Rambling on...

Comments

• Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    I have the apps downloaded on my phone, so I just let them run while its on charge - 6 apps 10SB each day. Along with the easy daily poll/a search/crave etc odd few survey I do £20-£40 a month. I do surveys elsewhere as they pay better.

The post on up your income is brilliant for making it easier x
  • UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Evening folks...

I'm slowly getting myself back together again after the weekend.

Been busy sorting a few things out. Taking stock etc.

Good friends have been a great support (on here too...)

Getting my focus back on my MSE mission.

Have joined another survey site and seems ok so far; Panelbase...
    Still doing alright with PA and OO.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.
    Having a cuppa and catching up just now. See you on the forum folks...
    :A
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • CP2016
    CP2016 Posts: 105 Forumite
    Hi there, I've just been catching up with your thread and noticed that you've been watching Twin Peaks... me too - will we ever get him back?

Sorry that you've got stuff to deal with just now and hope you're doing what you need to feel better.
    “Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.”
    Wiliam Morris
  • UncannyScot
    Hi
    Thanks for reading my ramblings :)

Loving the new Twin Peaks and yes, I believe we will get Cooper back whole again and hopefully another season...

Do you have a diary here as well or are you active on another forum / section on MSE?

I love the DFD forum and have met / made some good friends here. The support and advice on here is absolutely fantastic. I was looking to find a Sequestration / Bankruptcy support section on the forums, might actually need to start one eh? I'm joking folks, the DFD forum is the place for me...

Thanks for reading through my diary. There has been a lot going on, a lot to catch up on.
    Please feel free to drop in any time and it may be an idea to start one of your own too ;)
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Thanks Scott
    Probably more of a weekend source for me I think. I have heard though that it can build up quickly and that once you get hang of it and get going the fivers are easy enough to make. Cheers :D

Its like any of the other survey sites perserverance wins.

I have just dropped my second fiver on swagbucks in 3-4 weeks and i am 200 points up at the minute.

I could do with another 300 payouts, then i might be able to afford all the hope bits i want for my bike.
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • Toni'sfriend
    Toni'sfriend Posts: 4,029 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Panelbaste is the only one which seems to like me. I keep getting screened out of all the others. It does mount up if you keep at it.
    Have adventures. laugh a lot and always be kind.
  • UncannyScot
    Evening folks
    Today has been a good day. I am catching up on work commitments and by end of the working day tomorrow I hope to actually be ahead of my current to-do-list...

I now have the details I need to be able to tell my creditors to f e c k off and leave me alone, in a professional manner, of course. My IP / Trustee has advised me how to deal with any creditor contacting me directly, rather than himself... he told me it is amazing how many creditors do not realise what the law actually states about Sequestration or even what the differences are between Scots' and English or RoUK law... He actually seems to be a very nice guy to deal with :D

Going to have a quick catch up with my faves on here and then I'll be heading to bed with my current read by Jo Nesbo... SO looking forward to seeing The Snowman at cinema this year...

Hope your day has been good too
    :A
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Hiddenidenity
    Glad things are ticking along and you aren't too bad.

Chin up onwards and upwards :D Plenty of cake and beer along the way ;) On a budget of course :p
  • UncannyScot
    I has me own home brew kit on the way ;) and a load of good recipes for some absolutely smashing ales thanks to my mates :D
    I have to supply them with baking goodies in return... its a win - win I think.
    My mates' home brew is the stuff of LEGEND
    As for it being MSE friendly, well once you have the kit, it is remarkably cheap and easy to brew your own Beer. I'm lucky in having a couple of guru's to help of course...
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Hiddenidenity
    I is t-total. However cake.. :rotfl: I think I should be t-total to cake tbh :o

Glad its going okay for you though, you 'sound' happier today x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure