Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • tomh05
    • By tomh05 16th Jan 17, 12:21 AM
    • 5Posts
    • 7Thanks
    tomh05
    Chip - the automatic savings app
    • 16th Jan 17, 12:21 AM
    Chip - the automatic savings app 16th Jan 17 at 12:21 AM
    As mentioned on the MSE Blog, Chip is an automatic savings service which learns your spending habits and sweeps unused money using a special savings account.
    Of interest to us MSEs, you can get up to 5% interest on savings made with chip - impressive given the current banking climate.You start with 1% interest, and get a percent per referral.

If someone would like to share the love and use my referral code 0GAX93, I'd be very grateful!

Edit: It now appears that the person signing up ALSO gets a 1% bonus or a £10 credit. So even more reason to refer! See getchip (dot) uk/blog/2017/02/06/introducing-free-money-cash-interest/
    Last edited by tomh05; 24-07-2018 at 9:24 AM.
Page 16
    • iandy
    • By iandy 6th Sep 18, 3:16 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    iandy
    If anyone wants to start their Chip journey with an additional 1% interest rate, use my code 3IQJOM

Thanks.
    • Stoodelk
    • By Stoodelk 6th Sep 18, 6:39 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Stoodelk
    Kyd0eg
    Saving for a new home! Could use your help please use my referral code KYD0EG
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 6th Sep 18, 7:36 PM
    • 33,546 Posts
    • 39,645 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Multiple reposts deleted from the thread

Only post your referral once in the thread
    Originally posted by Browntoa
    And as before
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • southgirl
    • By southgirl 7th Sep 18, 12:57 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    southgirl
    Please feel free to use the code T0XCIF (with zero rater than letter O)

HAPPY SAVING
    • Beefoven
    • By Beefoven 8th Sep 18, 2:36 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Beefoven
    Referral code T7CQXV
    Hey all,

Joining in with this! Here's my code T7CQXV.

All aboard the money train! Toot toot!
    • stephiej
    • By stephiej 12th Sep 18, 8:50 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    stephiej
    Referral code I8KTBL
    Iíve been saving with Chip for a few months now and iím Finding it great. The calculations really do seem to work for me and I havenít really noticed the savings coming out of my account - but they are certainly adding up!

If anyone is planning to sign up my referral code is I8KTBL. We both get an extra 1% interest.

Thank you in advance to anyone who uses my code.
    • missimaxo
    • By missimaxo 15th Sep 18, 11:09 AM
    • 345 Posts
    • 283 Thanks
    missimaxo
    I would be very grateful if anyone could use my code

JO64DJ
    • no logo
    • By no logo 17th Sep 18, 10:37 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    no logo
    Thanks missimaxo, used your code!

If anyone would like to use my code, I'd be thankful!

Referral Code: 5HXXLT
    • resilent
    • By resilent 18th Sep 18, 9:45 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    resilent
    So excited to try this, just used your code No Logo =)

I would be deeply grateful if anyone considered using mine too, ZAENKP.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

259Posts Today

2,914Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Dora_Haf: @MartinSLewis So many people on here saying they're great until you get your PROPER job. What if Your proper job Is ON zero?

• RT @hslt88: @MartinSLewis I?m a trustee for a youth charity. We only have a limited pool of funds for flexible youth workers for holiday sc?

• RT @Dan_i_elle_88: @MartinSLewis Loved working zero hour agency care work. Never out of work and I loved having the flexibility! Only left?

• Follow Martin