Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • VintageHistorian
    • By VintageHistorian 1st Jan 17, 10:04 AM
    • 360Posts
    • 2,280Thanks
    VintageHistorian
    Bricks Not Books
    • 1st Jan 17, 10:04 AM
    Bricks Not Books 1st Jan 17 at 10:04 AM
    The first day of a New Year seems like the best time to start this diary! I was on this board under another name for a number of years, but I felt like a change of name as well as a change of diary, so here I am!

Completed on new home with OH in December, we haven't even owned it for a month yet. But we have a mortgage of 160k and we both hate being in debt, so we've already made plans to start overpaying. OH isn't in the best paid job (Civil Service) and I'm on a temporary contract, albeit with a manager who is keen to keep me on, but I hate the uncertainty of it. So I'm definitely going to be job hunting, and he will be too in coming months.

Mr VH has never lived away from home before. I moved away at university, moved back after graduation, moved out a few years later and spent 4 years as a lodger in a flat in London with a lovely couple, and then moved back with parents again. I've spent over a year sleeping on a sofa there as what was meant to be "temporary while we look for a place to rent" turned in to "let's buy a house together". Had a bit of a nightmare with the purchase, and we're still not actually in the house properly as it needs some work done on it. We've got a 5 year fix from Halifax at 2.74%, with monthly payments that are affordable. As we've never owned property before and it's been years since I had to work out budgets for bills (been paying all-inclusive rent at London and with parents) we decided to err on the side of caution. We set ourselves a realistic amount for repaying the mortage each month, and the one we eventually got came in 30 under that amount. So we're already going to OP 30 as our budget allows us that flexibility.

But even though we're not under the roof yet we still have a mortgage to pay XD First payment comes out in 3 days time and then we're on the path to 29 years of a mortgage. I'm 31 and OH will be 30 in a few months, and this is our first home. Not a forever home, we don't have children yet but want them in the future and this place is just about big enough for small ones, but would be cramped for older children.

Our house is currently going through some work due to years of being a student let, the last owners were intent on bleeding the place dry and then dumping it. We're going to look after this place, but it's taken up a lot of our savings. I've factored rebuilding the savings in to our budget, and also set up a spreadsheet to see the impact our OPs will have on the term, daily and monthly interest.

So our targets to start with are;
    • Build an emergency fund of 1000
    • Match the budgeted 30 a month overpayment through wombling, discounts, roadkill, earning extra pennies, saving loose change, and Tilly Tidies, so well aim to be OPing over 60 a month.
    • Drop below the 155k mark by January 2017.
    • Enjoy living in our new home together

Fun Numbers;
    - Without overpaying well go under 155k in May 2017.
    - With 60 a month OPing well go under 155k in February 2017 only need a little extra stretch to remove that last month!
    - Without overpaying well drop under 11 daily interest in August 2020!
    - With 60 a month OPing well drop under 11 daily interest in February 2020.
    - Without overpaying well take 29 years to pay off the mortgage.
    - With 60 a month OPing well take 25 years to pay off the mortgage!
    - In order to pay it off in 20 years wed need to OP 200 a month.
    - If we OP by the monthly interest (c. 320 a month) wed pay it all off in16 years!

I think well stick with 60 for now XD

And as for the diary title - between me and OH we practically own a library Need to cut back on paper purchases in favour of paying off more of the house!
    "You won't bloom until you're planted" - Graffiti spotted in Newcastle.

Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind - Doctor Who

Overpayments in 2018 - 471.59 | Lose 1 stone - 0/14lbs |
Page 6
    • VintageHistorian
    • By VintageHistorian 2nd Dec 17, 8:28 PM
    • 360 Posts
    • 2,280 Thanks
    VintageHistorian
    I think the holiday here would be cheaper if we weren't hiring a car SW, and the cottage I'm eyeing up on AirBnB is very nice. But then the cost of entrance tickets to places would also add to the cost...ho hum, need to make a decision soon as we'll be going away in April!

So my total OP for November was 137.06! It was the work expenses again, helped by a payout from Quidco. This means that we've broken the 1k mark for OPing in 2017! We won't hit our target of falling under 155k by January but I don't mind, over 1000 in overpayments is enough for me! Need to work out our aim for next year, around savings too of course.

Christmas is starting to approach so I completed my Amazon order, and just ordered some stuff from Hotel Chocolat. I can pick it up from the shop on Monday, so that saves postage. I'm also going to use Monday to finish off my Dad's Christmas presents, then Tuesday can be getting Mum's birthday and Christmas things, and I can get a few little bits for DH on Wednesday. After that it will just be my brother (very easy, lots of sweets) and then I need to wrap them up. Oh, and something for my old housemates and their little girls.

I also need to write my Christmas cards tomorrow and post them Monday before the last posting dates for the US and Japan sneak up on me! Oh and wrap up presents for my friend in the Netherlands and get those sent off too. I really should set aside proper time tomorrow to get a lot of this stuff done.

We had a little dusting of snow on Thursday! Was very exciting but made the roads rather hair raising. It also made me realise that the freezer has been looking a little empty recently, we've been eating stuff without replacing it. So along with stocking up on peas and french fries (the essentials ) I also bought a YS lamb hotpot ready meal, which has been frozen. I also stocked up on some more pasta and passata as we've got a load of Ikea meatballs that could be cooked up. I just need to find another ready meal or two, and some tins of soup, and then we should be set in case we can't leave the house (highly unlikely but best to be prepared).

Dinner tonight was a lasagne, first time I've cooked on in three years! Didn't make enough cheese sauce but apart from that it was very nice. Tomorrow is a roast pork joint, with spuds and veggies.

Have a lovely rest of the weekend everyone!

• VintageHistorian
    • By VintageHistorian 8th Dec 17, 9:09 PM
    • 360 Posts
    • 2,280 Thanks
    VintageHistorian
    Today is 1 year since we completed on our house! I think I love it even more than when we bought it. All it needed was some TLC, and we can give that in spades!

• VintageHistorian
    • By VintageHistorian 10th Dec 17, 10:38 AM
    • 360 Posts
    • 2,280 Thanks
    VintageHistorian
    SNOW!! :

• michelle09
    • By michelle09 10th Dec 17, 7:32 PM
    • 790 Posts
    • 4,416 Thanks
    michelle09
    Happy one year in your house! Glad you're still happy.
    • savingwannabe
    • By savingwannabe 12th Dec 17, 9:49 AM
    • 13,461 Posts
    • 46,935 Thanks
    savingwannabe
    Congratulations on being in housey for one year. It has flown by. I hope you have a good time in the snow. It is icy here but no snow.
    Christmas Fund 41.00 (Dec 1st 2018)
    Reminder: I HAVE EVERYTHING I COULD WANT so SAVE!!!!
    • VintageHistorian
    • By VintageHistorian 21st Dec 17, 6:29 PM
    • 360 Posts
    • 2,280 Thanks
    VintageHistorian
    I have fallen down a bit with Christmas prep. Working from home today so I thought I would spend my time saved from not commuting by wrapping Christmas presents and writing out cards. Instead I've started planning a new blog post series next year on unlucky princesses XD So need to write the cards tonight so DH can take them to his work tomorrow (only a few to do, they're for my ex-colleagues/DH's current colleagues).

You will all be thrilled to know that after much deliberation, me and DH have decided to go to Disneyland Paris for our 1 year anniversary Already booked and paid (DH just needs to transfer his half to me before we go) and made sure I did it through Quidco. Going by Eurostar as planes make me sick and DH nervous. In the end he was less keen on Amsterdam, and he wasn't too fussed about Northumberland. Plus this is the last time we'll be able to go as we'll never be able to afford it when we have kids XD I've been looking at the website and getting very excited about it. Food does look quite expensive though so I'll need to sort out a saving budget for spends while we're there.

I've been making some plans for the new year, including setting out some plans for monthly savings. I was also inspired by SW's plan to lose weight. I stood on the scales recently for the first time in two years, and I was not happy with the numbers! I don't really "watch my figure" as it always seems to end up in an unhealthy obsession for many people. But I'm genuinely not happy with the weight I've put on, so I'm planning on making some health changes over several months that will hopefully lead to getting my weight back to a reasonable level. I really like MWC's monthly resolutions so I'm planning on trying something similar from January onwards, just need to actually write them down and then stick to them

Dinner tonight is a baked potato with a batch of (the worlds least spiciest) chili from the freezer! Winter comfort food.

• savingwannabe
    • By savingwannabe 21st Dec 17, 7:22 PM
    • 13,461 Posts
    • 46,935 Thanks
    savingwannabe
    Great news about the new blog. It's great about your Christmas cards too. I have only done half.

Hurrah for Disneyland, I went once and I came away Disneyfied ( ie laden with parcels from the shops and a zero bank balance). It was fab and I've never forgotten it.

I ate so much comfort food at work today. I am sooooo glad to be home. The hols have started for me. I hope the last day goes well for you.
    • VintageHistorian
    • By VintageHistorian 31st Dec 17, 5:23 PM
    • 360 Posts
    • 2,280 Thanks
    VintageHistorian
    Not going to lie SW, there's a real chance I may buy lots of stuff at Disneyland XD Going to have make sure we come up with some good holiday savings.

We're ending 2017 with a December OP of 47.96! So our total OP in 2017 was 1111.74! We haven't dropped under the 155k mark, but we will do in February which is 3 months earlier than it would have been! I'd like to OP over 1000 next year as well, but I won't aim for a specific amount as I'd rather focus on the savings this year.

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! DH doesn't normally celebrate it so it was a bit of an education for him XD We had three days with my family at my parents house (I have three younger siblings so it was quite loud), and then three days at DH's parents house. We got some lovely household gifts, and had a nice evening out in London with my in-laws. Got back on Friday and promptly tidied everything away, did the food shopping yesterday (traffic was oddly very good but the shops were quite busy, as you'd expect), and DH has just cleaned the house this afternoon.

Someone I follow on Instagram did a little post about how she turned a yellow sticker bag of spuds in to potato wedges for the freezer. Now I'm a little annoyed at myself for not realising how easy it is! So yesterday in Mr W we spotted a bag of YS King Edwards, and a bag of YS carrots. This morning I made a big batch of carrot and potato soup, most of which has gone in the freezer. I actually used almost all the potatoes for that, but I do have another bag for tomorrow. DH is back at work on Tuesday but my work is still closed, so I might use some time on Tuesday to finish off the bag of spuds for some wedges to go in the freezer.

I also got some reduced Christmas bits in Mr W - a bauble reduced to 60p, two packs of gift tags reduced to 25p each, and two packs of greetings cards reduced to 1.50 each. I've put them away in my Christmas box and made a note that I have them otherwise I will definitely forget by next December! Our tree is still up and decorated so I'll start taking that down on Tuesday too. A local hospice does a tree recycling service in return for a donation so we've booked that in for next Saturday.

Tonight's New Years Eve dinner is steak with fresh baked rolls for me, and chips for DH. Hope everyone enjoys their New Years Eve! See you all in 2018!

• savingwannabe
    • By savingwannabe 31st Dec 17, 8:22 PM
    • 13,461 Posts
    • 46,935 Thanks
    savingwannabe
    Well done on the OP. I can't believe you managed to still overpay in December - you are super-duper organised. lt's great that you are planning for next year's Christmas too.

Have a great night tonight and may all of your wishes come true for next year. God bless you.
    • VintageHistorian
    • By VintageHistorian 1st Jan 18, 1:04 PM
    • 360 Posts
    • 2,280 Thanks
    VintageHistorian
    Thank you SW, it was a little TT plus our solicitor who did the house purchase wrote to us to say they'd done a final account check and they owed us 14. It came through quicker than we expected so I just chucked it at the mortgage.

Happy 2018 everyone!

I stood on the scales yesterday and am starting the year at 11 stone 3 That's really creeped up in the past 18 months. Although at least it hasn't gone up over Christmas as it was the same when I check a few weeks ago. With this in mind I've spent the past few weeks planning some changes to make each month. Some are health changes and some are things to do around the house or online.

My overall aims for 2018 are;
    - Lose a stone in weight.
    - Generally improve my health overall.
    - Overpay 1000.
    - Get my savings back under control.
    - Improve the house by decorating/completing rooms/tidying it up all the little bits that get forgotten about.

I've split some of these down in to smaller targets month to month. I think a lot of the problems people have with resolutions is that they try to make lots of big changes all at once. The health ones for example are going to be a series of small changes to make all year round that will hopefully help me lose weight, and improve my health.

Savings wise I've realised that the past year I've been trying to catch up after most of my money went on the house and the bathroom refurb. I'm constantly finding extra things to spend money on each month and very little is actually getting saved. That really needs to stop. So I'm going to set up some extra savings accounts. An ISA that will get 100 a month and will eventually cover the bulk of the costs when we move in 5 years time, a fixed-terms savings account that will get 100 a month and which will be my maternity fund for either 2019 or 2020. An easy access saver to bung 1000 in for emergency savings, and another easy access saver for car repairs and holiday funds.

So my aims for January are;

HEALTH
    - Drink 2 litres of water a day (I've downloaded an app called Plant Nanny, which you use to track how much you've drunk and grows a little digital plant for you XD).
    - Reduce biscuit eating to twice a week (this has really become a problem at work as we're constantly buying biscuits for the office).
    - Take a vitamin c every day (DH does this already).

OTHER
    - Open an ISA (future house move funds).
    - Open an easy access savings account for car and holiday savings, and a fixed rate savings account as a future maternity fund.
    - Print off wedding photos for a frame we got as a wedding gift, and hang it up.
    - Sort out all the filing for bill paperwork.
    - Buy a blind for the living room.

That should be enough to keep me busy for January! I'm only going to weigh myself at the end of the month, weekly weighing never works for me.

And now I need to go for a New Years Day walk to help get me off to a good start!

• VintageHistorian
    • By VintageHistorian 5th Jan 18, 12:37 PM
    • 360 Posts
    • 2,280 Thanks
    VintageHistorian
    I was back at work for two days and quickly booked today off There wasn't much for me to do in the office anyway.

Returning to the commute after so much time off has reminded me that I really need to find a new job. It's exhausting and there's so many other things I want to do, but can't because nearly 2 hours of my evening is taken up by driving. So another thing I want to do this year is find a new job closer to home.

I also wanted to take today off to finish off the things I didn't get round to doing on Tuesday. So this morning I've done my money shuffle, sent our standard OP of 30 over, plus an extra 1.24 cashed out from Quidco. I've also opened a regular savings account with Halifax, which will be my maternity fund, and opened an easy access saver with my normal bank and put 1000 in it. That will be the emergency fund, and I'll probably pop some extra pennies in it through the year to increase it a bit. That means I can use my current savings account for the car and holiday fund. I've already opened an ISA with Virgin Money, it's a 1 year fixed rate account and I'm just going to put 100 a month in that for the moving costs in 5 years time XD

So overall I feel like I'm now happy with the savings set up for the coming year. Now that it's all done I can just put money in the different accounts after each pay day. Half the time I delay stuff because it takes ages to find what I want and then set it up. Getting it all done and out the way has made me feel very accomplished.

Car is currently in the garage getting the rear tyres sorted out, and also investigating a clunking noise on the passenger side. My money is on the suspension coil as it made a similar noise when a front one went. I also need to go and pick up a large food waste caddy as ours decided to seek new opportunities elsewhere during Storm Eleanor, and we've got various piles of paperwork that need to be sorted out and filed, so I'll try to do those today as well.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

• VintageHistorian
    • By VintageHistorian 21st Jan 18, 9:57 PM
    • 360 Posts
    • 2,280 Thanks
    VintageHistorian
    Expenses came through - 17.09 OPed. Leaves me 12 off the 60 target for this month and I should be able to find that from my account, so 60 should be do-able this month!

I had to work from home on Thursday thanks to the gale force winds. Decided to cut across country to avoid the M11 as I heard a lorry had been flipped over. It took me ages to get halfway and then the road was closed because a tree was blocking the road and had taken some electricity lines with it too! I realised I only had 30 minutes to get to the park and ride and would never get there in under an hour, so I pulled over and texted my boss. Luckily she was awake, it was only 7:30 in the morning, and she agreed I could go home and work there. But it then took me twice as long to get home as a tree had fallen and blocked one of the main roads through Colchester, and that combined with an accident on the A12 had caused total gridlock!

Needless to say I was very glad to get through the door and stay on the sofa with my work and a hot cup of tea. Got lots done so at least I still had a productive day, and then I work from home on Fridays too. The worst bit about Thursday was that I'd still got up at my very early time as I wasn't anticipating working from home! I would have appreciated the lie-in XD

Me and DH have started painting the second bedroom purple, it's going to be an office. We need to paint the ceiling (white), put a second coat on the walls, get a new carpet and new skirting board. So it might be completed by March, if we focus.

Not much else going on. Youngest sister is 18 tomorrow so I'm popping round on my way home to give her a birthday card and some cash. I spent ages last week trying to find a present for her but she's very difficult to buy for, especially when her birthday is so soon after Christmas!

Right, need to read a bit of my book before I lie down. Have a nice week everyone!

• savingwannabe
    • By savingwannabe 22nd Jan 18, 6:06 PM
    • 13,461 Posts
    • 46,935 Thanks
    savingwannabe
    Glad you worked from home eventually. Well done on the OP. Gosh decorating already?!!!!! if you like purple have you heard of the song 'Start Wearing Purple' by Gogol Bordello? play it whilst decorating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_81l4DXlwM

Fab. Enjoy it. Hope you have a good week.
    • VintageHistorian
    • By VintageHistorian 31st Jan 18, 10:14 PM
    • 360 Posts
    • 2,280 Thanks
    VintageHistorian
    Sent a final OP of 15.96 (not extra earned, just what I could see as spare) the other day to give a final January OP total of 64.29! Tripping over the 60 target there. Already done my expenses to be paid in February and a tiny Quidco cashback payment is in progress, so I won't need too much to push me over 60 next month either.

I'm also very pleased with how much I managed to cross off my to-do list for the month!

HEALTH
    - Drink 2 litres of water a day < Not quite there yet but I'm definitely getting a lot better at drinking more.
    - Reduce biscuit eating to twice a week < Was doing really well on this and then fallen off the wagon this week, but again I'm improving.
    - Take a vitamin c every day. < This is the bit I have real problems remembering, even though I keep the bottle on my bedside table

OTHER
    - Open an ISA (future house move funds). < Opened and first payment made!
    - Open an easy access savings account for car and holiday savings, and a fixed rate savings account as a future maternity fund. Did both of these! The rear tyre replacement meant that I didn't pay anything in to the car fund this month, but I did make a holiday saving payment, and paid 150 in to the maternity fund. I also opened another easy access account for an emergency pot and shoved 1000 in there so it's out the way.
    - Print off wedding photos for a frame we got as a wedding gift, and hang it up. This is the one thing I didn't do, DH needs to pick a photo of me as part of it, and I need to decide what other family ones to print off. It's on the list for February.
    - Sort out all the filing for bill paperwork. < Done, although sorting through some papers earlier I found another few bills so I need to file those.
    - Buy a blind for the living room. < Did this on Tuesday, they had 5% off on the one we wanted so we saved a few pennies. It should look really nice when it arrives!

So apart from the wedding photos I managed to get a lot done in January, a nice start to the new year!

• savingwannabe
    • By savingwannabe 31st Jan 18, 10:36 PM
    • 13,461 Posts
    • 46,935 Thanks
    savingwannabe
    What a great start. I like the idea of drinking water. V healthy I might pinch that one. It's great about your OP too.

Keep up the good work VH.
    • VintageHistorian
    • By VintageHistorian 2nd Feb 18, 10:12 PM
    • 360 Posts
    • 2,280 Thanks
    VintageHistorian
    Had to go and get a headlight replaced in my car today. 40 because they have to take off the entire light fitting, you can't just reach through the front of the engine to get to the bulb Felt a bit sorry for the woman at the dealership who had to give me the bad news and asked if it was "okay" that they were charging me so much. I was a sharp and replied with "well it's clearly been designed like that so I don't really have much of a choice". Hate being rude to staff, but the way car companies treat their customers is a joke.

Anyway, it's now February and that means it's time for new month aims!

HEALTH
    - Reduce portion sizes for dinner
    - Only eat crisps at work < Such a vice for me!
    - Exercise video once a week < Probably going to fail miserably at this.
    - Take a vitamin c and d every day < Have got these on my bedside table ready to go.
    - Get a smear test < Well over due and I know it's important so no more procrastinating on this!

OTHER
    - Print off wedding photos for frame and hang it up < Carried over from last year.
    - Sort & photograph wedding china < Been hanging around under the stairs since May!
    - Sort out all the stamps and send them to someone who buys them < Got loads of used ones that people have given me, going to donate the money to the MND Association
    - Buy a tumble dryer
    - Update car log book with married name and address < Procrastinating on this for months too!

Tomorrow I'm taking DH out on a date to Carluccio's for lunch using the voucher highlighted on MSE, really looking forward to a nice Italian-style carbonara!

Have a nice weekend everyone!

• savingwannabe
    • By savingwannabe 4th Feb 18, 3:46 PM
    • 13,461 Posts
    • 46,935 Thanks
    savingwannabe
    Car things are so expensive but it's good that you can afford to pay for it. I hope you enjoy your lovely meal tomorrow and congratulations on the voucher, v MSE.

I'm a crisp eater too. lol. I wish they weren't fattening. It's not fair is it? lol.
    • mummypops
    • By mummypops 4th Feb 18, 4:39 PM
    • 58 Posts
    • 223 Thanks
    mummypops
    Great diary.
    I've just read your diary from the beginning and you have inspired me to file some work mileage claims.
    I had always considered it too much faff for the very limited return, but after pottering around my garden plant pots for an hour I grabbed a coffee and started my claim. I'm due approx 40 at the end of the month, so thank you VH your organisation has inspired me and I will have 40 to top up my savings pot.

I've also subscribed and look forward to your journey.
    Good luck
    MP
    • VintageHistorian
    • By VintageHistorian 11th Feb 18, 9:23 PM
    • 360 Posts
    • 2,280 Thanks
    VintageHistorian
    Car things are so expensive but it's good that you can afford to pay for it. I hope you enjoy your lovely meal tomorrow and congratulations on the voucher, v MSE.

I'm a crisp eater too. lol. I wish they weren't fattening. It's not fair is it? lol.
    Originally posted by savingwannabe
    Definitely not fair. I've been very good this weekend about not having any, so if I can keep that up next weekend I'll be a happy historian!

Great diary.
    I've just read your diary from the beginning and you have inspired me to file some work mileage claims.
    I had always considered it too much faff for the very limited return, but after pottering around my garden plant pots for an hour I grabbed a coffee and started my claim. I'm due approx 40 at the end of the month, so thank you VH your organisation has inspired me and I will have 40 to top up my savings pot.

I've also subscribed and look forward to your journey.
    Good luck
    MP
    Originally posted by mummypops
    Awww thank you Mummypops! 40 is a great claim. I can understand how claiming mileage can be more difficult, mine are all just office supplies so that makes it a bit easier. Plus I sort out the expenses forms for my line manager and her boss so I think I'm used to doing them all now!

• VintageHistorian
    • By VintageHistorian 11th Feb 18, 9:38 PM
    • 360 Posts
    • 2,280 Thanks
    VintageHistorian
    We have made some very good progress this weekend!

- Sent an OP of 54.04, which is the 30 standard OP plus two lots of Quidco payouts (wasn't expecting one until the end of the month so that was a nice surprise).
    - Got some more wedding photos printed off by Boots. They were dispatched really quickly and arrived on Wednesday so I filled up the photo frame and DH has hung it up at the top of the stairs. So now every time we go up the stairs we're at the top in our wedding finery!
    - Ordered the blind for the living room and that also arrived at the start of the week. DH put it up last night and it looks fabulous. Got it from Blinds2Go and it was made to measure and everything, so really happy with the service and will use them again when we need another blind.
    - Finished painting the second bedroom so it can be an office. FIL is going to source new skirting board during the week, and we need to get a new carpet. Once those two things are done I can buy a desk and DH can get his books and bookcases moved over.
    - DH bought a lovely grey and white rug for the living room from H&M Home, that's booked to arrive on Friday.

Just writing it all down has made me realise how much we've got sorted in one weekend! Can't do it every weekend or I'd be exhausted by Monday. Speaking of which it's half term this week, so my commute will be considerably quicker, I'm really looking forward to it!

Have a good week everyone!

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,489Posts Today

9,042Users online

Martin's Twitter