Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jacktheross
    • By jacktheross 25th Sep 16, 6:29 PM
    • 8Posts
    • 6Thanks
    jacktheross
    gemini parking solutions fine 100 at Chase Farm Hospital
    • 25th Sep 16, 6:29 PM
    gemini parking solutions fine 100 at Chase Farm Hospital 25th Sep 16 at 6:29 PM
    Hi.
    Have the same problem as someone else earlier this year, and wonder how that person's case was resolved - any joy?
    The kindly Gemini Parking Solutions have sent a PCN for 100 (60 if paid in a fortnight) for a missed payment of 3 in the multi-storey at Chase Farm Hospital.
    Can anyone advise, please, if the big fine was avoided? (Have no problems paying the missed 3).
    With thanks.
Page 2
    • jacktheross
    • By jacktheross 9th Nov 16, 10:58 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    jacktheross
    Thank you, guys, but have failed.
    Miscounted my 28 days, as there are 31 days in October and I needed to have my appeal in yesterday.
    Can't whizz around on the computer to throw together things at the speed you do. So even the 100 I would have saved weren't worth the man-hours I've put into this having to write stuff out before trying to work it into my situation.
    I just want to say I really appreciate your care in rescuing people form these extortionate charges, and do hope you have many successes.
    • Half_way
    • By Half_way 9th Nov 16, 11:15 AM
    • 4,151 Posts
    • 5,886 Thanks
    Half_way
    Try again, the 28 days is nothing more than an arbitrary figure, under the ADR regs you should have 12 months.
    Do not pay them.
    From the Plain Language Commission:

"The BPA has surely become one of the most socially dangerous organisations in the UK"
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 9th Nov 16, 11:19 AM
    • 17,973 Posts
    • 28,446 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    POPLA will accept appeals for a few days after the deadline. GET IT OFF NOW and see how they respond.

Don't throw your cards in without a try. NOW!
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 9th Nov 16, 2:00 PM
    • 58,322 Posts
    • 71,853 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Thank you, guys, but have failed.
    Miscounted my 28 days, as there are 31 days in October and I needed to have my appeal in yesterday.

Can't whizz around on the computer to throw together things at the speed you do.

So even the 100 I would have saved weren't worth the man-hours I've put into this having to write stuff out before trying to work it into my situation.
    I just want to say I really appreciate your care in rescuing people form these extortionate charges, and do hope you have many successes.
    Originally posted by jacktheross
    You do give up too easily.

Your POPLA code will still work ALL WEEK & you are only COPYING wording already written, takes minutes!

No 'writing stuff out' as you don't post the POPLA form.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• RFHstaff18
    • By RFHstaff18 9th Jan 18, 11:08 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    RFHstaff18
    Gemini dept collecton 160
    Hi guys, i actually pay for parking by salary deduction and was also ticketed at CFH, i am now being threatened with debt collection, what should i do?
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 9th Jan 18, 11:10 PM
    • 58,322 Posts
    • 71,853 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=73671930#post73671930

You are still posting in the wrong place.

See my signature for where to click and what to read first.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,658Posts Today

9,394Users online

Martin's Twitter