Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• Enter passtheparcel by 11 am for 4 SB :T
  • snowy79
    snowy79 Posts: 242 Forumite
    What is easy to complete for the Daily Discovery on the to do list? I can never complete that one? TIA

Have you tried the 5 minute fun one today? That credited 50SB for me again this morning (did it on my mobile).
  • wjr4
    wjr4 Posts: 1,118 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I've just added the swagbutton but not sure how I redeem the swagcode?! I'm not sure that I have done it correctly?!
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and should not be seen as financial advice.
  • snowy79 wrote: »
    Have you tried the 5 minute fun one today? That credited 50SB for me again this morning (did it on my mobile).

Can you point me in the right direction of this one? Not heard this before. TIA :)
  • bellola
    bellola Posts: 840 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I can't get the attempt a gold survey on your desktop swago to fill. I have done 2 gold survey and attempted 2 and none have filled it. Anyone else having problems?
  • snowy79
    Can you point me in the right direction of this one? Not heard this before. TIA :)

For me it is normally under Popular Offers or Features ways to earn. Just scroll across and there should be something there called "Sign Up for 5 Minute Fun!". It may say it is for 10SB or 12SB but it has credited 50SB for lots of people on here. All you have to do is fill in your name and email address (and say you have children).

If you get deal unavailable then try it on the browser on your mobile, that worked for me.
  • snowy79
    bellola wrote: »
    I can't get the attempt a gold survey on your desktop swago to fill. I have done 2 gold survey and attempted 2 and none have filled it. Anyone else having problems?

The "attempt a gold survey on your desktop" filled in no problem for me. I have not managed to complete one yet (other than an instant survey which didn't count).
  • loranius
    loranius Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    What is easy to complete for the Daily Discovery on the to do list? I can never complete that one? TIA

Yes - I use Discover>AscendMedia>engagemetv videos +1 only (don't use +2 they don't credit).

If you see an ad, wait for it to finish, you need about 3 ads for 1 SB. Once the ad is over you can skip to the next video for some speedy SB points.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    rjw4 wrote: »
    I've just added the swagbutton but not sure how I redeem the swagcode?! I'm not sure that I have done it correctly?!

The Swagbutton is a little tricky. If you've managed to install it in Chrome there's a blue round button next to the address bar. You'll need to left click on it and hold the left click untill the app appears. From there as it is there is a tab from which you can enter the code. However if you wait a few moments, I usually do it on the Watch tab till the app connects properly then click on another blank area of your browser a new instance of the app will appear and that one will stay without disappearing when you click something else! :j
  • mybb
    mybb Posts: 314 Forumite
    How does the spin works? Do we have to submit the board first?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure