Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Chia
    • By Chia 10th Dec 16, 7:45 PM
    • 268Posts
    • 221Thanks
    Chia
    £5 off £25 for first-time Lookfantastic.com (beauty & skincare) order
    • 10th Dec 16, 7:45 PM
    £5 off £25 for first-time Lookfantastic.com (beauty & skincare) order 10th Dec 16 at 7:45 PM
    Apologies if there's already a thread for this - I searched but couldn't find one.

If you use my referral code at www.lookfantastic.com on your first order, you'll get £5 off a £25 spend. I'll get £5 credit. My code:

SARAH-R7SZ

Thanks in advance if you use it.
Page 1
    • Chia
    • By Chia 18th Sep 17, 1:22 PM
    • 268 Posts
    • 221 Thanks
    Chia
    • 18th Sep 17, 1:22 PM
    • 18th Sep 17, 1:22 PM
    There is now also a link option for this, so if you prefer you can just click to get the discount:

https://www.lookfantastic.com/referrals.list?applyCode=SARAH-R7SZ&li

However, this being MSE I can't not mention that they are on Quidco! Not sure whether or not you can get cashback when a discount code is used, though.
    • Love a coupon
    • By Love a coupon 13th May 18, 8:48 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Love a coupon
    • 13th May 18, 8:48 PM
    Sorry, didnít work
    • 13th May 18, 8:48 PM
    Hi there, the code no longer works unfortunately.

I managed to get £5 off using: ASHLEY-R32E

Hope this helps the next person
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 13th May 18, 10:05 PM
    • 33,558 Posts
    • 39,656 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 13th May 18, 10:05 PM
    • 13th May 18, 10:05 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not true , link above yours still works
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • SmeeToo
    • By SmeeToo 20th Jun 18, 2:38 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    SmeeToo
    • 20th Jun 18, 2:38 PM
    Up to date link
    • 20th Jun 18, 2:38 PM
    This code works too

SAM-R47Y

I used it today.

• Budoby
    • By Budoby 21st Jun 18, 10:07 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Budoby
    • 21st Jun 18, 10:07 AM
    • 21st Jun 18, 10:07 AM
    Hi, I couldn't get the above to work properly, but I found the following link works for £5 off a £25 spend. This can also be doubled up with the voucher code Quick22 for an extra 22% off at the moment!

Referral Code: JAMES-R5O8
    Discount Code: Quick22
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 21st Jun 18, 11:00 AM
    • 33,558 Posts
    • 39,656 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 21st Jun 18, 11:00 AM
    • 21st Jun 18, 11:00 AM
    I've checked , all the links work ...not just yours

Again...

Don't lie to get referrals
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • Budoby
    • By Budoby 23rd Jun 18, 9:55 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Budoby
    • 23rd Jun 18, 9:55 AM
    • 23rd Jun 18, 9:55 AM
    It's not my code, it's one I found on Mumsnet and worked so I thought I would share. I couldn't get the link to work it just took me to a page that wouldn't respond. I was merely offering advice.

Some further advice is that code "quick25" works for up to 25% off.
    • Chia
    • By Chia 25th Jun 18, 9:02 PM
    • 268 Posts
    • 221 Thanks
    Chia
    • 25th Jun 18, 9:02 PM
    • 25th Jun 18, 9:02 PM
    Just to clarify about my link - when you click it, it won't immediately say anything about the discount. It will take you to a page that says something about the referral programme, but just ignore that and click on any of the product categories or search to start shopping, and when you eventually go to your shopping basket, it should say "£5 off £25 discount applied" to show that the referral discount is active.
    • Budoby
    • By Budoby 30th Jun 18, 10:15 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Budoby
    Just to clarify about my link - when you click it, it won't immediately say anything about the discount. It will take you to a page that says something about the referral programme, but just ignore that and click on any of the product categories or search to start shopping, and when you eventually go to your shopping basket, it should say "£5 off £25 discount applied" to show that the referral discount is active.
    Originally posted by Chia
    Thanks Chia, see that's how you help others not accuse newbies of devious dealings!. Chia your explanation probably explains some of my confution.

Also when opened with chrome mobile browser (haven't tried others) there is a slight error that seems to put a popup screen in front of the website which when you click it removes and the website becomes useble again. I presume it's a welcome banner that hasn't been resized correctly for mobile browsers.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

193Posts Today

1,046Users online

Martin's Twitter