Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Llerryt
    • By Llerryt 16th Mar 17, 5:31 PM
    • 16Posts
    • 12Thanks
    Llerryt
    Advice on selling
    • 16th Mar 17, 5:31 PM
    Advice on selling 16th Mar 17 at 5:31 PM
    Hi,

Hoping to get some constructive advice really been on the market for a month or so, and struggling with getting viewers through the door.

Can't post a link , but a search for a three bed detached in gl46ty Should. Direct you to it.

Thanks in Advance
Page 3
    • Crashy Time
    • By Crashy Time 18th Mar 17, 12:44 PM
    • 6,080 Posts
    • 2,352 Thanks
    Crashy Time
    That one is in a much more desirable area and it is still bigger and cheaper.
    Originally posted by Cakeguts

Case closed, basically the OP needs to reduce their price?
    • Cakeguts
    • By Cakeguts 18th Mar 17, 1:26 PM
    • 4,369 Posts
    • 6,249 Thanks
    Cakeguts
    En-Suite - Tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower over. Vanity wash hand basin. Tiled splashbacks. Shaver point and extractor fan. This puzzles me. Where is the toilet? There is no toilet on the plan either.
    • katebl
    • By katebl 18th Mar 17, 6:11 PM
    • 624 Posts
    • 314 Thanks
    katebl
    Where I live it is standard for people to add 100k on a 2 bed terrace after only two years of owning and with no work done... This is why I won't be buying anytime immediately! I'm no expert on pricing but just wanted to say I do think the decor is lovely and I'd not change much at all - I would try and spruce up your garden though!
    • Crashy Time
    • By Crashy Time 20th Mar 17, 11:01 AM
    • 6,080 Posts
    • 2,352 Thanks
    Crashy Time
    A house will sell if at the right price. However the London downturn is spreading out across the South helped by the stamp duty changes and buy to let changes.

Just get it priced right by using similar properties which have sold. People are fast no longer willing to pay bubble prices and becoming far more realistic.
    Originally posted by brit1234

Great news for society really?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,354Posts Today

6,194Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin