Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Happygreen wrote: »
    Please, folks, quote posts you are referring to so they show in the box - it drives me nuts trying to find the original if you just casually mention something of interest to the original poster. It's just 1 click and it does help.
    What are you referring to, please? It might be useful to some of us as well.

Literally the post above it.

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    kippygolf wrote: »
    For those that get no Ads on EngageMeTV (Discover, AdscendMedia), again for me, it seems to be about flash player not being used for anything else at the same time. On and off yesterday I tried it whilst having Watch and ToolbarTV running on other tabs/browsers, and got not a single ad. I closed everything, then just opened EngageMeTV and got four ads before first 4 videoa. Discover ticked! It may have been a coincidence, other people discounted it last time I posted, but the same has happened again this morning. So, for my slightly dated laptop set up (using Chrome and/or Firefox), this does seem to work. I'd be interested to know if someone who has had no or few ads at all has the same result.

Don't know if I discounted or overlooked your post, if so my apologies.
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    thisone wrote: »
    Don't know if I discounted or overlooked your post, if so my apologies.

No, no, sorry, no apology needed! I didn't mean 'discounted' in a negative way, just that my comments hadn't been relevant to some people that were kind enough to respond, but still seem true for me, so might help anyone still struggling. :D
  • snowy79
    snowy79 Posts: 242 Forumite
    Have you all signed up to the Chocolate Dipped Team Challenge?
    Unfortunately I seem to be on the losing team again (Dark Chocolate Darlings).
  • snowy79 wrote: »
    Have you all signed up to the Chocolate Dipped Team Challenge?
    Unfortunately I seem to be on the losing team again (Dark Chocolate Darlings).

Yes I have done and for the first time in ages I am on a team that's doing well (Milk chocolate mavens). Just passed my 300 points for the challenge so should get my swag up :)
    SB + Survey earnings 2017 = £670.25
    2018 = £414
  • Merlot1975 wrote: »
    Just passed my 300 points for the challenge so should get my swag up :)
    That's what I thought, just went to check that I had passed the 300 but see they have altered the text that now says its 400!
  • snowy79
    snowy79 Posts: 242 Forumite
    Do you know when the team challenge finishes? I can't see a date on the webpage, only when the swag up will be available.

Hmm yes I saw they had upped it to 400 points, oh well should get that.
  • Merlin139
    Merlin139 Posts: 6,856 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Please, folks, quote posts you are referring to so they show in the box - it drives me nuts trying to find the original if you just casually mention something of interest to the original poster. It's just 1 click and it does help.

What drives me Nuts is people asking questions that could so easily be found by carrying out what was said in the the 1st post on the thread!
    3.795 kWp Solar PV System. Capital of the Wolds

• Kavor
    Kavor Posts: 481 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    snowy79 wrote: »
    Do you know when the team challenge finishes? I can't see a date on the webpage, only when the swag up will be available.

Hmm yes I saw they had upped it to 400 points, oh well should get that.
    From the Blog :-

begins Monday, February 13th at 4PM GMT and ends on Friday, February 17th at 8PM GMT
  • That's what I thought, just went to check that I had passed the 300 but see they have altered the text that now says its 400!

Oh thanks for saying that, I see you what you mean, I still have some work to do then :)
    SB + Survey earnings 2017 = £670.25
    2018 = £414
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family