Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sashybo
    • By sashybo 2nd Jan 17, 10:55 PM
    • 2,760Posts
    • 20,481Thanks
    sashybo
    Sashybo - Back Again
    • 2nd Jan 17, 10:55 PM
    Sashybo - Back Again 2nd Jan 17 at 10:55 PM
    Hi all, has been a good long while this time since I've had a diary, think this is number 4 overall. My last diary can be found HERE.

Current debt now under 10K. This is mostly made up of loans we had to take out to cover the negative equity of the flat we sold a couple of years ago.

I must admit we have slipped occasionally and had to do a couple of BT's etc as got into a bit more debt when we bought a new house & wanted shiny new things to go in it.

Overall, things are headed in the right direction but now we have a new challenge as DH & I are expecting a baby in May.

I only get 3 months full pay then 3 months half pay on maternity leave in my job & won't be able to go back full time as we both do shift work and there's no way to work childcare around the shifts we do (7 days in a row & many unsociable hours to boot). So we'll have to reduce the spending & batter the debt as will have a smaller income.

So I've come crawling back - I find having a diary here does help to keep me focused and stop so much silly spending.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

PAD started 27/01/09 - £10,362 extra paid off debt. Total Debt paid off £50,880
    Loan £2328.49, CC 0% BT £1200, Car loans £22,591.72

Have a Debt Free Diary to try & keep spending in check.
Page 24
    • sashybo
    • By sashybo 30th Nov 17, 10:14 PM
    • 2,760 Posts
    • 20,481 Thanks
    sashybo
    We woke up to snow this morning it!!!8217;s so cold & I don!!!8217;t want to leave the house. Glad I bought a snowsuit for DS now.

DS not doing too badly sleeping in his own room, the first night he woke up crying quite a few times. I think he was wondering where he was, poor wee lamb. Both myself & DH found it hard to sleep & were worrying about him even though he was only down the hall.

I!!!8217;m still having to get up to him a few times a night but it!!!8217;s only been a few days so he!!!8217;s doing well really. Hopefully will get him in the cot next week and he!!!8217;ll take to it ok and go back to (mostly) sleeping through.

Our friends were round last night with their two girls who are 4 & 5. They wanted to help me with everything with DS, they picked his vest & sleepsuit for bed and even wanted to help wash him. I drew the line at them giving him his bedtime bottle.

When they were leaving he was in his bed and they wanted to see him before they left. I had to show them him on the baby monitor screen to stop them stomping upstairs to kiss him. They both drew pictures for him & the 5 year old said to me !!!8220;Ok can you just pop that on the chair in DS!!!8217;s room so that he sees it first thing in the morning!!!8221; Such a wee granny.
    Last edited by sashybo; 01-12-2017 at 6:17 AM.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

• sashybo
    • By sashybo 4th Dec 17, 10:32 PM
    • 2,760 Posts
    • 20,481 Thanks
    sashybo
    DS has now transferred from the moses basket in the cot to just being in the cot & he seems a lot happier with more space to stretch out. We bought him a soother that attaches to the side of the cot & lights up and plays music when you hit the button. Good for the mornings when DS wakes up but it's too early to get up as it keeps him occupied. He is slowly working out how to press the button.

Went shopping on Friday with my mum and DS and we met two of my aunts as well. Did a bit of shopping and DS was really good, only got crabby towards the end when he needed to sleep.

DH off on annual leave this week so nice to have him around as a good help with DS. I've got some sweetpea seedlings that I need to move into pots so need to do that in the next few days.

Working on photo books of DS for the outlaws & my mum, want to get the orders submitted by the end of the week so that they arrive before Christmas.

Money not great atm due to the way bills fall & our pay being 4 weekly, meaning payday moves all over the place.

• sashybo
    • By sashybo 9th Dec 17, 2:09 PM
    • 2,760 Posts
    • 20,481 Thanks
    sashybo
    Well I got my sweetpeas potted & they are all out in the greenhouse. Have also planted the last of the spring bulbs into pots. Will need to remember to pre-order some seed potatoes in the next month or so so we can have new potatoes next year again.

DH put the outside Christmas lights up today but we still have to do inside. The cats always attack the Christmas tree so itís a bit of a nightmare having it up. Might do it tomorrow.

I went out with some girls from work the other day to see Mamma Mia at the theatre then we went for dinner & drinks afterwards. Musicals arenít really my thing but it was enjoyable enough. I really shouldnít have drunk cocktails though. Was ok the next day until about 3pm when I started getting terrible stomach cramps and was really sick. Felt awful for around 5 hours and stomach still aching now.

Iíve decided Iím not drinking at the work Christmas lunch as DH will be working the next day & I canít be hungover/ill on my own with DS. I donít know how I would have coped yesterday if DH hadnít been off work.

Poor DS has got a bit of a cold & a tummy bug - lots of dirty nappies and poor wee soul hardly slept all night. Of course that means none of us really slept so DH & I are a bit zombie like today.

Managed to make an overpayment to our highest interest loan the other day. I had £100 survey money & DH had money from selling a few things so we paid £600 off which is roughly 3 months worth of payments. Hoping to make an overpayment each month to try & cover the majority of the interest but will see how it goes.

• WannabeFree
    • By WannabeFree 9th Dec 17, 4:01 PM
    • 1,534 Posts
    • 13,210 Thanks
    WannabeFree
    Amazing overpayment Sashy

Hope DS is feeling better soon x
    ďOnce you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the right way.Ē
    • sashybo
    • By sashybo 14th Dec 17, 11:09 PM
    • 2,760 Posts
    • 20,481 Thanks
    sashybo
    Thanks W, we were pretty pleased with it. Just hope we can keep paying some extra off every month to try & reduce the term & the amount of interest overall.

Cashed out of 0nepoll at £40 for the last time today, I'll be able to cash out at £25 from now on.

Poor DS has only really picked up in the last 2 days but he's still a bit grumpy. I've been doing more reading on the baby led weaning & a lot of it makes sense but not sure if I want to do the whole thing.

Today I let DS loose on half a weetabix softened with his milk & he got it everywhere. Like in his hair & eyebrows everywhere. I don't think much went in his mouth at all but that's not really the point at this stage apparently. He screamed blue murder when I had to clean him up, the cats loved the weetabix dropping off the highchair (& cheeky wee cat helped herself to a bit off the highchair tray ) but not so much with the screeching.

He then had a chip (so healthy at least it was an oven one) & played with a bit of gnocchi at lunch. At dinner time he had a stick of toast & played with some baked beans but didn't seem to like the feeling of the sauce on his hands. We were trying some persimmon so gave him some & he was feeding himself with it and seemed to enjoy it.

I think I'll try to let him have a bit of what I/we are eating when possible but will spoon feed things like porridge/yoghurt. He tries to use the spoon & it ends up in his eye. All trial and error for us both really. He has his bottle first so that he's not starving, otherwise he's just angry & gets frustrated wanting his milk.

Put the Christmas tree up on Saturday after all & have only had a couple of cat related incidents so far. Oldest cat has tried to have a few sneaky chews of the artificial tree branches and/or tinsel but the whole tree shakes & jingles when he does it so I can run in & chase him away. Middle cat likes to lie under it & play with the baubles, again causing shaking/jingling so he's been shouted at too. Wee cat is usually the troublemaker but she's never really been interested in the tree & doesn't go near it.

Have pretty much finished the Christmas shopping, waiting on a few things being delivered so we can send them on to the outlaws. Cards have mostly been sent as well.

Christmas food still to be bought but we have £15 vouchers for M0rries & £15 for Marks plus a £5 off £35 food spend voucher. So hoping to get a small Christmas cake & some snacky bits from Marks & maybe the meat for Christmas dinner from M0rries. Just us as DH working boxing day so we are visiting relatives earlier in the day then back home for dinner.

• boxofpaws
    • By boxofpaws 15th Dec 17, 1:46 PM
    • 493 Posts
    • 2,128 Thanks
    boxofpaws
    Afternoon, Sashybo, I havent been around for a while so am astonished that your newborn (giant) baby is already feeding himself!

Btw, that doesn't sound like the cocktails doing you harm, its got to be food poisoning if it was later in the afternoon.

Glad you're all well, even if we are all feeling the pinch in the run-up to Christmas

Paws x
    Debt 03/01/17 = £42000
    Debt today = £27,819.22
    • sashybo
    • By sashybo 15th Dec 17, 2:45 PM
    • 2,760 Posts
    • 20,481 Thanks
    sashybo
    Hi Paws, nice to see you again.

Canít believe my giant baby is 6 months old already to be honest! Itís flown in.

You know I was wondering if it was a stomach bug or something. I do tend to have 3 day hangovers these days and my stomach will feel a bit sensitive after drinking too so wasnít sure if it was just because Iíd mixed my drinks (had both gin & vodka based cocktails and a bit of wine ). But Iíve never had a hangover that involved stomach cramps and the last time I was sick from drinking was probably 10 years ago. So not nice & my stomach still feeling sensitive a week later.

Yep definitely feeling the pinch - statutory maternity pay is not fun but as you say weíre all well and thatís the main thing.

• sashybo
    • By sashybo 16th Dec 17, 11:32 PM
    • 2,760 Posts
    • 20,481 Thanks
    sashybo
    Walked down to my mum's today with DS in the pram & then home again, roughly 30-40 min walk each way so good exercise for me and good for DS to look about. It was very icy so had to take the hills slowly but luckily didn't fall.

My mum had my twin nieces & their brother whilst my sister was working so they all had a cuddle with DS. They had each bought him a present from the school Christmas fair so were all excited to give them to him. DS is now the proud owner of a curious George soft toy, a singing Barney the dinosaur soft toy () & a ride on police motorbike that's just a tad too big but only cost my nephew 50p!! It even has a working revolving siren.

Poor DS is teething again & didn't sleep great last night - another tooth had popped through, taking him to 7 teeth so far. He's still suffering & has already woken up once tonight since being put to bed, just crying until I rubbed teething gel into his gums. Hope he sleeps better than last night.

Planning on going into town tomorrow to get some food shopping done & pick up a few other things. Missed a parcel this morning with the postman, he must have knocked very quietly in the one hour I wasn't up with DS. *rolling eyes* Hoping that we can collect it from the sorting office tomorrow as well.

• sashybo
    • By sashybo 18th Dec 17, 10:35 PM
    • 2,760 Posts
    • 20,481 Thanks
    sashybo
    Was up several times with DS on Saturday night into Sunday morning as he kept waking up in pain or with a dirty nappy (he had 3 overnight! Always gets a bit of a runny bum when teething). So I was a bit grumpy as DH didn't even stir whilst I was up & down all night. Asked DH to get up with DS about 9am as he was crying & hungry and I was exhausted. DH went into a right grump as he didn't want to get up & was moaning about how tired he was. I just lost the rag a bit & told him to get up and sort out his son as I'd been up all night.

He got up with DS & I got an hour in bed and then had a shower. DH then was all puppy dog eyes & apologies as said he didn't realise how many times I was up with DS.

We went into town & collected the parcel from the sorting office and then did our Christmas food shop. We got party food, some sides, Christmas cake & our dessert from Marks for £20 after using a discount voucher & £15 of gift vouchers earned through SB. We had a £5 off £35 voucher but the lady on the till had a better voucher for £6 off £40 & put that through for us instead as our total was £41.

We then headed to Morries & got a turkey crown and veg. We also got things for dinners this week etc so spent around £75. We had a 50p off voucher (), £15 of More vouchers & some offers in the shop which took it to a more reasonable total of £57. Hopefully we should only need really need milk towards the end of the week.

Today we went into town so DH could order our New Year's day steak pie from the butcher & pay in a £20 cheque that his aunt & uncle sent for DS's Christmas. I went into work with DS as one of the girls had offered me a few baby toys & a fold flat buggy for travelling that she didn't need anymore & had brought them into work for me to pick up. So that was really kind of her & the stuff is like new. DS loves the noisiest toy already obviously. Within 10 mins DH was asking how to switch it off.

