Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Scott_Weiland
    • By Scott_Weiland 14th Dec 16, 5:00 AM
    • 779Posts
    • 2,035Thanks
    Scott_Weiland
    If i can earn funds from surveys anyone can
    • 14th Dec 16, 5:00 AM
    If i can earn funds from surveys anyone can 14th Dec 16 at 5:00 AM
    Hi Guys i am starting a new journal i am in the process of closing my former journal/account down.

I will post on my former debt free diary so people know who i am soon. I recently went through a separation so things are not great at the moment.

Alot of the guys will know me as the survey guru lol

I will post again soon
    Last edited by Scott_Weiland; 25-01-2018 at 1:47 PM.
Page 44
    • Scott-Weiland
    • By Scott-Weiland 11th Oct 18, 4:40 PM
    • 281 Posts
    • 598 Thanks
    Scott-Weiland
    Thank you it looks cool that's the model I want. When I don't have to pay 115 quid for a bus travel card and spend 90mins getting to work I will be a happy man.

Well today has being quiet I have being hammering the survey accounts. Just dropped another 2.50 from opinion outpost.

Night shift looms in a couple of hours.
    Cashback Earnings Ish YTD 73.92 Survey Earnings YTD Ish 484.34
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit."
    • Seasidegal58
    • By Seasidegal58 13th Oct 18, 10:14 AM
    • 2,195 Posts
    • 13,625 Thanks
    Seasidegal58
    Hope you've got over your aches and pains after the run Scott.

And nice bike! My ex-husband had Triumphs when we were bikers years and years ago. But that one is a beauty.
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016
    Finished Emergency Fund- 10,000 April 2017

Next Scrimpy Goal - Ad Hoc Savings - 08/10/2018: 1,719.39
    MONTHS TO RETIREMENT: 31
    My diary: Paid off the 31,0000! BUT- still scrimping!
    • Scott-Weiland
    • By Scott-Weiland 13th Oct 18, 10:55 AM
    • 281 Posts
    • 598 Thanks
    Scott-Weiland
    I am a tiny bit tender in my hips, I did a tiny bit cycling yesterday on a spinning bike in the gym. I am going to try and go running tomorrow just a short one a 3-4 miler.

Yeah I love the look of them, I was looking at leathers and boots and helmets etc at work last night. It will be a while before I can get my Daytona lol but its gunna come. I hate having no freedom and lets just call her Ana lol she is moaning too. There is a link too 50 shades of grey to my other half's name lol. She hates me leaving work at silly times and not getting in for ages after I finish. As an example I finished work this morning at 645 I didn't get back to my flat till 940am.

I love that model of Daytona but i think i want the red version.

https://images.clickdealer.co.uk/vehicles/1726/1726538/large1/25809393.jpg
    • Scott-Weiland
    • By Scott-Weiland 15th Oct 18, 11:03 AM
    • 281 Posts
    • 598 Thanks
    Scott-Weiland
    Kerching just dropped 25 from opinium research surveys pay. I also have just finished nights that's me off till Wednesday.
    • Scott-Weiland
    • By Scott-Weiland 16th Oct 18, 12:03 AM
    • 281 Posts
    • 598 Thanks
    Scott-Weiland
    Well I have had a result today Northumbrian Water came to mine earlier to see about fitting a water meter, it went well the guy said I wasn't elibible but I was eligible for a lower tariff once some forms were complete. It means my water bills will go from 42 down to around 20-25pounds.

I am also come the new year going to be 220 better off per month my ex and new partner are going to take on the mortgage on my old house themselves. Net result I wont have half a mortgage to pay for a property I dont live in
    • Scott-Weiland
    • By Scott-Weiland 16th Oct 18, 5:27 PM
    • 281 Posts
    • 598 Thanks
    Scott-Weiland
    Well thats another day of money making on my day off work, 5.29 from prolific academic and 20p from top cashback.

Kerching thats another 5 quid off my smallest debt.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,033Posts Today

7,571Users online

Martin's Twitter