Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Greying Pilgrim
    • By Greying Pilgrim 27th Oct 16, 9:11 AM
    • 4,369Posts
    • 48,853Thanks
    Greying Pilgrim
    The Simple Bare Necessities feat. Gratitude & Recipes
    • 27th Oct 16, 9:11 AM
    The Simple Bare Necessities feat. Gratitude & Recipes 27th Oct 16 at 9:11 AM
    Hello

I think that the time may be right to start a new diary. So much has changed since I started my 2nd diary, which can be found HERE and we're a whole lifetime away from my first diary, which can be found HERE

Whilst my first 2 diaries concentrated on living a simple life, concentrating on debt-avoidance for my (then) DP and I, we had a 'bit' of a tumultuous 2015, which meant that my DP became my DH and we 'Two' became 3, with the safe arrival of Baby Greying

Our focus has changed dramatically. Far from contemplating 'downsizing' (a bit of a misnomer in terms of our house, honestly, I've been in bigger 'flats'! ) and somehow achieving early retirement; we now have a future focus that needs us to be super fit and active for as long as we can be. Also, as older first time parents, we are both committed to try to be in Baby Greying's life for as long as possible, without being a burden. Because whilst being older does have some distinct advantages when applied to parenting, there is no denying there's a downside too..............

Also, the economic climate is changing once again. Blame it on whatever you like, but there is always some reason why prices of x, y or z rise. There is always a reason why, when you find a way to combat inflation; someone comes along and changes the rules of the game. A good example of this is our wood burner. When we had it installed, we had access to a goodly amount of free wood, we both had the time and energy to process it and we could live with parts of the house being cold. Forward 10 years; more people have stoves - and are all chasing that 'free' wood, 'purchased' logs are now very expensive around here and we've no time to stack nor chop wood. It's become easier, and 'as expensive' to flick the on switch for the central heating....... a cleaner in-house option, that can keep the whole house a manageable temperature and Baby Greying at a safe and comfortable temperature.

Now it does matter if our hair-brained money saving wheezes make our teeth fall out or our toes freeze orf, because it impacts on our ability to look after Baby Greying in the now and in the future. Our health and well-being is a priority - but still not at any price. We want to have it all,;but with only a modest budget available, we're gonna have to get creative. I rarely shop in the 'big 4' supermercados. We purchase some things from mrL, some from mrAl. A smattering from mrW, mrT and m&$ (bananas mostly), with h0me bargins and h3ron f00ds being the sources of our regular shopping. We also have access to a food co-operative and I occasionally get to go to the next city along to get bulk purchases of pulses and spices.

Our focus now (that we've got over the shock of Baby Greying ) is to move on from Greying Towers. The long and short of it boils down to it not being the right environment for us to bring up a child here. There are nicer places. We need to find them. So a move is on the cards. However, some renovation of the towers is necessary, and whilst funding has always been an issue; now we have the added upheaval of trying to do work around a baby. Not impossible, but not ideal. It's also still proving impossible to find reliable tradespeople. We're looking for a plumber, again

The one thing that I've come to recognise with age is that there is always 'good stuff' in every life. Even when you're really going through the mill. There are good people, who say or do good things to help you. There are the wonders of nature to take in at every turn. There is humour everywhere, even if you have to look under a few rocks to find it. It is important to be thankful, even on the dark days. And I try to do that - and find writing it down, in my online diary a good exercise in stopping. And thinking.

We like food at Greying Towers. I write about it alot. I take pictures of me tea. We're vegetarian (at present) and so vegetables feature. Alot. When it's gifted HG produce, it's even better

So, do you fancy climbing aboard for the new adventure. Taking some time out to Fall apart in my backyard with Me, DH and BG?

Greying X
    Last edited by Greying Pilgrim; 29-10-2016 at 8:24 AM.
    'Ich habe genug' 'Your Vibe attracts your Tribe'

'I am not in the pursuit of happiness, only in the discovery of joy' - Joyce Grenfell
Page 122
    • Greying Pilgrim
    • By Greying Pilgrim 16th Apr 18, 7:42 PM
    • 4,369 Posts
    • 48,853 Thanks
    Greying Pilgrim
    Good Evening

Hey, hey, thank you so very much for all your kind wishes. Mucho, mucho appreciated.

