Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • imnothere
    • By imnothere 27th Jul 16, 3:21 PM
    • 395Posts
    • 645Thanks
    imnothere
    booking.com 10 off first hotel booking!
    • 27th Jul 16, 3:21 PM
    booking.com 10 off first hotel booking! 27th Jul 16 at 3:21 PM
    Please use my referral link below

https://www.booking.com/s/34_6/teavar70

If you book on booking.com using my link you will get 10 off your next stay and I will get 10 credit
    Last edited by imnothere; 11-03-2018 at 11:39 AM.
Page 6
    • dcfc67
    • By dcfc67 12th Mar 18, 4:40 PM
    • 33 Posts
    • 24 Thanks
    dcfc67
    If you use my link we both get 15 even if you stay for 1 night.
    Planning on staying for more than one night with a partner book first night using my code then you refer partner and they book 2nd night.
    providing they have a different email and bank card you both get the reward for that booking.

As a new member on here i have been prevented from posting my link so you will have to PM for a link.

please do as we both get a reward
    • sarah_lindh
    • By sarah_lindh 18th Mar 18, 9:53 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    sarah_lindh
    10% Booking.com cashback
    Hello there!

Use the link provided bellow and enjoy a 10% reward in your next trip:

booking.com/s/34_6/0f99fc94

Have a good trip!
    • kinger101
    • By kinger101 23rd Mar 18, 11:11 PM
    • 4,199 Posts
    • 5,695 Thanks
    kinger101
    Booking.com 15 referral code.
    If you're booking a room somewhere, book though the link below for 15. Probably best to clear cookies first if you've already logged onto booking.com. I get 15 too.

EDIT - code removed as I've now referred maximum of 10 people. Thanks everyone. Try another code, or maybe someone will post a fresh one.
    Last edited by kinger101; 15-04-2018 at 4:59 PM.
    • Jigs41
    • By Jigs41 4th Apr 18, 10:25 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Jigs41
    Book Direct
    I mentioned it at post 71 and not one single acknowledgement!! In line with the ethos of this forum, rather than making a one off quick buck, I'll repeat something that can save you more consistently in future: For most hotels/b&bs, booking directly with them (ie: 5 minutes work) will most likely give you a much better saving than the 15. Especially for longer stays. Agencies like B.com take 15% to 25% of what you pay them from the hotel. It bumps up prices everywhere. If the hotel does not give you a better saving by 15, take them up on it. It's in their interest to offer you a better deal. Not saying it always works, but you will soon see the irony in B.com's "Genius booker" scheme.
    • Jigs41
    • By Jigs41 8th Apr 18, 5:24 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Jigs41
    No doubt Mendrisio. When there is a better deal then of course use the voucher. I have done so myself with colleagues. Tough if the hotel doesn't recognise my loyalty. The wider picture here (and the point of my posting) is that many hotels I stay in regularly do not discount - as they already have lower prices than Booking.com even with the voucher. Hence, a better saving.

On a smaller scale, you can find a takeaway on Hungryhouse/deliveroo and then call the local number directly, which almost always gets a better price. For the same thing. You are cutting out the middleman.
    • SavvySpaniel
    • By SavvySpaniel 24th Apr 18, 7:58 AM
    • 12 Posts
    • 18 Thanks
    SavvySpaniel
    Hi there,

I have just booked through booking.com and have received a referral code in return.

Please feel free to use this link (copy and paste into your browser) for 10% back after your stay (and 20 for me!):

booking.com/s/36_8/liz0p091
    • Joosh
    • By Joosh 26th Apr 18, 3:44 PM
    • 86 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    Joosh
    15 off booking.com
    Hi guys,

Get 10% back after your stay using this link also!

https://www.booking.com/s/35_6/j0b0br17

Cheers,
    Josh
    If its not cheap, find a way to make it cheap.
    • Taylaz41
    • By Taylaz41 29th Apr 18, 9:36 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Taylaz41
    Hello

My girlfriend and I have an account each so two codes!

booking.com/s/38_6/6a3a7b3c

And

booking.com/s/38_6/ce28f165

Enjoy!
    • sven004
    • By sven004 29th Apr 18, 7:44 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    sven004
    My girlfriend and I both have an account. Until now, both links have been used once:

booking.com/s/35_6/sven0287

booking.com/s/21_8/erika773

After your stay, you'll get 15!!!8364; back. Note that your booking must be a minimum of !!!8364;30.
    Last edited by sven004; 29-04-2018 at 7:47 PM. Reason: additional info
    • david_gon
    • By david_gon 30th Apr 18, 4:01 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    david_gon
    Booking.com: Get 10% discount using this link
    Hello there! Get a 10% cashback using this link:

* STEP 1 Use this link: booking.com/s/34_6/927070b2
    * STEP 2 Find and book the perfect accommodations anywhere in the world
    * STEP 3 Enjoy your stay!
    * STEP 4 Get your cash reward

Br,
    • Coopernffc
    • By Coopernffc 24th May 18, 3:14 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Coopernffc
    Booking.com offer
    Hi I have a 15 for us both booking.com code below (copy and paste the link as had to put a space in between the first characters to allow me to post)

Or just use the code 4444743B

Use Booking.com and get a 15 refund after your stay.

New deals every day!
    Book with this link

h ttps://booking.com/s/38_2/4444743b[/url]

Thanks!
    • factor29
    • By factor29 25th May 18, 6:38 PM
    • 180 Posts
    • 44 Thanks
    factor29
    Just used an earlier posts referral code to get 15 off. If anyone would like to do the same and use booking.com to get us both 15 then feel free to use my link : https://booking.com/s/antwil40

Cheers
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,975Posts Today

5,951Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin