Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Chia
    • By Chia 31st May 16, 7:03 PM
    • 267Posts
    • 221Thanks
    Chia
    HP Instant Ink referral - free month
    • 31st May 16, 7:03 PM
    HP Instant Ink referral - free month 31st May 16 at 7:03 PM
    HP Instant Ink is a programme for wifi-enabled printers through which you're sent ink when you need it, based on your usage (this is tracked and updated when your printer is turned on and connected to the internet).

I was originally sceptical of this, but have been using it since last year and really like the convenience of it. They claim it's cheaper than buying ink cartridges in the normal way, and in my experience this is true, though I have been using it for less than a year and haven't been keeping graphs or anything. The timing of the cartridge packs has been perfect - not too early but not too close to the wire either. I would not go back to the normal method now.

You choose a plan based on how many pages you think you'll need to print in a month, but you can print more on top of that and it will just charge you for a page bundle (e.g. on my plan if I want to print an extra 15 pages on top of my allowance, it's an extra 1). You can see the different price plans and fees for extras when you sign up.

To make it even cheaper, if you use my referral link, you'll get a free month of the service (and I will too). Thanks in advance if you use it.

My link:

http://try.hpinstantink.com/f2tGj
Page 22
    • Stringer
    • By Stringer 8th Aug 18, 12:15 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Stringer
    Just used Blakeyuk's referral link.

Would be very grateful if someone could use mine when they next stop off here to secure us both a free month!

nvNcq

Much love!
    • moorebargains
    • By moorebargains 10th Aug 18, 11:00 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    moorebargains
    Instant Ink
    Managed to get a few months free ink using various codes and referrals. Please use mine :

try.hpinstantink.com/m2nPH to get a free month on registration.

Thanks.
    • imrach
    • By imrach 10th Aug 18, 1:59 PM
    • 67 Posts
    • 977 Thanks
    imrach
    I have signed up with the last code posted.

If the next person could sign up with mine that would be fab.

Code - nz2Lc

http://try.hpinstantink.com/nz2Lc
    • ruthycc
    • By ruthycc 11th Aug 18, 11:52 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ruthycc
    Referral Code nztT9
    Many thanks for the above code.

Please use mine nztT9
    • dheeraj2606
    • By dheeraj2606 11th Aug 18, 9:34 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    dheeraj2606
    Used Stringer's code to continue the chain
    please anyone use mine
    nzHMb

try.hpinstantink.com/nzHMb
    • shaileen72
    • By shaileen72 12th Aug 18, 12:42 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    shaileen72
    Used Stringer's code to continue the chain
    please anyone use mine
    nzHMb

try.hpinstantink.com/nzHMb
    Originally posted by dheeraj2606
    Used previous referral; please use mine to continue the chain!

http://try.hpinstantink.com/nzTNG
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 13th Aug 18, 11:02 AM
    • 33,408 Posts
    • 39,486 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Don't repost your code , there is no "chain" or "use last code"

You choose the referral you want to use , can by ANY code in the thread
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • ruthycc
    • By ruthycc 13th Aug 18, 5:00 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ruthycc
    If anyone is looking to use a code mine is still available and not yet used.
    • EmzyT1
    • By EmzyT1 15th Aug 18, 12:22 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    EmzyT1
    Refer a friend code
    1 Month Free with CODE : nDmw7

Please use so we can get a month free each.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,474Posts Today

7,312Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin