Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Sarah
    • By MSE Sarah 27th Sep 16, 4:14 PM
    • 115Posts
    • 62Thanks
    MSE Sarah
    0 WOW
    Boston Duvet & Pillow Company
    • 27th Sep 16, 4:14 PM
    0 WOW
    Boston Duvet & Pillow Company 27th Sep 16 at 4:14 PM
    Hey forumites

We've blagged a deal at the Boston Duvet & Pillow Company, that gets you an extra 25% off already discounted posh bedding. Check out the deal here - http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/boston-duvet-and-pillow-company#boston25

We'd love to know if you have any feedback:

- Did you like it?
    - Have you used it?
    - Did you have any issues?

Thanks for your help!

MSE Sarah
    Last edited by MSE Sarah; 27-09-2016 at 4:25 PM.
    Grab the latest MSE Deals
    Follow the Deals Team on Twitter: @MSE_Deals
    Get Martin's Money Tips
    Join the MSE Forum
Page 7
    • allybee13
    • By allybee13 4th Jan 18, 7:00 PM
    • 38 Posts
    • 49 Thanks
    allybee13
    Rubbish - steer clear
    I bought four of the cheaper pillows and two of the slightly cheaper ones last year and they were absolutely rubbish.

With the cheapest ones, all of the fibres bunched up together within a few nights' use and they became all lumpy with sections that had no fibre. The slightly more expensive ones all bunched into one big clump within a couple of weeks.

They all went in the bin and I bought Silentnight pillows for £9.99 each at B&M. The kids have been using them for months now and they're absolutely fine.

Don't waste your money on this rubbish.
    Debt Free since Feb 2007
    • debbyjg
    • By debbyjg 21st Apr 18, 7:12 PM
    • 27 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    debbyjg
    Luxury cover no filling flat pillows
    Since my first order with boston duvet and pillows the quality has suffered. They at first sold high quality product either overstock or slight seconds however they are now selling rubbish.
    I got 10 days ago 4 luxury cotton cover pillows reduced from £17 however they had very little filling, they went as flat as a pancake on first night sleeping!
    The response I got from Boston was ď The pillows you purchased are designed to create a value product with a more luxurious touch, hence the cotton cover but also the small price tag for the pair. After checking they seem relatively normal for a product of this value. We do understand customers will prefer higher or lower levels of fillingĒ
    So I can only say they feel good but are not fit for purpose, things have changed with the company and they say you get what you pay for not a luxury bargain but flat cheap pillows with a nice cotton cover and if you donít like it the company say pay more, and donít expect luxury despite our advertised description. After haggling they offered a goodwill refund if I post them back, so after checking with delivery I would only loose £12 to get flat pillows. lets say i would never recommend them again as i have in the past.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,680Posts Today

7,780Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • After the news I'm suing facebook over scam ads, people keep sending me ads with my pic in asking, ?is THIS ad with? https://t.co/lhTmijgnWt

• So Facebook just waxed lyrical about all the things they're doing to stop fake ads. Whoop de whoop. Yet THESE SCA? https://t.co/hP4q6kRuuQ

• Facebook giving evidence I believe just said "mr lewis said there are 50 ads, but we checked and found 1,000s".? https://t.co/4dAe8PCTCb

• Follow Martin