Toto Energy reviews: add your feedback

Comments

• mr_accountant
    mr_accountant Posts: 798 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 5 December 2017 at 9:42PM
    jammeister wrote: »
    How do I send you a private message ? You have not provided me with any private email address or any private telephone number. I refuse to ring the TOTO normal number because one has to wait for ages and ages for anyone to answer it ................ and when I send an email to the [EMAIL="hello@totoenergy.com"]hello@totoenergy.com[/EMAIL] email address ................... no-one answers my emails !! So, how do I communicate with you privately ??

I think your message just goes to prove my point -- viz. TOTO Energy is the most inefficient and hopelessly managed energy company in the UK today.

I look forward to hearing from you ................... but I shall not be holding my breath.

100% correct I used to be on hold for 90 minutes to speak to toto, they have no idea how to run a business, they only reply to trustpilot reviews and now recently this 'Jack' from toto on this forum.

They give each low star rating the same respones on trustpilot eg we are sorry we will help you, yet not one mention on the call waiting times which are totally unacceptable. As you know they don't reply to emails either, the hello one or the complaints one. I send to both and still no reply- that was 2 months ago so I won't hold my breath.

The gas metre online input does not work, you have to call but wait they don't answer the phone, I'll watch a game of football and by full time they may just answer.

One bill in 8 months, that's after leaving a bad trustpilot review and the bill they did send was wrong, despite me sending monthly readings.

I hopefully am moving on the 12th to bulb but no doubt toto will mess the final bill up on that, assuming they send me one.

Totally hapless company should never have been given a licence to trade, causing untold stress for so many, no doubt 'jack from toto' will reply tomorrow offering untold recompense for the problems (also known as edit and paste button)
  • Signed up late September for Discount Variable Saver and contract shows end date 20th Oct 2018 with price guaranteed til 20th Oct 2018. Today I get a gas increase from 2.48p to 3.5p... that's 41% in anyone's book . Get to Fu*k. I'm out.
  • Theta101
    Theta101 Posts: 140 Forumite
    Price increase of 32% after 2 months with Toto.
    Website looks like it's been created by a five year old.

I'll be switching to a competitor and saving over £300.
  • h1ubs
    h1ubs Posts: 20 Forumite
    thozza wrote: »
    If you click on the other forum member's name, a drop down menu appears with Private Message as the second option.

Appears not to be an option in Jack's case. Maybe he's shy.
  • Jack_-_TOTO_energy
    Jack_-_TOTO_energy Posts: 18 Organisation Representative
    jammeister wrote: »
    How do I send you a private message ? You have not provided me with any private email address or any private telephone number. I refuse to ring the TOTO normal number because one has to wait for ages and ages for anyone to answer it ................ and when I send an email to the [EMAIL="hello@totoenergy.com"]hello@totoenergy.com[/EMAIL] email address ................... no-one answers my emails !! So, how do I communicate with you privately ??

I think your message just goes to prove my point -- viz. TOTO Energy is the most inefficient and hopelessly managed energy company in the UK today.

I look forward to hearing from you ................... but I shall not be holding my breath.

Hi Jammeister,

We've been trying to send you a private message on these forums but it appears that is unavailable currently. I've raised this with the MSE forum team for a fix but for the meantime, send an e-mail to customersupport@totoenergy.com and address it to me, i'll pluck it from there.

Sorry about that, thank you for your patience.
    Verified Company
    I am a verified representative of TOTO. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the Verified Companies list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
  • Jack_-_TOTO_energy
    h1ubs wrote: »
    Appears not to be an option in Jack's case. Maybe he's shy.

Hi h1ubs,

I'm not shy I promise! Turns out it's an error with this account that doesn't allow me to send/receive PM's! I've raised this with the MSE forum team for a fix but for the meantime if you have any questions, pop an e-mail to customersupport@totoenergy.com and address it to Jack (me), and i'll grab it from there. :)
    Verified Company
    I am a verified representative of TOTO. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the Verified Companies list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
  • h1ubs
    Hi h1ubs,

I'm not shy I promise! Turns out it's an error with this account that doesn't allow me to send/receive PM's! I've raised this with the MSE forum team for a fix but for the meantime if you have any questions, pop an e-mail to customersupport@totoenergy.com and address it to Jack (me), and i'll grab it from there. :)

That's good news Jack. Perhaps you can help us out ( as I'm still awaiting a reply to my email about the large price rises ).
    It would appear that a number of forumites signed up to the Variable Saver tariff over the year, with an understanding that the price quoted was guaranteed for 12 months. This was clearly stated in the Welcome letter pdf showing the tariff details which included the line 'Price Guaranteed until xxxx (12 months hence). The letter also included the line ' This pack contains details of your chosen TOTO tariff and is loaded with contractual info ..'
    My understanding of 'Price Guaranteed until XX' to mean a promise or assurance that the price quoted will not change for the given period. What does "Price Guarantee' mean to TOTO please ?
  • Jack_-_TOTO_energy
    100% correct I used to be on hold for 90 minutes to speak to toto, they have no idea how to run a business, they only reply to trustpilot reviews and now recently this 'Jack' from toto on this forum.

They give each low star rating the same respones on trustpilot eg we are sorry we will help you, yet not one mention on the call waiting times which are totally unacceptable. As you know they don't reply to emails either, the hello one or the complaints one. I send to both and still no reply- that was 2 months ago so I won't hold my breath.

The gas metre online input does not work, you have to call but wait they don't answer the phone, I'll watch a game of football and by full time they may just answer.

One bill in 8 months, that's after leaving a bad trustpilot review and the bill they did send was wrong, despite me sending monthly readings.

I hopefully am moving on the 12th to bulb but no doubt toto will mess the final bill up on that, assuming they send me one.

Totally hapless company should never have been given a licence to trade, causing untold stress for so many, no doubt 'jack from toto' will reply tomorrow offering untold recompense for the problems (also known as edit and paste button)

I can only apologise on behalf of TOTO that you have received such a lack of communication from us when trying to resolve your billing issues.

We do mention that the call queues are unacceptable in our responses, but we can only apologise for them and explain that we are trying our hardest to improve these wait times.

Please send an e-mail to [EMAIL="customersupport@totoenergy.com"]customersupport@totoenergy.com[/EMAIL] regarding your bill queries and address it to me, i'll pluck it from there immediately.

We take our feedback very seriously and try to maintain the best possible level of customer service, but we understand that with such a big influx in customers this can become harder to maintain if issues and changes arise.

Thank you very much for your patience and I hope to get this resolved ASAP!
    Verified Company
  • Jack_-_TOTO_energy
    h1ubs wrote: »
    That's good news Jack. Perhaps you can help us out ( as I'm still awaiting a reply to my email about the large price rises ).
    It would appear that a number of forumites signed up to the Variable Saver tariff over the year, with an understanding that the price quoted was guaranteed for 12 months. This was clearly stated in the Welcome letter pdf showing the tariff details which included the line 'Price Guaranteed until xxxx (12 months hence). The letter also included the line ' This pack contains details of your chosen TOTO tariff and is loaded with contractual info ..'
    My understanding of 'Price Guaranteed until XX' to mean a promise or assurance that the price quoted will not change for the given period. What does "Price Guarantee' mean to TOTO please ?

Which inbox did you send this e-mail to? I can grab it from there personally and respond to you consistently over e-mail. All i'd need to find it is the date you sent it and your email address, or you could forward it to the customersupport inbox and i'll pluck it from there straight away, your choice!
    Verified Company
  • h1ubs
    Which inbox did you send this e-mail to? I can grab it from there personally and respond to you consistently over e-mail. All i'd need to find it is the date you sent it and your email address, or you could forward it to the customersupport inbox and i'll pluck it from there straight away, your choice!

Forwarded as requested to customer support.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure