Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • XSpender
    • By XSpender 4th May 17, 11:12 AM
    • 3,122Posts
    • 32,043Thanks
    XSpender
    Spend Nowt, Buy Nowt, Owe Nowt
    • 4th May 17, 11:12 AM
    Spend Nowt, Buy Nowt, Owe Nowt 4th May 17 at 11:12 AM
    How do I start what feels like yet another diary?

After being on the MFW board I have come back to the DFW board to shift the debt we have run up in the last 12 months.

A quick back story….DH and I are classic impulsive over spenders who went pop back in late 2008 and managed to climb out of the pit of debt we were in by me losing my job and a big redundancy pay out in early 2010. We avoided debt until 12 months ago when we found our dream house about 4 months before we had planned to start looking which we could afford but were short on the deposit. If we had only ended up borrowing the bit we needed to top up the deposit we would be have been debt free by now.

We have run up debt on buying the house, having some work done in the house and some furniture and soft furnishings and impulsive spending on holidays, meals out and the odd high ticket item. We thought we were past making these kinds of stupid decisions and are both worried and angry with ourselves at the level of debt we are in once again.

The one thing we are agreed on is that we will live on fresh air to keep this house and we need to sort our finances out to give us the security that this could never happen. One day I will get to be a MFW again!

To make matters worse 6 months after we moved DH has had some issues at work and has taken a job (same company) at a different location which has resulted in a reduction in the bonus he is paid monthly effectively reducing his monthly take home pay and his travel costs have gone up significantly. It hasn’t done much to reduce his stress levels either!

Worrying about money and our financial security has started to get to me and I don’t want to feel like that again, I thought I had left that behind in 2010. It makes me worry about losing my job and I then start to doubt my ability to do my job. I also worry it will impact on our ability to re-mortgage at a good rate in 12 months’ time.

I manage the finances but DH has (finally) got on board and has been writing his own plan about how we can stop spending and stop buying so we can owe nowt. Our good friends are also pulling in the purse strings as they have a family holiday to pay for so we have agreed to entertain each other at home rather than go out for meals with the kids which we did at least twice a month.

Current Debts

Bank of Mum and Dad - £4336.66 (17 payments left)
    Bank Loan - £12,114.51 (49 payments left)
    Bank CC - £9019.51 (1% payment to come off for May) – all at 0%
    DH CC - £5500 approx. – all at 0% until August
    My CC – £5782.31 – mostly 0% but some spending at standard rate
    BNPL – £400 – due 21st December 2017
    Owed to DS – £1296.79 – 0%
    Balance of trip to New York - £1098 due October 2017

TOTAL £39,547.78

Our plan is to drastically cut our spending and cancel the trip to New York for a start. There is not much we can do about our bills until June/July when they will all be up for renewal and I will hit the comparison sites. It is our spending on food and booze and stuff that needs to be reigned in hence the title of this diary.

If we can stop adding to the debt by paying the minimum payments each month as well as clearing the BNPL we will knock £6000 off the balance by the end of this year. My goal is to be under £30,000 owed by the end of the year and then have cleared all CCs by June 2018 which is a massive challenge. We both get performance related bonuses, DH quarterly and me twice a year but none of these are guaranteed.

Wish us luck and control over our spending urges.
    CC 1 - £1000 CC2 £12,591.44 Furniture £1629 Carpets £1103.36 (23 months left) - Total at 5/11/18 £16,323.80 all at 0%

Small EF 30% Big EF 0% Holiday 0% Garden 0% Carpets SIF Fund £76.76
Page 35
    • XSpender
    • By XSpender 14th Sep 18, 12:40 PM
    • 3,122 Posts
    • 32,043 Thanks
    XSpender
    It is so good to hear that you have plots and plans simmering away and that 'stuff' is generally positive at the mo. you sound very contented (if somewhat busy!!!) Long may it last!
    Originally posted by apple muncher
    Thanks apple.

I am trying not to get my hopes up about the remortgage/consol but it does really feel like the light at the end of the tunnel and an opportunity to have a fresh start and move forward. DH is so much happier at work too which is one less thing to worry about.
    CC 1 - £1000 CC2 £12,591.44 Furniture £1629 Carpets £1103.36 (23 months left) - Total at 5/11/18 £16,323.80 all at 0%

• apple muncher
    • By apple muncher 14th Sep 18, 12:53 PM
    • 7,920 Posts
    • 59,993 Thanks
    apple muncher
    My dd has been skipping in to school this year. She was telling me yesterday how much she enjoys it and tha the last time she felt like this was back in y2. She's now y6! She moved classes at the end of y4 and struggled with a negative teacher last year (she wasn't the only one). She absolutely adores her y6 teacher.

And it warms my heart every single day that I take her to school and she runs in.

How our kids feel has such an impact on us!

And DH enjoying what he does is another boon to the well-being of all of you.
    NST November New Yorker #8; NSD 8/15; Ex 6/21 ; craft 42 (196); remove 16 (653)
    2018 Pay off: £4509; 2
    018 sell £55.10; WLOSW 3/10

Mortgage £18,634 (01/14: £78,201; 01/15: £59,629; 01/16: 39,915; 01/17: 27,295; 01/18 23,143) MFWDate Dec 2018
    • XSpender
    • By XSpender 14th Sep 18, 8:24 PM
    • 3,122 Posts
    • 32,043 Thanks
    XSpender
    It certainly is a weight off my mind Apple, I am so glad we made the decision to change his school last October. I am pleased that your daughter is enjoying her new class too.

With everything falling into place I will soon be worrying I have nothing to worry about

The valuer has been today and was very thorough in his inspection: eek: Work have also completed the reference the mortgage company requested. Fingers crossed for a mortgage offer by the end of next week.

My veg box arrived with a lovely card from the owner welcoming me back which was very thoughtful. Everything looks gorgeous and I chose the right sized box as we will easily get through it this week and there are no wierdos in it I also spent £51.71 in Mr T after using an £8 voucher but this included 3 6 packs of isotonic gels for our long distance walk and training which were £4 each instead of £6. I never used anything like this when I ran the marathon but the Going for 18 miles on the flat on Sunday!!

£2.20 refund to the LL0yds CC from wilk0s as I exchanged the curtain rings I bought for smaller ones and bought some pain killers, also for the walk. I want to rehang the curtains in the breakfast room as they were made too wide and do not hang well with a standard number of curtain rings.

I am reading museumworkers MFW diary and have found a site and free cookbook she mentioned called Tiny Budget which has some cheap and lovely looking recipes which I will investigate for the week after next meal plan.

I am really looking forward to this weekend and spending some time with DH as we rarely go out on our own or spend a whole day together without DS and we are doing both this weekend

• brizzlegirl
    • By brizzlegirl 15th Sep 18, 5:35 PM
    • 401 Posts
    • 2,663 Thanks
    brizzlegirl
    Have a fab weekend x
    MFW..aiming to pay it off in 2022.. 2018 Savings Rate - Goal 40% [29%May 25%June 15%July 32% Sept & Oct] 2018 Income Goal £100/£750 November Goals: AFDs 11/25; Decluttering 02/60; LSDs 04/10; NSDs 01/10 Exercise 01/15 12k steps per day pls Aiming to be a true Frugalista!
    • XSpender
    • By XSpender 18th Sep 18, 9:24 AM
    • 3,122 Posts
    • 32,043 Thanks
    XSpender
    We had a lovely weekend thank you. A cheap night out and an epic walk. DH said such lovely words to me on our anniversary it made me cry

The walk was tough but I did not fuel myself properly for it and this had an impact on how hard I found it. I am planning a daily walk with the dog and 1 if not 2 swimming sessions this week to keep me flexible.

DH finished decorating the bedroom, cleaned the carpet and erected the bed. We ran out of time to clean the other bedroom carpet and put up that bed so we are in a bit more of a mess than when we started! The bedroom looks lovely and I am glad I didn't order the blind as I was going for navy but need a much lighter colour.

Funds are low but everything is budgeted for, we still haven't used a CC this month and have paid £839.18 net off our debt and probably the same or a bit more off the mortgage. No news on the re-mortgage offer yet. I have opened a regular saver with Ll0yd5 but am planning to move to HSBC when the mortgage has completed for the £200 and the 5% regular saver as this will be where we save our Sh*t Happens Fund.

I had another 'reaction' on Saturday and a separate one on another body part on Sunday. Dr google has given me some ideas about what it might be and if it continues this week I will make a Dr appointment. It isn't anything serious. DH did mention inflammation and I had a bit of an ahhhahh moment. I remembered that there is an anti-inflammatory diet so have been researching this all weekend and have decided this is how I want to eat going forward as it just makes sense with how I feel when I eat certain things. It fits the way I want to eat (but don't consistently) and is a normal, healthy diet, nothing faddy. I don't even have to make any adjustments for being coeliac.

Half the contents of the organic veg box have been eaten already and I have ordered another for Friday. May add some spinach for smoothies.

Our washing machine leaked on Saturday morning and I was expecting to have to go buy another one on the CC. I was annoyed as I thought if it happened after the re-mortgage I would have a fund for this DH discovered a loose pipe but you have never seen plumbing pipes clogged with so many years of gunk; disgusting, no wonder our washer is a bit smelly if you leave the door closed and no amount of vinegar or commercial cleaners shifts it. We will need to buy a new u bend bit as the seal has perished before DH can put it back together and we ran out of time this weekend. Thank gawd I had done DH shirts and DS uniform before we took it apart.

A quiet work week as I am at home for most of it but another busy weekend. DH is at work half of Saturday and DS is at training Sunday and we somehow need to fit in another big walk and put the bedrooms back together and I want to do some batch cooking. DH has requested 'ready meals' for work instead of sandwiches so I want to make some rather than buy them and make some soups for me. DH is working long hours and is so tired when he gets in we are not getting much done on a night so everything piles into the weekend.

I feel a list coming on to see what I can get done while at home.
    Last edited by XSpender; 18-09-2018 at 9:27 AM.

• XSpender
    • By XSpender 18th Sep 18, 5:52 PM
    • 3,122 Posts
    • 32,043 Thanks
    XSpender
    More hoops to jump through for the mortgage company who want another 2 years proof of my income. I managed to track down the company who took over our IP and they have confirmed our IVA was completed but it was so long ago they have destroyed all the paperwork in line with the DPA. They were very helpful and quick to respond though.

I am beginning to wonder if we ever received the completion statement back from the broker last time as I can't see how I wouldn't have kept it safe when I've got pension info over 20 years old and can put my hand on all our other important paperwork.

The lad managing our application hasn't even bothered to check our old file, he better get his finger out as they are earning £1300 commission for arranging my mortgage I'm getting stressed out about the mortgage not going through as things are going to be tight as it is next month.

I haven't got a lot on tomorrow so I am going to do my CV. A colleague told me about a conversation at a meeting I was unable to attend last week where a manager let slip a comment that leads us to believe our contract with the client may not be renewed and may end at the end of the year. I was hoping to wait a bit longer but I think it is worth putting my CV out there now without actively looking although if I see something of interest I will apply as I do get vacancies daily from linked in and some agencies.

Omelette for tea using up some of the mushrooms from the box as we have another lot due in Friday's and I don't really like them. I haven't eaten so well today due to stressing over the mortgage and my job

• Treadingonplaymobil
    • By Treadingonplaymobil 19th Sep 18, 5:36 AM
    • 1,765 Posts
    • 18,164 Thanks
    Treadingonplaymobil
    I feel your pain - our remortgage took a ridiculous 3.5 months to set up (we ended up on the SVR for 2 months I think), so you might want to consider the chance that it won't be set up for next month. It's so irritating I know.

Good luck with working on your CV!
    £67,031.92 is a frightening number indeed... The debt free diary of one family and their enormous debt
    LBM debt on 12th Feb 2017: £38,608 unsecured debt/£20,000 parental loan/£173,282 mortgage = £231,890
    debt on 1st Sept 2018: £12,221.27 unsecured debt/£19,940 parental loan/£191,003.72 mortgage = £223,165
    • XSpender
    • By XSpender 19th Sep 18, 9:06 AM
    • 3,122 Posts
    • 32,043 Thanks
    XSpender
    I feel your pain - our remortgage took a ridiculous 3.5 months to set up (we ended up on the SVR for 2 months I think), so you might want to consider the chance that it won't be set up for next month. It's so irritating I know.

Good luck with working on your CV!
    Originally posted by Treadingonplaymobil
    That's a long time to get a re-mortgage sorted. We went on to the SVR the month after DH lost his job as we were in the middle of re-mortgaging when it happened. We are 4 weeks in now and they said this lender is quick, about 8 weeks, but I expect that is from when the offer is made. The only issue I can see is if the mortgage valuation is lower or we can't provide the proof on the IVA they need.

We had already budgeted to pay everything in October and I expect we will have to pay November as well. It is going to be tight but it will mean there will be another £800 or so left over from the advance which can go in the emergency pot.

DH is adamant that we focus on saving up our big emergency pot, I'm not convinced he realises what cutting back to do it will mean in reality though.

• XSpender
    • By XSpender 19th Sep 18, 5:22 PM
    • 3,122 Posts
    • 32,043 Thanks
    XSpender
    Blowing a hooligan here today with trees down all over including the one in our garden, luckily it hasn't taken the shed with it, just a bit of the trim

Had a chat with DH about re-mortgage plans in case the worst happens to my job (would know September if ends December) and we agreed that it is still the best thing to do. The monthly payment will not be that much different doing the consolidation or refinancing the current balance but our total outgoings will be significantly reduced. Redeployment rather than redundancy is more likely and we will have some savings (not much) by then to fall back on.

CV has been updated and I have registered with a couple of agencies. CV could still do with some work but at least it is out there. I need to update my linked in profile as a couple of colleagues have been approached for new roles this way recently. Not very clued up on linked in TBH.

Totted up the food spends for this week after buying spinach, feta, dark chocolate and garlic butter this morning and we are running at £77.43 which is about a C+, could do better. There is still this week's veg box to add which comes out of the bank tomorrow before the food budget starts again on Friday. DH said he was starving today and was going to buy something from the shop even though he had substantial leftovers from home so this will be another spend to add. He needs to get into the habit of eating breakfast again or I need to make him sandwiches and leftovers or both! to avoid the shops.

I'm using the courgettes from the box and the feta to make a new pasta sauce for tea tonight. The garlic butter is to make some HM garlic bread fingers.

Also bought stamps to post requested info to mortgage broker and got a £2 coin to add to my holiday savings.

• Thistlewhistle
    • By Thistlewhistle 20th Sep 18, 1:19 PM
    • 1,084 Posts
    • 7,427 Thanks
    Thistlewhistle
    Frustrating news on the mortgage XSpender. Hard to see what they actually do to warrant such an exorbitant commission too.

I got told I couldn't afford my mortgage when I applied for a rate reduction. This was in spite of me overpaying by £200 per month for the previous 4 years. They make it up sometimes!

T
    Mortgage at end 05/2007: £90200
    Mortgage at end 08/2018: £71646 paid £18354 (20.5%)
    MFD: Original:05/2042
    Car Finance: £8225 : £6392 (22.2% paid off)
    CC Debt (0% until 06/2020): £5640 : £4400 (21.7% paid off)

Age of Money at 31/08/2018 = 23 days

YNAB is changing the way I live my life....and spend my money!!
    • Treadingonplaymobil
    • By Treadingonplaymobil 21st Sep 18, 5:14 AM
    • 1,765 Posts
    • 18,164 Thanks
    Treadingonplaymobil
    Good luck with finding some new work options XS .
    £67,031.92 is a frightening number indeed... The debt free diary of one family and their enormous debt
    LBM debt on 12th Feb 2017: £38,608 unsecured debt/£20,000 parental loan/£173,282 mortgage = £231,890
    debt on 1st Sept 2018: £12,221.27 unsecured debt/£19,940 parental loan/£191,003.72 mortgage = £223,165
    • XSpender
    • By XSpender 21st Sep 18, 8:23 AM
    • 3,122 Posts
    • 32,043 Thanks
    XSpender
    Frustrating news on the mortgage XSpender. Hard to see what they actually do to warrant such an exorbitant commission too.

I got told I couldn't afford my mortgage when I applied for a rate reduction. This was in spite of me overpaying by £200 per month for the previous 4 years. They make it up sometimes!

T
    Originally posted by Thistlewhistle

I think we would struggle with our current debt to get put on a new rate TBH.

Good luck with finding some new work options XS .
    Originally posted by Treadingonplaymobil
    Thanks. I am going to look at getting my CV professionally re-written. I see it as a career investment as I will be looking for a more senior role for more money. My current job is a bit odd, if we met at a party I would struggle to explain it, and want my CV to show my skills and experience rather than be pigeonholed or come across as neither one thing or another.

A vaccancy has come up at DH old employer, it is his dream job. He won’t apply (he didn’t get it last time as was given to the bosses mate and he won’t put himself through that again, it was the start of the last 2 years of work hell for DH) but is secretly hoping they approach him. Several old colleagues have approached him to let him know about it and ask him if he is going for it. He got given a finanacial reward yesterday from a senior manager for the work he has done at his new job so he is really pleased.

• Suffolk lass
    • By Suffolk lass 21st Sep 18, 9:43 AM
    • 2,150 Posts
    • 22,339 Thanks
    Suffolk lass
    Do you need to continue with the Mortgage Broker? I have usually done my own research and arranged it myself (albeit not the last change of lender) - even managing the porting of my mortgage between houses and securing a climb-down when I was given incorrect info by the Branch. I know it is more rigorous now but having found a lender, could you not ditch and run if not response by Wednesday?
    MFiT T4 #2 update 90.89% after Q11 against revised stretch target of £60k balance
    Save £12k in 2018 #53 83.33% £9,999.70/£12,000 (after upping my target from £10k to £12k in October)
    OS Grocery Challenge 2018 spent £1,696.43/£3,000 including stores 67.14% of my annual budget at the end of Oct.
    My DFD is here
    • XSpender
    • By XSpender 25th Sep 18, 7:58 PM
    • 3,122 Posts
    • 32,043 Thanks
    XSpender
    Oops haven’t posted in a while

If I was ‘normal’ I probably would have done my own mortgage application but with DH been in his probationary period, Having had an IVA and needing a consol I wouldn’t know who to approach. Even next time when we will need to borrow less than 85% of the value and the IVA has been completed 10 years not every lender will consider us.

The good news is that I had our mortgage offer through this evening I’m still budgeting for October and November debt payments but hoping it will go through by the end of October.

In other news we have finished the bedroom and are just about straight in the other rooms and DH has fixed the pipe work behind the washer. The DPIL have chopped up the fallen tree

We used the CC to pay for the meal DH was awarded at work which will be repaid when he gets the money from work. We went £6 over budget but had a lovely meal and family time. DS had a wonderful time and it confirmed my intention to build into our new budget a bigger family fun budget so that we can eat out together once a month.

• apple muncher
    • By apple muncher 25th Sep 18, 8:03 PM
    • 7,920 Posts
    • 59,993 Thanks
    apple muncher
    Yay to finally getting the mortgage offer. must be a big relief!
    NST November New Yorker #8; NSD 8/15; Ex 6/21 ; craft 42 (196); remove 16 (653)
    2018 Pay off: £4509; 2
    018 sell £55.10; WLOSW 3/10

Mortgage £18,634 (01/14: £78,201; 01/15: £59,629; 01/16: 39,915; 01/17: 27,295; 01/18 23,143) MFWDate Dec 2018
    • redofromstart
    • By redofromstart 25th Sep 18, 8:25 PM
    • 2,008 Posts
    • 12,432 Thanks
    redofromstart
    Hurrah for the remortgage offer, that must be a relief.

On the job front, if the contract is re-let by the client in the same or broadly similar form then you might transfer under TUPE anyway?
    • XSpender
    • By XSpender 26th Sep 18, 8:30 AM
    • 3,122 Posts
    • 32,043 Thanks
    XSpender
    Yay to finally getting the mortgage offer. must be a big relief!
    Originally posted by apple muncher
    I definitely feel more positive this morning.

Hurrah for the remortgage offer, that must be a relief.

On the job front, if the contract is re-let by the client in the same or broadly similar form then you might transfer under TUPE anyway?
    Originally posted by redofromstart
    That has happened to other teams at my company but this one would just end. A colleague has spoken to the client who envisions changes but not an end to the contract but the budget discussions are still to happen so it may be out of their hands.

• Suffolk lass
    • By Suffolk lass 26th Sep 18, 8:57 PM
    • 2,150 Posts
    • 22,339 Thanks
    Suffolk lass
    Oh that is great news. Well done you! What a relief. Fingers cross d it speeds through now
    MFiT T4 #2 update 90.89% after Q11 against revised stretch target of £60k balance
    Save £12k in 2018 #53 83.33% £9,999.70/£12,000 (after upping my target from £10k to £12k in October)
    OS Grocery Challenge 2018 spent £1,696.43/£3,000 including stores 67.14% of my annual budget at the end of Oct.
    My DFD is here
    • XSpender
    • By XSpender 28th Sep 18, 12:16 PM
    • 3,122 Posts
    • 32,043 Thanks
    XSpender
    Pay day for both of us today and DH again got his guaranteed bonus. Good job too as this is going to be a Tighty McTightFace of a month On my list/in YNAB so far are:

School trip
    School photos
    Rest of holiday spending money
    Meal and drinks for 2 nights away for DH and I (although I may be too exhausted to eat or drink much)
    A couple of bits needed for walk (head torches and gloves - cheapie from Decathalon)
    Stuff to fix shed to prevent water damage (suggest to DH to reuse what we can)
    Hair cut/colour for me
    Increased minimum payments to CC as all but 1 intro rate has now ended
    A cardigan for me and a hoodie for DH for our hols and possibly some flip flops for DS

I'm using my £2 savings towards the holiday spending money and will cash in the change pot too. I saved over £40 from TCB, TTs, energy refund and a dividend last month and am loathe to have this disappear into the account. It was saved to go towards paying off the 0% carpet loan by the end of Dec 19 which is one of the small balances we will be left with after the re-mortgage.

Hopefully November will be a quieter and cheaper month. Apart from Christmas prep of course, how did I manage to forget that!

I've done a meal plan for the month and have split my YNAB categories for groceries so I can see where we are overspending. This needs to be my focus this month as if we blow the food budget it will just end up increasing the debt and we will have less to put in the emergency fund when the re-mortgage goes through.

The mortgage company sent a copy of the valuation through and it was interesting to see that they believe the house would be worth more if some of the bigger maintenance jobs were done. We know we need a new boiler, new fascias/guttering, a garden overhaul, probably work on the roof and repairs to the conservatory. It has gone up nearly 10% in 2 years with what we have done so far which is minor repairs and maintenance jobs like exterior painting and a lot of cosmetic stuff like plastering, decorating, new furniture, curtains, light fittings, new light switches, door handles throughout, new flooring, kitchen makeover which has brought the house into this century. I think if everything was done it would be worth another £20k max and maybe another £15k more if we do the remodel at the back which doesn't seem worth it to add value but would be a more useable and modern family space. None of the big jobs will be done next year except the garden but we are going to do most of this ourselves as it just needs a cohesive design and lots of manual graft and we will use DH bonuses (if he gets some ) to have a new patio, steps and a path laid as there is no place to sit outside unless you put the table and chairs on the lawn. We may also need a couple of trellis or fence panels putting in as a screen, will depend on the design. We will need at least 1 skip if not 2, a small amount of turf, shed/fence paint and some good weather to get it all done!!
    Last edited by XSpender; 28-09-2018 at 12:19 PM.

• brizzlegirl
    • By brizzlegirl 29th Sep 18, 10:09 AM
    • 401 Posts
    • 2,663 Thanks
    brizzlegirl
    Fab news on the remortgage. Such a relief. Great to see how positive you are despite the uncertainties over your job etc. Well done you. You go girl!! Xx
    MFW..aiming to pay it off in 2022.. 2018 Savings Rate - Goal 40% [29%May 25%June 15%July 32% Sept & Oct] 2018 Income Goal £100/£750 November Goals: AFDs 11/25; Decluttering 02/60; LSDs 04/10; NSDs 01/10 Exercise 01/15 12k steps per day pls Aiming to be a true Frugalista!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

97Posts Today

2,199Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • "Sabrina, you're young. I'm not sure you've the experience I'm looking for in a business partner." Eh? Isn't the pr? https://t.co/IeTxBQq2OU

• I am predicting the word myself will be misused 6 times in today;s boardroom. What do yourself think? #TheApprentice

• Not sure how I ever succeeded running a successful entreprise? After all my gardening and garden design skills are? https://t.co/FFnvkjsGDU

• Follow Martin