First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Todays To Do List bonuses:
    2sb and 5sb
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does anyone else get the same result for all of the 31 sb 10 !! minute PL survey - study about financial services 45 !!!!!!!! minutes NO THANKS
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Happygreen wrote: »
    Does anyone else get the same result for all of the 31 sb 10 !! minute PL survey - study about financial services 45 !!!!!!!! minutes NO THANKS

Yup! They usually say at least 25 mins when you click through to the survey. I refuse for 31 SBs. Meanies!

Engage TV working well for me at the moment.
  • acc
    acc Posts: 463 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    kippygolf wrote: »
    Engage TV working well for me at the moment.
    Any idea why EngageMe TV never works for me to clock up SB points?

The Earnings: +0 Swag Bucks top right above the video never changes when watching numerous videos, when playing off the AscendMedia special offers?
  • kippygolf
    Options
    acc wrote: »

The Earnings: +0 Swag Bucks top right above the video never changes when watching numerous videos, when playing off the AscendMedia special offers?

Sorry, no. It works for me in Chrome or Firefox fairly regularly. I always refresh on the first video until I get an ad first. It then seems to keep going with an ad before virtually every clip. It sometimes stops for no obvious reason, then I try one of the other categories, which sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. But if I don't get an ad from refreshing at the start, it doesn't seem to be any good just leaving the clips playing. I just try again later.
  • kippygolf
    Options

It isn't a big deal at the moment as Watch is moving on by itself, from one set of videos to another within a category.
  • warez22
    warez22 Posts: 311 Forumite
    Options
    When people say instant survey what do they mean? Where are the instant surveys?

Thank you.

:)
    Smoke Free since 1 January 2013
  • acc
    acc Posts: 463 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    warez22 wrote: »
    When people say instant survey what do they mean? Where are the instant surveys?
    These appear on the homepage in the Answer section. They will always be the first card displayed (immediately to the right of Answer) - they are green and say "Instant". They usually go quite quickly (sometimes in a couple of minutes). Generally they're only 1-2 questions and are worth anywhere from 4sb to 20+ sb.

From Swagbucks Reference Thread.
  • sonicology
    sonicology Posts: 180 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    warez22 wrote: »

They're always listed first in green on the survey tab on the homepage, like this:

169qads.jpg

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=71869227#4
  • Diluted_Dante
    Options

Have you tried selecting different playlists? I find that sometimes I never get an ad, and therefore no points, but by closing that and selecting another (Going from App Trailers to How To Videos for example) will get it to start. Can vary on times of the day as well. I've had nothing in the morning, but leaving it to run overnight clocks it up.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure