well in a tupper ware and put him out in the garden. We have had no other problems since.

I hope your mice problem has gone by now
    • HairyHandofDartmoor
    • By HairyHandofDartmoor 24th Apr 19, 9:58 AM
    • 10,614 Posts
    • 84,628 Thanks
    HairyHandofDartmoor
    Thanks Xspender . I hope you had a good holiday. We do still have mice but I've been doing a major de-clutter and so we can start blocking holes now. Glad you've solved your rodent problem .
    • WannabeFree
    • By WannabeFree 27th Apr 19, 11:37 PM
    • 3,948 Posts
    • 39,159 Thanks
    WannabeFree
    Hope you had a lovely holiday and everything is okay

x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
    • apple muncher
    • By apple muncher 8th May 19, 7:09 PM
    • 9,386 Posts
    • 72,039 Thanks
    apple muncher

Happy birthday to ds!
    Hope he's had a fabby day!

Mortgage £15,451 (01/14: £78,201; 01/15: £59,629; 01/16: 39,915; 01/17: 27,295; 01/18 23,143; 01/19: 18.275) MFWDate???
    • Suffolk lass
    • By Suffolk lass 11th May 19, 6:53 AM
    • 3,312 Posts
    • 29,433 Thanks
    Suffolk lass
    I hope all is well with you Xspender - I am missing your posts on here - I know you are active on another challenge thread but I would encourage you to keep posting here - no need to feel guilty if plans have not been adhered to - plenty of support for you x
    Save £12k in 2019 - #68 target is £7k £8,766.30 after Sep
    OS Grocery Challenge 2019 target £3k - 57.28% spent after Sep
    Mortgage Free Wannabes 2019 #37 108.23% £43,292.24 including Sep - reducing now to avoid fees
    MFIT T5 target to clear our mortgage completely (£59,998) Q2 £30,085 or 50.14% paid
    My DFD is here
    • brizzlegirl
    • By brizzlegirl 13th May 19, 8:05 PM
    • 856 Posts
    • 5,800 Thanks
    brizzlegirl
    Just popping by to see how you are...hope alls OK and you had a great holiday.

HHOD - we try to block the access holes up too. Our rodents ate through the foam Everything now is in plastic containers and up out of the way wherever possible. We did try live traps but they are wily things who are very wary of new things so suspect a trap..when yes, well it is one
    MFW..aiming to pay it off in 2022 2019 Savings Rate - Goal 40% 27.5% September 21% August 37% April 54% March ] Income Goal £301/£750 Oct Goals: AFDs xx/25 Decluttering xx/60 LSDs xx/10 NSDs xx/05 Oct Exercise RT xk xx/15 12k steps per day pls Aiming to be a true Frugalista!
    • HairyHandofDartmoor
    • By HairyHandofDartmoor 13th May 19, 8:20 PM
    • 10,614 Posts
    • 84,628 Thanks
    HairyHandofDartmoor
    Just popping by to see how you are...hope alls OK and you had a great holiday.

HHOD - we try to block the access holes up too. Our rodents ate through the foam Everything now is in plastic containers and up out of the way wherever possible. We did try live traps but they are wily things who are very wary of new things so suspect a trap..when yes, well it is one
    Originally posted by brizzlegirl
    I've read that mice can't eat through wire wool so a good filler for holes is wire wool combined with ready mix cement .
    • brizzlegirl
    • By brizzlegirl 22nd May 19, 10:10 PM
    • 856 Posts
    • 5,800 Thanks
    brizzlegirl
    Thanks HHOD...think I am skirting round the fact they are rats though..suspect different rules apply to their eating habits!!!!

Ugh. Oh well, no recent invasion.

Hope XS is well in RL..sending her hugs xx
    MFW..aiming to pay it off in 2022 2019 Savings Rate - Goal 40% 27.5% September 21% August 37% April 54% March ] Income Goal £301/£750 Oct Goals: AFDs xx/25 Decluttering xx/60 LSDs xx/10 NSDs xx/05 Oct Exercise RT xk xx/15 12k steps per day pls Aiming to be a true Frugalista!
    • XSpender
    • By XSpender 14th Jun 19, 12:47 PM
    • 3,413 Posts
    • 34,927 Thanks
    XSpender
    Thank you all for popping in while I have been away spending, dealing with a significant drop in income this month and finding a way forward for our family that achieves our financial security.

DS had a super birthday and we had an amazing holiday which just went to confirm how much we enjoy UK self catering holidays more than a week all inclusive somewhere. We are Eurocamping this summer and I can see this been our go-to for many years to come if we like it. We all have big birthdays next year and after much discussion the consensus is a 2 week Eurocamp in either Germany or The Netherlands would suit us better than the 2 weeks in California we were considering and will be much more our budget.

DH had what I can only describe as a lightbulb moment a few weeks back after talking to his good friend who is 12 years older than him and who will clear his mortgage this year. It really focused his mind about keeping this house if he wanted a less stressful job (can’t see that happening) or if one of us was unable to work for example neither of which is possible if we still have a massive mortgage payment until we are 67. This is the first time DH has thought this far ahead. He has a mortgage free date of 60 in his mind, I have 59 in mine

I have been reading brizzlegirls diary and have been interested in her new approach to debt busting and investing. So much so that I downloaded the Barefoot Investor book to read while I was away a couple of weeks ago with work. I was knocked for 6 by the simplicity of the plan and how it would work perfectly for us that I got off the bed I was sitting on and walked circles around the room a dozen times going ‘Oh my God, oh my god’, over dramatic or what! I think I lit up half of the east coast of Scotland with my light bulb moment

It is the only plan I have looked at that allows us to pay off our debt in half the time, allows us some life and enables us to invest for our retirement and pay off the mortgage early rather than choosing either or. It's like my money has multiplied! If we can earn what we earn now and stick to the plan, we could be mortgage and debt free in 9 years and will have been able to invest a significant amount into pensions/investments for 6 years of those years before ramping it up when the mortgage has gone.

DH and I had our first ever proper sit down to talk through the plan and agree that this is how we want to manage our money going forward. DH made a couple of good suggestions and agreed with some cutbacks (cutting Christmas budget, doing away with personal spends, 1 holiday a year) which will help us make progress quicker. We have some major expenses coming up over the next couple of months including our holiday for which we all need new walking sandals and spending money and we need to complete step 1 which is save £1000 EF so will start in earnest from October. We will be putting into practice some of the cutbacks and ‘spending’ practices from July.

There is a strong chance I will be made redundant/moved to a different project by the end of the year, so I will be saving rather than OPing the amount allocated to debt Ops until I know I have another job/project. If I am made redundant but have another job to go to (another company) I will swap steps, save the OP pot and redundancy money and take another 5 months to do step 2 which is build the 3-month salary buffer before focusing on clearing the debt. If I move to another project I will OP the pot and clear the four smallest debts. All our debt is on 0%. Either way (debt or savings first) we will achieve our goals of saving the buffer and be debt free by the same date (2022).

Between now and October we will:

1) Save £1000 emergency fund by 30/09/19 (currently on £293 when I pay my coins in next week) which is a shockingly low amount for 2 people who earn a decent wage!
    2) Save drastically reduced holiday spending money budget by 31/07/19 (I am actually looking forward to making this work when we are away for 2 weeks, helps that it will be too hot to eat! Lots of planning of cheap days out/meals to do)
    3) Re-write my CV (professional rewrite hasn’t got me any nibbles) and start job hunting again
    4) Pay for the strimmer that is interest bearing on the CC from next month asap (ours broke and we have at least 150 foot of hedge at the front to maintain!) £113 for a super duper one in B and cue clearance which we would have missed if a kind employee hadn't told us about them when we were looking at the full price ones
    5) Reduce our spending on food (averaging £505.02 YTD which is ridiculous aiming for £340 including school lunches). Need to get my old style mojo back while attempting to lose weight and eat clean
    6) Reduce our outgoings including reducing my phone contract from £34 to £8, negotiating a better cost on boiler cover than the renewal quoted and changing DS childcare provision saving £70/month from September
    7) Reduce our energy consumption and submit regular meter readings (already working on this by banning the TD, not heating hot water in an evening, no heating on when WFH, throws on sofas etc.)
    8) Not go on a mad shopping spree in the city DH and I are visiting next month to see a band. I only have sandals and bras (down to 2 and neither are black) on my list!
    9) Not commit to any more ticketed events/concert tickets/sport races this year and next year
    10) Sort out our back garden ourselves instead of paying a landscaper (it is a mess but a skip, some decent weather and a lot of hard graft will transform it especially if DB and DSIL-2-B can help)
    11) Hold a Money Meeting every month to review our progress ready to start the plan in earnest
    Last edited by XSpender; 19-06-2019 at 8:58 AM. Reason: Corrected average grocery spends
    • apple muncher
    • By apple muncher 14th Jun 19, 6:17 PM
    • 9,386 Posts
    • 72,039 Thanks
    apple muncher
    This is one awesome read, XSpender. Wow! You have exciting times ahead. Heck, I'm excited for you!!

• Suffolk lass
    • By Suffolk lass 16th Jun 19, 5:51 AM
    • 3,312 Posts
    • 29,433 Thanks
    Suffolk lass
    Welcome back XS - I noticed you popped in on my diary this week and wondered if you would return to this one - it is good to see you back and so positive.

That is one heck of a plan. I hope to cheer you on! I am very impressed that all your debt (except your mortgage) is now 0% which was the approach I took as well. My emergency buffer is a £10k Fund in an interest-bearing account that can be accessed when needed - which just removed the temptation sitting around covering those emergency white goods or vehicle failures and stopped us taking on more CC debt. In that regard £1000 is a great start and would cover all but a vehicle failure.
    Save £12k in 2019 - #68 target is £7k £8,766.30 after Sep
    OS Grocery Challenge 2019 target £3k - 57.28% spent after Sep
    Mortgage Free Wannabes 2019 #37 108.23% £43,292.24 including Sep - reducing now to avoid fees
    MFIT T5 target to clear our mortgage completely (£59,998) Q2 £30,085 or 50.14% paid
    My DFD is here
    • Honeysucklelou2
    • By Honeysucklelou2 16th Jun 19, 9:27 PM
    • 2,014 Posts
    • 10,535 Thanks
    Honeysucklelou2
    The Barefoot Investor sounds intriguing. Striking that balance between living now, clearing debt and savings is a tricky one. Will be trying to read that when we get to the summer holidays!
    paydbx2019 #93 £1091.17/£10,100 .
    EF £10

# savings# £11. Oven. £0 / £403
    • XSpender
    • By XSpender 16th Jun 19, 10:05 PM
    • 3,413 Posts
    • 34,927 Thanks
    XSpender
    This is one awesome read, XSpender. Wow! You have exciting times ahead. Heck, I'm excited for you!!
    Originally posted by apple muncher
    I’m super excited too

Welcome back XS - I noticed you popped in on my diary this week and wondered if you would return to this one - it is good to see you back and so positive.

That is one heck of a plan. I hope to cheer you on! I am very impressed that all your debt (except your mortgage) is now 0% which was the approach I took as well. My emergency buffer is a £10k Fund in an interest-bearing account that can be accessed when needed - which just removed the temptation sitting around covering those emergency white goods or vehicle failures and stopped us taking on more CC debt. In that regard £1000 is a great start and would cover all but a vehicle failure.
    Originally posted by Suffolk lass
    Two company cars here so luckily no vehicle failures to cover. We are planning on £1000 emergency fund and £8000 against job loss etc. As per the BI plan is to cover 3 months living costs.

More progress today on cutting our costs On the way back from our day out in my car today we worked out that the amount I pay for my private mileage is a lot more than DH pays for his, about double We always use my car on an evening and weekend as it is bigger and ‘posher’ than his. I couldn’t care less what we drive about in TBH

From now on we are going to park mine up on a weekend and use his plus he is going to pick DS up from childcare on his way home from his Mum’s as it is costing me £10 week. This will also drop when we change his childcare in September as new provider is less than 1 mile from our house.

I got stuck with a much more expensive diesel co car this cycle due to limited availability which is costing me an area and a leg but should hopefully change it next month and will be going for something cheaper and petrol to cut my tax.
    • XSpender
    • By XSpender 19th Jun 19, 8:57 AM
    • 3,413 Posts
    • 34,927 Thanks
    XSpender
    Some progress on my goals and 1 backward step

Between now and October we will:

4) Pay for the strimmer that is interest bearing on the CC from next month asap (ours broke and we have at least 150 foot of hedge at the front to maintain!) £113 - Paid £60.45 off this yesterday
    5) Reduce our spending on food (averaging £505.02 YTD which is ridiculous aiming for £340 including school lunches). Need to get my old style mojo back while attempting to lose weight and eat clean - I had accidentally hidden the school lunches category on YNAB so they were missed off my calculation so amended as above and on first post - currently on £332.20 but will need a small shop Friday, willuse tonight's dinner allowance for some fruit and will need a bigger shop on the 28th but as I am away 3 days and DH 1 will try and eke out what we have and keep the list as short as poss. No booze this weekend either
    9) Not commit to any more ticketed events/concert tickets/sport races this year and next year 3 tickets to an England Rugby match next month

We are about £62.65 short this month which I will need to find from somewhere. Not bad to say we were £650 down on income this month due to a big fuel bill from our holiday and DS been on SSP for 4 days and we have paid the annual house insurance.
    • XSpender
    • By XSpender 21st Jun 19, 12:55 PM
    • 3,413 Posts
    • 34,927 Thanks
    XSpender
    Found £50 of the shortfall as I had allocated it to a debt payment that isn't due out until pay day next week and child benefit is due Monday so should manage until DH paid next Friday.

I have done a meal plan for the rest of June and, as I am away for 3 days and 2 nights, we hardly need anything. I have 6 things on my list! We will need a bigger shop next Friday but will meal plan again and attempt to keep it low. DH and I are away on our city break for 2 days and 1 night so food for this is covered from our spending money. I also have a dinner allowance which will cover some bits for home as I never use it all as I get sick of eating hotel food and often have a sandwich in the room.

Spoke to the relative we are staying with for part of our summer holiday. We were offered loan of a car while we are there a while back which I have confirmed is now not available so we will have to hire a car and this is going to have to go on the CC. I must book this at the weekend.

DH and I have cut our holiday spending budget drastically and are quite excited about achieving it; we are seeing it as a bit of a game/challenge to come under budget while still having a great 2 weeks. This will be saved for and is in the budget.

Quiet weekend planned, we are hoping the weather stays dry so we can do some tidying in the garden and fill the green bin as we have a lot of garden waste to dispose of. DH is out Saturday afternoon so what we get done depends on how sore his head is

I had a good think while driving up and down the M6 this week about the type of job I want if/when I am made redundant. Actually I think I am ready for a change of role anyway, regardless of redundancy.

I also need to consider DH ageing parents who do after school care for DS and are beginning to find it a bit much so I need to be able to pick him up from after school club from September and not need to have him over night. We have cut their hours this month at their request and will use after school club exclusively by next school year. I am also worried about them managing school holiday care and am struggling to find any childcare for 3 weeks of the holidays. The 2 clubs I could have sent him to are both the same week so he can do one bit not the other. I will ask my friend I am seeing on Sunday what she has sorted for her girls.

I need a job that pays well, is my main area of interest/expertise and does not require a lot of travel every week. I am not bothered about having a company car. I have found 2 to apply for but need to change my CV to suit this type of role better.

I spent some time this morning looking at our DF date which is December 2021. I have a summer birthday and would like to push to get it done before the end of July 21 when I am still 50, end of June would be even better.

Plans for the weekend:

1) Yoga class
    2) Rewrite/change CV
    3) Apply for at least 2 jobs
    4) Washing
    5) DH to clear the ironing
    6) Make a cake/brownies with DS
    7) Take DS to church
    8) Long walk with the dog
    9) Small food shop
    10) Book hire car
    11) DH to speak to DMIL about changing amount we are paying for childcare now hours reduced (will be my eleventy billionth time of asking because DMIL can be quite prickly about certain things)
    12) Tidy garden, dismantle half collapsed arbor (fill green bin as a minimum bit not with the arbor)
    13) Finish my book. I haven't read much this month
    14) Cuppa with friend on Sunday and ask about childcare for holidays
    • XSpender
    • By XSpender 23rd Jun 19, 8:58 PM
    • 3,413 Posts
    • 34,927 Thanks
    XSpender
    DH spent less on his afternoon jollie than expected which was good but forgot to tell me earlier that he is going to Glasgow tomorrow so has needed to fill the car up. Child Ben goes in tomorrow thank goodness. This month has been very tight and I will be glad when it is done with. Pay day for both of us on Friday

This weekends list

1) Yoga class done and sore glutes today
    2) Rewrite/change CV done
    3) Apply for at least 2 jobs applied for 1 and have found another but is in financial services and my old IVA may cause a problem
    4) Washing done
    5) DH to clear the ironing
    6) Make a cake/brownies with DS - still had enough treats to get through
    7) Take DS to church done, the service has changed somewhat since I was a regular churchgoer I.e. about 35 years ago
    8) Long walk with the dog bit warm for my old boy so was a shorter one with DS on his bike yesterday and a long one this evening
    9) Small food shop done
    10) Book hire car
    11) DH to speak to DMIL about changing amount we are paying for childcare now hours reduced (will be my eleventy billionth time of asking because DMIL can be quite prickly about certain things)
    12) Tidy garden, dismantle half collapsed arbor (fill green bin as a minimum bit not with the arbor) - done
    13) Finish my book. I haven't read much this month - done
    14) Cuppa with friend on Sunday and ask about childcare for holidays - done but so busy chatting about everything else forgot to ask about the childcare!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

172Posts Today

1,666Users online

Martin's Twitter