I got some photo baubles through the post that I had ordered - it's a picture of DS dressed as a Christmas elf, so bought 3 - 1 for us, 1 for my mum & 1 for the outlaws. Will be able to embarrass DS with it in years to come. Still waiting for the photobook I ordered for the outlaws to arrive though. We're sending their presents on Wed so fingers crossed it arrives before then.

Going out for lunch with DH tomorrow to a lovely steak place, they are doing a festive lunch deal of 3 courses for £17 each which is very good as it's quite a pricey place normally. My mum is watching DS so will go & pick her up in the morning.

Got £20 survey money through so have put that into my separate current account. I'm just keeping survey money there so it's separate from the joint account & doesn't get swallowed up. Going to use the money in this account to make an extra payment to the highest interest loan every month (hopefully).
    Last edited by sashybo; 19-12-2017 at 8:17 AM.

• sashybo
    • By sashybo 20th Dec 17, 11:58 AM
    • 2,760 Posts
    • 20,481 Thanks
    sashybo
    Had a lovely afternoon out with DH & we even got 25% off our bill at the restaurant due to where we both work. We didn't know about the discount until DH happened to mention his job to the waitress as we were paying & she said "Oh! You'll get a discount! I'll just do a refund & then recalculate your bill" So that was a nice surprise.

DS was waking up hourly from half 2 this morning so I feel like a zombie. He has a cold & keeps waking because he's blocked up.

Off out for my work Christmas lunch today so dropping DS off with my mum for a few hours. I'm not drinking as don't want to be hungover tomorrow when looking after DS & going to take the car so I can pick DS up afterwards.

• WannabeFree
    • By WannabeFree 20th Dec 17, 12:14 PM
    • 1,534 Posts
    • 13,210 Thanks
    WannabeFree
    Have a lovely time out Sashy

Hope you have an amazing Christmas ... and DS can even enjoy his first Xmas dinner x
    ďOnce you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the right way.Ē
    • sashybo
    • By sashybo 23rd Dec 17, 3:04 PM
    • 2,760 Posts
    • 20,481 Thanks
    sashybo
    Thanks W, had a good day out with my shift from work & didn't drink at all. Quite proud of myself as thought I would give in but didn't. Stayed out until around 9pm so got DH to pick DS up from my mum's after work.

Poor DS had a temperature again when I left him with my mum & we had another terrible night with him later so just as well I wasn't drinking at the work do.

Took him to the Dr the next day as he's not been right for over a week. Dr said it might be viral but gave him a prescription for an antibiotic in case he didn't pick up within a couple of days as babies can go downhill very fast & also as Christmas period coming up.

Have had very little sleep for the last few nights & DS not getting any better so have started him on the antibiotics. Fingers crossed he finally gets rid of the cold as well as whatever infection he has & finally sleeps at night. Have never changed so many dirty nappies every day either. Poor DS. DH is working so can only help so much as needs sleep for work.

• sashybo
    • By sashybo 29th Dec 17, 10:33 PM
    • 2,760 Posts
    • 20,481 Thanks
    sashybo
    DS much better after his course of antibiotics. We've had a nice time over Christmas although DH has been working. We had a nice Christmas day visiting my family in the morning & then coming home for our dinner. DS enjoyed some mashed potato & a tiny bit of turkey.

Went out for dinner last night with the girls I went to school with. We had a good laugh & sat talking for nearly 4 hours in the restaurant. Because we have all known each other for so long we can just pick up wherever we last left, we don't see each other as much as we should but always enjoy it when we get together. Funny how you can still feel 15/16 in your head in some ways. I decided not to drink again as DH working early shift the next day (today) so I dropped 2 of my friends off afterwards & the other friend was driving too as she lives in another town.

Was going to head into town today to pick up our new year steak pie & was hoping to walk there & back with DS in the pram which would be roughly 45/50 mins each way. However it was snowing heavily when I woke up & kept going for some time. The snow was too deep to take the pram out & I didn't want to drive as we live at the top of a hill. Hoping it's better tomorrow so I can nip out in the morning to the butcher before DH goes to work. Shop opens at half 8 & there will be a queue of people collecting pies, hopefully won't be too bad if I go early but suspect the queue will still be long. As long as it doesn't take forever as will need to get back for DS before DH needs to leave for work.

• sashybo
    • By sashybo 1st Jan 18, 9:11 AM
    • 2,760 Posts
    • 20,481 Thanks
    sashybo
    Happy New Year.

I got out on Saturday morning to collect our steak pie, got there for the shop opening & as Iíd thought there was already quite a long queue. I was in & out within 20 mins though so had time to jump into Morries for a few things as well.

Spent yesterday afternoon/ early evening with family at my auntís house. DH was working as worth his while money-wise so was good to get out with DS & see my aunts, uncles & cousins. My brother, his gf & their youngest were there as well & my sisterís twin girls were there with my mum as my sister was working until 7pm. DS enjoyed seeing everyone & was passed around as always.

We got home about 9pm so a late bedtime for DS & it took him ages to get to sleep. DH & I stayed up for the bells & a bit later, DS kept waking up from 2am so knackered now.

Having my mum over for dinner today but will be an early dinner as sheís working tomorrow as is DH.

Need to have a think about goals & resolutions for 2018 to be honest, have been too busy/tired to think properly lately. I need to get back to doing yoga regularly, just difficult with DS around as he gets bored/starts moaning even if I try to do 20 mins.

• sashybo
    • By sashybo 2nd Jan 18, 3:59 PM
    • 2,760 Posts
    • 20,481 Thanks
    sashybo
    Had a nice time with DS, DH & my mum yesterday. We all had an afternoon nap in front of the telly after our steak pie. DS had a mix of mashed potato, pureed carrot & some of the filling of the steak pie. I also gave him small bits of the softer pastry, he really enjoyed his new year dinner.

We put the bubble machine on that my mum had bought DS for Christmas & it was great. DS just sat with his mouth hanging open watching all the bubbles.

DH working again today and horrible wet weather so DS and I have just been busy in the house. Tidied DSís room whilst he played in his cot as his room was turning into a dumping ground with the Moses basket & baby bath etc just sitting there.

Have managed to find space in his wardrobe for them & went through his clothes again to remove the things that are too small. Now have a storage bag of newborn & 0-3 month clothes & a bag of 3-6 month clothes. He still fits some of the 3-6 month stuff so just need to move those things into the bag once theyíre too small. Canít believe he is 7 months old already.

Need to remember to make dental appointments for us all for the 6 monthly check, hoping weíll get one next week. Will be funny to see what DS thinks of the dentist & getting his teeth checked.

Going to try my best to do 30 mins of yoga tonight once DS is in bed.

• sashybo
    • By sashybo 3rd Jan 18, 3:13 PM
    • 2,760 Posts
    • 20,481 Thanks
    sashybo
    Managed to do 30 mins of yoga last night after putting DS to bed & felt a lot better for it. Noticed how stiff Iíd gotten even just doing basic positions. Will do more tonight & going to aim to get to my bed earlier, have been staying up too late & feel exhausted, DS still waking up more often than usual in the night.

Tried leaving him to cry again but it just doesnít work for either of us. Heís stubborn so doesnít give up & it just makes me feel terrible.

Trying to keep up with surveys, hoping to have some money to pay extra off our highest % rate loan this month. Still spending too much on food so trying to avoid going to the shops & this seems to help a bit.

DS needs a new baby sleeping bag - we have two in case of accidents and one is getting really small so need to replace it. Hoping to use survey vouchers to buy one soon.

Made a mini baked potato for DS last night & gave him a quarter of it, he was really good at picking it up & eating it. Iím always a bit surprised at how good he is at feeding himself with some foods. A lot of the time he just plays with the food, feeling it & examining it and not a lot goes into his mouth. I spoonfeed him porridge in the mornings & things like yoghurt as well, just too messy otherwise & at least most of it actually goes into his mouth. He still tries to take the spoon off me though, heís very determined.

• sashybo
    • By sashybo 4th Jan 18, 10:01 PM
    • 2,760 Posts
    • 20,481 Thanks
    sashybo
    Managed day 3 of yoga & still feeling good, I forgot that it helps my posture as it makes me more mindful of standing and sitting straight rather than slumping into the "Mr Burns" posture as the yoga teacher on Y0utube puts it.

Went to visit my mum with DS as needed to get out the house & it was too wet (again) to go a walk with the pram. DS enjoyed some spaghetti & a bit of fish finger and also had some egg custard (which he loved).

Made dentist appointments for the week after next. Need to remember to make an appointment for an eye test for myself as has been nearly 5 years since my last one. I didn't realise how long it had been.

Current account is looking scary due to all the bills coming out (including some of last month's). We get paid next week - really hate being paid 4 weekly at times as it makes it impossible to set up our DD's for payday. We have tried spreading them across the month to limit the damage but are usually in the overdraft for 6 months of the year.

Did I mention that I won the work bonus ball again the other week? So £30ish which was unexpected. Have still to collect it from one of my friends at work.

• sashybo
    • By sashybo 5th Jan 18, 9:51 PM
    • 2,760 Posts
    • 20,481 Thanks
    sashybo
    Day 4 of yoga completed, arms still aching a bit from yesterday.

Had a lovely wake up call at 5am with DS crying and when I went in he had had a poo explosion all up his back. So full wardrobe change, including baby sleeping bag required. Poor wee soul, he went back to sleep afterwards.

We bought a grobag sleeping bag for DS as DH had some @mazon vouchers so it didn't cost us anything! He shouldn't grow out of either of the 2 bigger ones he has now for some time as they are 6-18 month size.

I had ordered a wedge for DS's cot and got it today, so hoping that will help with his congestion and mean he won't wake up quite as much through the night.

I've been thinking about my goals for 2018 - my main one is paying down the debt as quickly as possible obviously but that will probably be fairly slow. I'll also be going back to work for one day a week in roughly 7 weeks time. Part of me is feeling like NOOO I don't want to go! and the other part is looking forward to a bit of time out of the house. So anyway I'll have to try and be more organised with the housework/food shopping/cooking and DS, so another goal is to try and find a routine that works for all of us.

DH off out to the pub tonight so I'm having a browse about online to see if I can spot anything for his birthday. Also having a look for something for MIL but always find it difficult to buy for her and DH is no help.

• WannabeFree
    • By WannabeFree 6th Jan 18, 12:00 AM
    • 1,534 Posts
    • 13,210 Thanks
    WannabeFree
    Glad you had a lovely Xmas and New year.

All sounding good apart from the lack of sleep Hope the wedge helps x
    • Scott_Weiland
    • By Scott_Weiland 6th Jan 18, 2:51 AM
    • 799 Posts
    • 2,013 Thanks
    Scott_Weiland
    Happy New Year.

I got out on Saturday morning to collect our steak pie, got there for the shop opening & as Iíd thought there was already quite a long queue. I was in & out within 20 mins though so had time to jump into Morries for a few things as well.

Spent yesterday afternoon/ early evening with family at my auntís house. DH was working as worth his while money-wise so was good to get out with DS & see my aunts, uncles & cousins. My brother, his gf & their youngest were there as well & my sisterís twin girls were there with my mum as my sister was working until 7pm. DS enjoyed seeing everyone & was passed around as always.

We got home about 9pm so a late bedtime for DS & it took him ages to get to sleep. DH & I stayed up for the bells & a bit later, DS kept waking up from 2am so knackered now.

Having my mum over for dinner today but will be an early dinner as sheís working tomorrow as is DH.

Need to have a think about goals & resolutions for 2018 to be honest, have been too busy/tired to think properly lately. I need to get back to doing yoga regularly, just difficult with DS around as he gets bored/starts moaning even if I try to do 20 mins.
    Originally posted by sashybo
    Re Yoga have you looked at the clips on youtube? An ex used to do yoga and would follow vids by a lassy called Adrienne. Go on youtube and search yoga with Adrienne theres clips that are anywhere from 7-8mins upto 20mins.
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

183Posts Today

1,370Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin