IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

4 firms after me -DRP / ZZPS / PE & PARKING & PROPERTY MANAGMENT-CC Biz Centre letter

Comments

• Castle
    Castle Posts: 4,191 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    pappa_golf wrote: »
    ZZPS IS DR+ , read the small print at the bottom of the letters , those 2 companies are used by PARKING & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT

Parking eye is a separate company , in the BPA that do their own donkey work
    ZZPS is not part of DR+; it's Zenith Collections which is.
  • any advice on the other 3 letters I've got??
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    my apologies , they all spit in the same pot
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,336 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Anything from a debt collector can be ignored.

Just had a look at the photo links and converted them to 'live' below:

1. Parking & Property Mgt - Court Papers
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38484711/court%20county%20letter%20update.jpg

2. PCN from ParkingEye
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38484711/Parking%20eye%20-%20update.jpg

3. Letter from ZZPS (on behalf of Civil Enforcement Ltd)
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38484711/zzps%20-%20update.jpg

4. Letter from DRP (on behalf of UKPC).
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38484711/drp%20-%20update.jpg

ACTION

1. You've just acknowledged service. Get on with researching defences.

2. You're still within the dates to appeal this - read the newbies FAQ sticky, post #1, and use the blue text initial appeal and get that off to PE. If you don't appeal this you are quite likely to be served court papers.

3. This relates to a PCN from May 2016 - ZZPS can be ignored, but if this is referred back to CEL, you may get a Letter Before Action. CEL are mildly litigious and have 6 years to pursue this to court. Nothing you can do now but wait and see.

4. DRP can be ignored, but as in 3 (above) this could end with a LBA as UKPC has become particularly keen to issue court papers in the past couple of months. Again, they have 6 years to pursue this to court. Nothing you can do now but wait and see

In all the above cases - have you complained to the respective landowners and asked them to intervene?
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • thank you so much - this was very useful.

in regards to no2 is tier a link u can post which takes me to the defence post?? i cant seem to find it
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,336 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    georgiousg wrote: »
    thank you so much - this was very useful.

in regards to no2 is tier a link u can post which takes me to the defence post?? i cant seem to find it

No 2 isn't at 'defence' stage, it's at 'initial appeal' stage.

The newbies sticky is near the top of this forum's thread list - one page back from this one. It's the one you first landed on to start your thread.

You do need to learn how to search this forum without asking for links all the time - regulars won't keep providing links, and as you've so much work to do, the search function will be a vital tool in undertaking your research.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • i have now appealed case 2 (The parking eye hospital pen) - i will wait for case 3 & 4 and see how they treat me going forward. Thanks you all for your help.

i am currently researching defences for the county court letter - if anybody has any examples or templates i could use that would be much appreciated - i apparently parked on a private property and was issued with a pen notice by parking and property management ltd
  • any other advise regarding any of these parking tickets would be greatly appreciated - right now i have appealed no 2 and will wait for what happens with 3 and 4. i suppose appeal 3 and 4 now wouldn't be the right thing to do?? plus any defences for this county court would be good help - thanks
  • Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,225 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    You can appeal 3 and 4 using the BPA template in blue. Even though they will say you are too late to appeal, the UK Government says otherwise.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/288199/bis-14-575-implementing-alternative-dispute-resolution-directive-and-online-dispute-resolution-regulation-consultation.pdf

Page 27 item 64 gives reasons for refusing ADR. One of the reasons is,

"the complaint is not submitted within a pre-specified time limit (which cannot be set at less than a year from when the complaint was first submitted to the business)"

Your appeal is within that timeframe therefore they must consider it.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
  • any templates or links for a defence for the county court claim??
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure