New Journey

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I will be below £4000 after next payday in 2 weeks , am spurred on now to get CC2 below £500 as well . When next money comes may well use some to get it below this figure.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,243 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    £££'s sounding good :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • I will be below £4000 after next payday in 2 weeks , am spurred on now to get CC2 below £500 as well . When next money comes may well use some to get it below this figure.

You're doing so well :D
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • System
    Cleaning and housework done.

This afternoon is about waxing and gel toes. £25 I have £42.51 in spends left till the 18th so £17 left for 2 weeks is plenty.

Later I am going to that Swedish store to get my bookcase to put in the newly decorated hall , as at present my books are piled up in the spare bedroom.

That's about it .
  • System
    The Swedish bookshelf is built , first time flat pack building in my life. It took me an hour and it's not perfect but it works, very proud of myself.

It was £25 and it was an experience I must say as it is years since I went to the place .

I am now listening to fireworks , I may have a look out later.

My eyebrows are waxed and I have lovely toes .

Tip run tomorrow with the cardboard. I have such an exciting life lol .
  • Well done Cumbria for the bookcase assembly and nice to get the books off the floor :)

You must be feeling very glamorous with your eyebrows and nails done :)

It sounds like World War 3 outside my house atm :eek:
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • I'm listening to people burn money and comforting the cowering dog.

Envious of lovely toes.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,243 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Great achievement :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Lovely. You did the bookshelf, had treats and tidied the spare room All good :)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • System
    Redfromstart completely agree about burning money but more tonight then hopefully finished.

The spare bedroom now has floor again ! I keep looking at my shelves so happy I am with them.

Yesterday's spends
    Waxing and gel toes £31 a fiver more than I thought oops.

Bookshelf and a vase £25 and £1

Didn't get anything else considering all the stuff the Swedish store sells, that was a win to me.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure