Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jumperabv3
    • By jumperabv3 10th Oct 16, 5:35 PM
    • 879Posts
    • 376Thanks
    jumperabv3
    Creation Everyday Credit Card
    • 10th Oct 16, 5:35 PM
    Creation Everyday Credit Card 10th Oct 16 at 5:35 PM
    I received a week ago a SMS telling me:

Congratulations, your Everyday Credit Card application has been accepted and your card will be with you shortly. Call us on ..... when it arrives so you can start using it straight away.

2 quick questions

(1) If you received a similar SMS when you applied for this one - how long did it take afterwards for you to receive the card?

(2) What's the ATM daily limit for withdrawals? Are the rates similar to Halifax Clarity?

Thanks!
Page 2
    • gill0141
    • By gill0141 29th Mar 17, 11:17 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    gill0141
    Foreign Fee Savings CR
    Hi, Can anyone tell me what 'Foreign Fee Savings' means on my Creation Everyday Card statement? I'm a bit lost - first time using a card! Thanks in advance
    • merebold
    • By merebold 29th Jan 18, 6:22 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    merebold
    I took out a Creation Credit Card early this year and received the card promptly, but the PIN letter didn't arrive and I had to call them to get it reissued. I was quite happy with the information provided, but so far their customer service has been appalling.
    I called them to enquire about SecureCode (as mentioned in their emails) because there was no information in their "comprehensive" FAQs. The agent told me to "Google it", which was not what I expected from a financial institution. She then said she'd email me a link, but did not. I had no reply to the query I submitted via their website. Eventually I emailed them to make a formal complaint. Two working days later I had an acknowledgment, a case number, and a message to say that they were posting a copy of their complaints procedure to me (not arrived after a week). I've also heard nothing further from customer service despite assurances that they would assist.
    It seems they are incompetent and unreliable, and I'm not sure I trust them with more important stuff like handling money!
    • rs6060
    • By rs6060 15th May 18, 11:00 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    rs6060
    Creation - IHG Rewards Card
    I had a similar issue where my credit was showing at 4500 yet I had a purchase of 4000 for a watch declined.

While standing in the shop I called Creations customer service and spoke to an advisor who explained that Creation required more identification before they could authorise the purchase.

I suggested I sent a scan of my passport, which the advisor agreed would be sufficient, only to then be told they would not accept a valid passport as valid identification. The ridiculous reason given to me by the advisor was "my passport was too new".

As a last resort, I suggested I transferred 4000 to the credit card and then paid using the loaded card. Again, the advisor said they would not allow that.

I've since complained to Creation and after waiting 6 days, I have yet to receive a response.

I have lost faith in any cards which have any association with Creation, my advice to anyone would be to stay well clear of them.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,089Posts Today

8,862Users online

Martin's Twitter