Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • beamerguy
    • By beamerguy 24th Jan 17, 8:20 AM
    • 7,327Posts
    • 9,768Thanks
    beamerguy
    VCS discontinue and their own Mr Angry says counterclaim preposterous
    • 24th Jan 17, 8:20 AM
    VCS discontinue and their own Mr Angry says counterclaim preposterous 24th Jan 17 at 8:20 AM
    VCS discontinue and their own Mr Angry says counterclaim preposterous

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/vcs-discontinue-another-albert-street.html

Prankster Notes

It is hilarious that BW Legal, the masters of the non-compliant particulars of claim, are calling a detailed 7 page defence embarrassing. Obviously it was so embarrassing they felt the need to discontinue the claim before a judge got their teeth into it.
    Last edited by beamerguy; 24-01-2017 at 8:25 AM.
    RBS - MNBA - CAPITAL ONE - LLOYDS

DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR
Page 1
    • beamerguy
    • By beamerguy 24th Jan 17, 9:53 AM
    • 7,327 Posts
    • 9,768 Thanks
    beamerguy
    • 24th Jan 17, 9:53 AM
    • 24th Jan 17, 9:53 AM
    A Data Breach counterclaim could well become the norm in 2017

When Mr Angry (VCS) says it is preposterous, he forgot that claims made by VCS/EXCEL ARE ALSO preposterous.

Couple that to the preposterous BWLegal claims who menace people with cases they claim they will use against the defendant when in essence they are talking rubbish.

So the word preposterous is a label clearly confined to parking companies and their wild solicitors.

If there is a data breach counterclaim, it does not matter if the PPC discontinue the case, they will then have to defend the counterclaim.

BWLegal and Gladstones appear to not evaluate the reason for the claim but continue regardless.
    Solicitors have a duty of care for their clients.

When claims are discontinued it proves the claim should never have been started in the first place and therefore did the PPC breach Data protection by getting your info from the DVLA.

Apart from VCS and Excel, UKPC is another one who attacks residents in their own parkng bays and are prime candidates for a counterclaim

If you have grounds for a Data Breach claim against a PPC, you have 6 years to do this so PPC's must expect to receive claims
    Last edited by beamerguy; 24-01-2017 at 10:03 AM.
    RBS - MNBA - CAPITAL ONE - LLOYDS

DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR
    • hoohoo
    • By hoohoo 24th Jan 17, 10:33 AM
    • 1,679 Posts
    • 3,118 Thanks
    hoohoo
    • 24th Jan 17, 10:33 AM
    • 24th Jan 17, 10:33 AM
    Back in the day ParkingEye used to prefix everything with 'We strongly believe...'. Anything after that was usually twaddle.

'Preposterous' is the new 'we strongly believe'
    Dedicated to driving up standards in parking
    • Castle
    • By Castle 24th Jan 17, 11:12 AM
    • 1,701 Posts
    • 2,299 Thanks
    Castle
    • 24th Jan 17, 11:12 AM
    • 24th Jan 17, 11:12 AM
    Back in the day ParkingEye used to prefix everything with 'We strongly believe...'. Anything after that was usually twaddle.

'Preposterous' is the new 'we strongly believe'
    Originally posted by hoohoo
    I was thinking "Alternative Facts"
    • AnonymousDM
    • By AnonymousDM 7th Feb 18, 3:15 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    AnonymousDM
    • 7th Feb 18, 3:15 PM
    • 7th Feb 18, 3:15 PM
    Is it possible to get a copy of the letter sent to bw legal please?
    Would I be able to use the same letter for discontinuance after Ive just filed my defence for a CCC
    • pappa golf
    • By pappa golf 7th Feb 18, 3:21 PM
    • 8,706 Posts
    • 9,307 Thanks
    pappa golf
    • 7th Feb 18, 3:21 PM
    • 7th Feb 18, 3:21 PM
    Is it possible to get a copy of the letter sent to bw legal please?
    Would I be able to use the same letter for discontinuance after Ive just filed my defence for a CCC
    Originally posted by AnonymousDM

the ink has now faded beyond readability
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

709Posts Today

6,246Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin