E: 15/10? Win An iPhone 7 Or Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
:A :A :A
Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
the question is.;)

Comments

• Bobble5366
    Bobble5366 Posts: 729 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    didn't ask for contact details on survey ?
  • ergomaniac
    ergomaniac Posts: 150 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    it asks for email address as one of the boxes on last questions. Be careful as I missed it and hit submit without adding email.
  • Yep, watch out for question 17 where it asks you if you would like to be entered for iphone/samsung/either - once you've selected, the email address field opens up. Very easy to miss!
    2018 wins: 2 night UK hotel stay * Pair of tickets to Edinburgh Art Fair * Pair of tickets to Ceilidh Under the Castle
  • db3745
    db3745 Posts: 457 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I'm with Giff Gaff as it happens, and really annoyed that at the end of the survey (which is about your attitude to Black Friday and Cyber Monday) in order to be entered in the draw you have to register with Survey Monkey, and be prepared to receive emails with offers, surveys etc.

If they'd been upfront with that I wouldn't have done the survey.
  • jmilli2
    jmilli2 Posts: 581 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    db3745 wrote: »
    I'm with Giff Gaff as it happens, and really annoyed that at the end of the survey (which is about your attitude to Black Friday and Cyber Monday) in order to be entered in the draw you have to register with Survey Monkey, and be prepared to receive emails with offers, surveys etc.

If they'd been upfront with that I wouldn't have done the survey.

You don't have to register with Survery Monkey to enter the draw - you put your email in question 17 where it asks which phone you would like to win.

The register for survery monkey bit is optional and a standard landing page after surveys there complete.
  • cinders59
    cinders59 Posts: 7,622 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    the email box was on Q. 16 for me
    Thanks to all who post comps :)
    ITV winners membersclub#2
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income