All is well here. BG is somewhat under the weather - normal childhood coughs, splutters, snuffles - and has been awake throughout the night alot lately. I've taken night nurse duties, so I am currently a walking zombie.

I've not much to say/report really. Life has been trudling along. We're half way through April already And needless to say, waaaayyyyyy more than half way through the grocery money But, having said that, we've picked up a couple of YS things - not absolute bargains, but reasonable by my standards. We got some cornish (with sea salt) butter in M&$ for 1, when the normal price is 2.50 I got 2 pats, on the basis that 1 for any butter is good going, and i sure as hickey ain't never gonna get to try it at 2.50 a pat That is in the freezer waiting for a 'special' dish, worthy of it's sumptuousness I also got a 'thai green curry kit' from there for 75p. There is no way I would normally buy such over-priced, over-packaged, blink-and-you'll-miss-'em-quantities; but it had pea aubergines in it (in brine) and I have never had them before, and wanted to try them. I used mung beans to make a curry with the kit tonight. Wrong choice (the mung beans overcooked in the pressure cooker ), but the curry was nice enough. I have no idea how much the 'proper' price for this kit is, and I wouldn't buy it, but for 75p it made tea 'easy' so it was worth it from that angle. I tried some of the 'new' roasted mushroom and red onion sausages in m&$ 'veggie' range the other week, as they were YS'd. I think they were trying too hard to emulate meat sausages (I know some people like that), the taste was OK, but a bit 'thin' and as for the 'vegetable based casings'...... um, I'm never taken a knife and fork to a prophylactic, but if I had.................................... I thought that they were always YS'd because veggies are few and far between in Greying Town, now I think I know why people aren't buying them.......

The pants weather and intermittent illness have sort of put paid to anymore developments around the homestead; although we finally snagged a good tradesperson, they quoted for a job, turned up when they said they would, were very tidy and considerate and i would employ them again. It's so nice to be able to say that. Now if we could just get the other myriad of trades that we need to perform to the same good standards.........

I tried some potato wedges from h3r0n f00ds - they were 69p for 500g, av1ko brand I think they are. They were nice - wedges that for once were lightly spiced, not covered in hot as hades chilli.

Oh, I gave in and bought the pack of 4 avocadoes (ripen at home) from mrA for 2. It's more than I wanted to pay, BUT, I have used every one of the 4 - they all ripened to perfection and have been a pleasure to eat. So at 50p each, they have ended up being 'reasonably' priced, verses cheaper avocadoes from market stalls/greengrocers etc that end up being rotten from the inside out, and you end up paying 1 each for the half an edible avocado that you have salvaged from the 3 you bought......

Don't think I've been trying out many new recipes - there is certainly nothing that sticks in my mind as 'outstanding' anyway.

Today I am grateful for these 3 things;

a tip about a free activity that BG enjoyed, despite not feeling 100%

municipal gardens and the scent of hyacinths in the sunshine

for eating 3 'frogs' today

Ta for popping in. Appreciated. Greatly.

Greying X
    Last edited by Greying Pilgrim; 16-04-2018 at 7:48 PM. Reason: h3r0n f00ds, not h0me barg1ns - doh!

'I am not in the pursuit of happiness, only in the discovery of joy' - Joyce Grenfell
    • beanielou
    • By beanielou 16th Apr 18, 8:00 PM
    • 56,783 Posts
    • 230,991 Thanks
    beanielou
    Hope toddler BG is on the mend really soon & back on fighting form.
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** **Weight loss 2 stone 11 lbs **

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. MFW 2018. No 144
    • rtandon27
    • By rtandon27 16th Apr 18, 9:30 PM
    • 2,272 Posts
    • 14,488 Thanks
    rtandon27
    ...for eating 3 'frogs' today[/I] ...
    Originally posted by Greying Pilgrim
    Have heard it said they taste like chicken...

1 YEAR & 10 MONTHS DEBT FREE!!! (24 OCT 2016)
    (With heartfelt thanks to those who have gone before us & their indubitable generosity.)
    STILL - Juggling the pots to keep in the black! - NOT an easy task!
    • beanielou
    • By beanielou 16th Apr 18, 9:31 PM
    • 56,783 Posts
    • 230,991 Thanks
    beanielou
    Oh, well done on the frogs
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** **Weight loss 2 stone 11 lbs **

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. MFW 2018. No 144
    • Greying Pilgrim
    • By Greying Pilgrim 19th Apr 18, 1:21 PM
    • 4,369 Posts
    • 48,853 Thanks
    Greying Pilgrim
    Good Afternoon

BG does indeed seem to be on the mend, and after eating virtually nowt for a couple of days, is now seemingly intent on eating their parents out of house and home!

We've had a quiet time, but filled it with free activity, and the better weather has just sought to improve everything immenseley.

Tea last night was a curry plate. Unusual for a Wednesday, but it used up some HM massaman paste that I had in the fridge; allowed me to use up (after trimming) a couple of sweet potatoes that had started to succumb to the mould that they sometimes do, and enabled me to make a vat of dhal, some of which was leftover and frozen for another day.

I picked up some YS'd chesnut mushies in mrW today, but I think that i will keep them to adorn a pizza for tomorrow night's tea. Today we will probably have something in a 'bowl'.

Can't think of owt else particularly so I'm going to vamoose.

Ta for popping in and leaving such supportive comments. Appreciated.

Greying X

• rtandon27
    • By rtandon27 19th Apr 18, 6:58 PM
    • 2,272 Posts
    • 14,488 Thanks
    rtandon27
    Curry on a Wednesday but still doing pizza on a Friday?!?

What is the world coming to?

(With heartfelt thanks to those who have gone before us & their indubitable generosity.)
    • Greying Pilgrim
    • By Greying Pilgrim 19th Apr 18, 7:40 PM
    • 4,369 Posts
    • 48,853 Thanks
    Greying Pilgrim
    Good Evening

Curry on a Wednesday but still doing pizza on a Friday?!?

What is the world coming to?

Originally posted by rtandon27
    'tis called 'practical frugality' my love, and I preaches and practices it.......... I'm trying to see if being more flexible makes me more frugal, as there is (as ever) more month left than money Plus it helped yesterday that I could cobble the curry together quickly and then leave it, and reheat for tea.

Tea this evening was definitely 'bitsa' in a bowl. I opened the last of the vac-pac beetroot that was at an 'OK' price in mrAl's S6 - they have been on offer since, but for summat stoopid like '6 pence' off the normal selling price - these were nearer half-price, which mrAl, if you are reading, please note, is what begins to constitute an "offer" - *ahem*. And with that beetroot, I made the beetroot and apple salad (scroll down to last recipe) from the 'Happy Pear' crew in Co. Wicklow. I dug around in the freezer and got out all the leftover, HM sausages, burgers and falafel and fried them up, I steamed some brown rice, and I steamed some broccoli and I served it all up in a bowl with a dollop of french dressing all over it. Bitsa.

BG suprised their papa with a new word tonight. I think that they picked it up from me in the conversation and context of what we were doing today - but I suppose the 'learning' is that they remembered that context when we were telling papa about our day A delight, and a free one at that

I have a list as long as my arm, and it is growing, but whether it is because of the sunshine, or whether it's because I've finally accepted that progress really is made one small step at a time, I feel very optimistic about work around the towers today. Even though I don't actually think that I did anything constructive towards that goal today! Does the grass cut itself, if you will it to be so? Do the windows go ahead and wash themselves, if you wish really hard...... ?????

lovely people

simple pleasures

chazzer shop summer wear that may last another 'season'

Ta for popping by and cheering me on. Appreciated.

Greying X

• Cheery Daff
    • By Cheery Daff 19th Apr 18, 9:11 PM
    • 8,283 Posts
    • 41,308 Thanks
    Cheery Daff
    Gosh I hope grass cuts itself else I'm in trouble with several acresof the damn stuff
    Mortgage over payments since Feb 2018 = 558.25
    • greenbee
    • By greenbee 19th Apr 18, 9:22 PM
    • 12,713 Posts
    • 221,166 Thanks
    greenbee
    Think you might need a tractor Cheery
    • Greying Pilgrim
    • By Greying Pilgrim 20th Apr 18, 6:51 AM
    • 4,369 Posts
    • 48,853 Thanks
    Greying Pilgrim
    Good Morning

Gosh I hope grass cuts itself else I'm in trouble with several acresof the damn stuff
    Originally posted by Cheery Daff
    See, and here was me thinking I had problems with a postage-stamp size bitta astro-turf

Think you might need a tractor Cheery
    Originally posted by greenbee
    Or some sheep....

Right, end of the week already.

Not sure we're going to be in the mood to eat pizza this evening, if it is warm again. Will put thinking cap on, and determine how to use the YS'd mushies too.

We're pretty well stocked up with everything, so any gadding-about toddle today will be purely fun and opportunity based We do have some things to pop in the post box, and BG likes to do the honours, so we'll incorporate that in to the day.

Don't think I've owt else MS to report. So I'll finish me coffee and toddle orf to do summat constructive............ p'raps......

Ta for popping in and debating turf culture (that really is a thing, y'know! ). Appreciated.

Greying X

• greenbee
    • By greenbee 20th Apr 18, 7:46 AM
    • 12,713 Posts
    • 221,166 Thanks
    greenbee

Or some sheep....
    Sheep would be better They're cute and fluffy (sometimes). Probably higher maintenance though...
    • Cheery Daff
    • By Cheery Daff 20th Apr 18, 8:24 AM
    • 8,283 Posts
    • 41,308 Thanks
    Cheery Daff
    Sheep would be better They're cute and fluffy (sometimes). Probably higher maintenance though...
    Originally posted by greenbee
    I'm not responsible enough for sheep Neighbour has offered to loan us a few cows for a bit to keep the grass down and I'm booked on a scything course in June

Love the idea of fun and opportunity-based gadding about I am working at home and already fighting the urge to put my wellies on and get outside. Have put my heeled boots on to encourage me to stay at my desk - can't get across the muddy garden in them so I'm basically trapped until I change my shoes - which takes enough effort to remind me that I should be working...

Have a good day!
    • Greying Pilgrim
    • By Greying Pilgrim 20th Apr 18, 2:22 PM
    • 4,369 Posts
    • 48,853 Thanks
    Greying Pilgrim
    Well, we have been round and about to see how far it was, and it was just far enough.

Can I ask a question of all you techno-whizzy people who do online banking stuff. If you had a mystery amount of money appear in your bank account, are you allowed to query with the bank where it has originated from? Well, I suppose I wonder if they will tell you? An amount of money, has appeared and it's out of any logical context of any payments that we were expecting from any source. How easy is it for an originator to mistakenly send money elsewhere - ie, you're trying to pay the gas bill, but you send a chunk of dosh to your online wine retailer instead........ As you can gather, I am something of a luddite, and don't do finances online, so I'm not sure what can go wrong.....

I got asked if I was a 'trained childminder' today which I thought was really, really, really odd - given who was asking the question. I didn't think that I knew him, but later it dawned on me that it might have been the same senior citizen that I saw in another part of town, and he asked me if I was BG's grandmother - and said I walked very fast...... That happened a few weeks ago, and I didn't see the bloke's face very well that time, as I was walking past/away from him, whereas today he approached me. Put it this way, in one way I hope it was the same bloke, otherwise there are two blokes asking very odd questions of mothers in Greying Town. I do wish they would give consideration to how they affect their 'target'. I began to wonder whether he was being sarcastic and whether he was implying that i was doing something wrong with BG - I don't think I was, we were just having a toddle, and chatting about something that was going on across the street from us. BG was safely under my control, we weren't blocking the pavement, nor interferring with anyone's right of way. Very odd.

BG is having a snooze, having toddled quite far, and eaten a substantial lunch.........

i need to organise some paperwork and generally tidy my desk. I've been getting immersed in a couple of projects of late, and the aftermath is showing!

Right, mustache!

Greying X

• Cheery Daff
    • By Cheery Daff 20th Apr 18, 3:04 PM
    • 8,283 Posts
    • 41,308 Thanks
    Cheery Daff
    Can I ask a question of all you techno-whizzy people who do online banking stuff. If you had a mystery amount of money appear in your bank account, are you allowed to query with the bank where it has originated from? Well, I suppose I wonder if they will tell you? An amount of money, has appeared and it's out of any logical context of any payments that we were expecting from any source. How easy is it for an originator to mistakenly send money elsewhere - ie, you're trying to pay the gas bill, but you send a chunk of dosh to your online wine retailer instead........ As you can gather, I am something of a luddite, and don't do finances online, so I'm not sure what can go wrong.....
    I'd ring the bank and see - I've done this before and they can tell you what they know, but often that's just a trading name which is no help (I'd paid out to someone I'd then forgotten about ) I'm not sure, but I suspect it's pretty easy to send money to the wrong place just getting a digit wrong in the account number or something which is presumably why they always tell you to check and double check as they can't always retrieve it... How mysterious! Hope it turns out to be a present that was intended for you after all

As for the man asking strange questions, how very disconcerting for you Is it possible that he's a bit confused and just trying to make conversation, rather than deliberately acting weirdly?? Some people just literally have no idea - I had a man at work who I vaguely know in a work capacity ask me to send them pictures of our new house lately. Not even in the context of the conversation I'm pretty sure he thought he was just trying to be polite but I thought it was a bit weird myself... I am absolutely sure that you were NOT doing anything wrong with BG, either this time or before!
    • Greying Pilgrim
    • By Greying Pilgrim 20th Apr 18, 4:16 PM
    • 4,369 Posts
    • 48,853 Thanks
    Greying Pilgrim
    I'd ring the bank and see
    Sage advice Cheery. The bank have (eventually) been able to determine who sent the money (i had complete faith that they would as i waited on hold......... ), now for the difficult bit....... the "why". It's an odd amount and out of all context. Ho hum..........

As for the man asking strange questions, how very disconcerting for you Is it possible that he's a bit confused and just trying to make conversation, rather than deliberately acting weirdly??
    The more consideration I give it, the more I'm convinced it is one and the same person. Given his appearance, and I know you mustn't go on appearances, I would lean much more towards the 'trying to make conversation with someone'. Which is OK, and can be justified and explained, and, and, and..... It's just..... I'm not the right person, and he's succeeding in undermining what shred of confidence I have as a parent. Ho hum.

Greying X

• rtandon27
    • By rtandon27 20th Apr 18, 7:06 PM
    • 2,272 Posts
    • 14,488 Thanks
    rtandon27
    GP - if you are looking for a rather scrummy way to use up your mushroom, my OH made this on Monday night & I'd have eaten the mushrooms & toast just on their own!

...you just know we used plain white mushrooms right...
    ...we are not that posh and unless they are yellow stickered fancy mushrooms don't enter our house!
    Last edited by rtandon27; 20-04-2018 at 7:11 PM.
    • Greying Pilgrim
    • By Greying Pilgrim 20th Apr 18, 7:55 PM
    • 4,369 Posts
    • 48,853 Thanks
    Greying Pilgrim
    Good Evening

GP - if you are looking for a rather scrummy way to use up your mushroom, my OH made this on Monday night & I'd have eaten the mushrooms & toast just on their own!

...you just know we used plain white mushrooms right...
    ...we are not that posh and unless they are yellow stickered fancy mushrooms don't enter our house!
    Originally posted by rtandon27
    Scrummo indeed rtandon I wonder how far behind the English Asparagus season may be due to the cold weather. This hot, hot,hot, couple of days will make grass bolt, not grow

So, we've solved a mystery today, given ourselves a complex , done some chores , read a story with audience participation and wrangled some money into savings, hither and yon. Hither and yon. And toddled about a bit

For tea tonight we ended up having scampi 'bites' (bought from h3r0n for 99p a bag), HM sweet potato fries, steamed green beans and 'st clements' mayonnaise. All that was, was mayo, combined with the zest from a lemon and a clementine, with juice added from both until it thinned a little. A dollop of greek yoghurt thrown in, along with some salt and pepper. I have to say, (without wanting to appear to be big-headed) that it was utterly delish, and just the right accompaniment to the fish and the fries. Used up what I had, didn't make the house too hot with the oven on (although the cook was a different matter ), and yielded clean plates from the adults (BG had something different to eat).

Sunshine

sage counsel

progress
    - of all kinds

Ta for popping in, and supporting me and for wafting delicious recipes right under my nose Appreciated.

Greying X

• redofromstart
    • By redofromstart 20th Apr 18, 8:17 PM
    • 1,937 Posts
    • 11,898 Thanks
    redofromstart
    That mayo sounds spot on.

I have been awash with reduced mushrooms this week (hurrah, love them) and marinated some which worked well, and was good in this glorious weather. I cobbled a recipe together so no link as such but essentially: wipe, quarter or half if they are big. Equal quantities of vinegar and oil in a pan (I did 100ml of each, balsamic as that is what I had) a finely sliced onion, spoon of brown sugar, some garlic and a sprinkle of mixed herbs. Took the liquid up to the boil, then added the mushrooms and simmered for ten minutes. Was lovely cold the next day, spooned over a pan fried slice of stale tiger bread.
    • Greying Pilgrim
    • By Greying Pilgrim 20th Apr 18, 8:27 PM
    • 4,369 Posts
    • 48,853 Thanks
    Greying Pilgrim
    I know what I forgot to mention.

I had been having thoughts about quitting donating to the local foodbank, as the new avenue for donations didn't seem to be anymore routinely passed on to where it was required, than by any other means that I had tried. Plus, when I took a peek in the box at the start of the week, there was alot of................ um, well, I think people had just been passing on unwanted christmas/easter products, not necessarily looking to see what was on the 'most wanted' list.

Anyway, for some reason I looked at the 'most wanted' list again, on the FB website, today, and saw that it had changed, and there was a new set of items. As it happened, I had one of the items - unopened, and in plenty of date, in my stores. Given that I have an opened version of this product, with plenty left, and well out of date in my cupboard, I decided to donate the new, unopened one. I also picked up some good quality packet soups (requested as a current most wanted) at a good price, and took my donation along to the collection point today. I was delighted that the previous 'box' load of stuff - to which I donated - had been collected, and so that meant that BG and I could have a bit of fun popping our donation into the box to start the process off, all over again.

I found all this very satisfying. I give what I can (which isn't much), but i do get so frustrated when I see it all hanging about for weeks on end - waiting for either collection or delivery. Either foodbanks are needed, or they are not. There is no wishy-washy half-way point where people without resources can hang around, wringing their hands, until someone decides it's time to re-stock the shelves of the distribution centre.

I'm hopeful that this collection point will continue to operate and that we can add our donations to it for the forseeable. Which will enable me to contribute to a charitable cause which is important to me, in a sustainable manner.

Greying X

• Greying Pilgrim
    • By Greying Pilgrim 20th Apr 18, 8:35 PM
    • 4,369 Posts
    • 48,853 Thanks
    Greying Pilgrim

I have been awash with reduced mushrooms this week (hurrah, love them) and marinated some which worked well, and was good in this glorious weather. I cobbled a recipe together so no link as such but essentially: wipe, quarter or half if they are big. Equal quantities of vinegar and oil in a pan (I did 100ml of each, balsamic as that is what I had) a finely sliced onion, spoon of brown sugar, some garlic and a sprinkle of mixed herbs. Took the liquid up to the boil, then added the mushrooms and simmered for ten minutes. Was lovely cold the next day, spooned over a pan fried slice of stale tiger bread.
    Originally posted by redofromstart
    I've only ever made a cold mushroom dish once - for a 'dinner party' when DH and I were first together, and entertaining in such a way seemed so important...... I made Mushrooms Phillipe, and have no clue where the recipe came from and no clue as to what was involved But I do remember that it was the surprise 'hit' of the evening, with a confirmed carnivore eating the largest helping. funny how such silly memories stick, and yet you can't remember where you put your keys........ Mushrooms are so versatile though. Love them when we have them at the towers. Lucky you redo having lots of YS'd ones to work with

Greying X

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,368Posts Today

7,828Users online

Martin's Twitter