Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Chia
    • By Chia 31st May 16, 7:03 PM
    • 268Posts
    • 221Thanks
    Chia
    HP Instant Ink referral - free month
    • 31st May 16, 7:03 PM
    HP Instant Ink referral - free month 31st May 16 at 7:03 PM
    HP Instant Ink is a programme for wifi-enabled printers through which you're sent ink when you need it, based on your usage (this is tracked and updated when your printer is turned on and connected to the internet).

I was originally sceptical of this, but have been using it since last year and really like the convenience of it. They claim it's cheaper than buying ink cartridges in the normal way, and in my experience this is true, though I have been using it for less than a year and haven't been keeping graphs or anything. The timing of the cartridge packs has been perfect - not too early but not too close to the wire either. I would not go back to the normal method now.

You choose a plan based on how many pages you think you'll need to print in a month, but you can print more on top of that and it will just charge you for a page bundle (e.g. on my plan if I want to print an extra 15 pages on top of my allowance, it's an extra 1). You can see the different price plans and fees for extras when you sign up.

To make it even cheaper, if you use my referral link, you'll get a free month of the service (and I will too). Thanks in advance if you use it.

My link:

http://try.hpinstantink.com/f2tGj
Page 23
    • marmaruser
    • By marmaruser 5th Sep 18, 9:16 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    marmaruser
    Hello, Please use following code for 3 months free ink

ONE month free - FREEINK
    ONE month free: p2LQ2
    TWO months free: 2MONTHSDJUK - expired
    Link : http://try.hpinstantink.com/p2LQ2
    Last edited by marmaruser; 17-09-2018 at 11:03 AM. Reason: removing expired code
  • GrahamJo
    Having used HP Instant Ink for many months now I thought I would share my thoughts on the service. Initially I was very sceptical of a system whereby the printer automatically reorders ink for you. What I didn't realise is how it has transformed how we use the printer as a family (2 adults, and children aged 16 and 11 with lots of school projects/homework). It really does take the worry out of ink costs, as a full colour high quality page cost just the same as a draft black and white page - and with the online system it is very easy to keep track of how much we are using. I am currently on the 300 pages per month tariff of 7.99 - which works out at 96 a year. That may sound a lot but looking at my Amazon purchase history for ink I was spending rough 60 a year on ink and using it like a miser - I was constantly astonished how quickly ink would run out even with virtually all printing being on low quality/B&W settings. Whilst we are paying more now we all can feel free to use the printer as much as we like, and I work from home a lot and also am involved in a charity which requires quite a lot of printing. Phots print fantastically as well (I have the HP ENVY Photo 6230 - which only cost c. 50 and the quality is brilliant). The cartridges come in plenty of time and it is amazing how long they last between changes - which was also a lot of hassle under the old system as even buying genuine cartridges the printer often refused to recognised the cartridges. So I am a complete convert to HP Instant Ink - so if you have just bought a printer with the free ink trial definitely use your code, then use my refer a friend code for another month free:

lJm2m

And then use 2MONTHSDJUK to get another 2 months free.

Opt for the maximum package (300 pages) on your trial - but put in your diary the end of the trial - then look back on your usage on the HP website and work out which package works best for you. The fact that unused pages carry over is also great because you find that if you have been on holiday and had a light month, you get a bigger buffer of usage going forwards.
    • senukas
    • By senukas 9th Sep 18, 2:34 PM
    • 25 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    senukas
    Hi,
    If you are reading this then you want some free ink to go with your new HP printer. You can get it by using my refer a friend code below:

1 month free p9bqm
    Add another free month with code FREEINK
    Link: http://try.hpinstantink.com/p9bqm

It seems other promo codes have now expired
    • bcms
    • By bcms 14th Sep 18, 4:36 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    bcms
    Free month
    Use my code p2QB2 for a free month!
    • earlswetshirt
    • By earlswetshirt 15th Sep 18, 3:39 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    earlswetshirt
    Howdy! Just used the person's above me's code, so let's keep this train going!

The following two codes will give you two months for free. The other (non-referral) codes in this thread sadly are expired as of the 15th Sept

First Free Month: pfZjf
    Second Free Month: FREEINK

Have a great day everyone!
    • Casper4184
    • By Casper4184 16th Sep 18, 5:55 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Casper4184
    Hi, i just used the codes above and got an extra two months free printing!

Please use the codes for extra free printing.
    The other (non-referral) codes in this thread sadly are expired as of the 15th Sept

First Free Month: pgt8L

Thank you
    • thethezhi
    • By thethezhi 17th Sep 18, 9:06 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    thethezhi
    Please use the codes for extra free printing.

First Free Month: pgHw6

Thank you
    • hippojay
    • By hippojay 17th Sep 18, 9:54 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    hippojay
    Thanks Guys - just used the referral code and promo code above to add 2 extra months of free printing.

My referral code for one extra free month is: phjzl
    Second code for a further free month is still working: FREEINK

Thanks
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,390Posts Today

8,796Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Dora_Haf: @MartinSLewis So many people on here saying they're great until you get your PROPER job. What if Your proper job Is ON zero?

• RT @hslt88: @MartinSLewis I?m a trustee for a youth charity. We only have a limited pool of funds for flexible youth workers for holiday sc?

• RT @Dan_i_elle_88: @MartinSLewis Loved working zero hour agency care work. Never out of work and I loved having the flexibility! Only left?

• Follow Martin