Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Chia
    • By Chia 31st May 16, 7:03 PM
    • 267Posts
    • 221Thanks
    Chia
    HP Instant Ink referral - free month
    • 31st May 16, 7:03 PM
    HP Instant Ink referral - free month 31st May 16 at 7:03 PM
    HP Instant Ink is a programme for wifi-enabled printers through which you're sent ink when you need it, based on your usage (this is tracked and updated when your printer is turned on and connected to the internet).

I was originally sceptical of this, but have been using it since last year and really like the convenience of it. They claim it's cheaper than buying ink cartridges in the normal way, and in my experience this is true, though I have been using it for less than a year and haven't been keeping graphs or anything. The timing of the cartridge packs has been perfect - not too early but not too close to the wire either. I would not go back to the normal method now.

You choose a plan based on how many pages you think you'll need to print in a month, but you can print more on top of that and it will just charge you for a page bundle (e.g. on my plan if I want to print an extra 15 pages on top of my allowance, it's an extra 1). You can see the different price plans and fees for extras when you sign up.

To make it even cheaper, if you use my referral link, you'll get a free month of the service (and I will too). Thanks in advance if you use it.

My link:

http://try.hpinstantink.com/f2tGj
Page 19
    • keralaguy
    • By keralaguy 5th Apr 18, 7:31 PM
    • 158 Posts
    • 86 Thanks
    keralaguy
    Thanks for the referral code filidib!

If anyone is looking at signing up to HP Instant Ink I can provide three months of free ink to anyone who uses the following.

Refer a friend code:lM6Dt

Then use promotional code:
    2MONTHSDJUK

Do both and you will get three months free ink!
    Remind people that profit is the difference between revenue and expense. This makes you look smart
    • niceguyed
    • By niceguyed 7th Apr 18, 11:25 AM
    • 172 Posts
    • 103 Thanks
    niceguyed
    Thanks for the referral code keralaguy, I have just used this to sign up!

If anyone is looking at signing up to HP Instant Ink I can provide three months of free ink to anyone who uses the following.

Refer a friend code:
    lMvvc

2MONTHSDJUK

• Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 8th Apr 18, 11:27 AM
    • 33,411 Posts
    • 39,546 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Only post your link once in the thread

Don't repost or I'll delete

Don't delete your earlier post and repost (I can see the deletion)
    Originally posted by Browntoa

And AGAIN as still happening
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 8th Apr 18, 3:29 PM
    • 33,411 Posts
    • 39,546 Thanks
    Browntoa
    And 3 hours after the above someone reposts again so deleted again
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • Beech
    • By Beech 8th Apr 18, 7:04 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Beech
    Reposted what again?
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 8th Apr 18, 7:57 PM
    • 33,411 Posts
    • 39,546 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Your referral link
    • Beech
    • By Beech 8th Apr 18, 8:09 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Beech
    Sorry don't get what you're saying.
    I see so many referral links on this thread. What was wrong with my post?
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 8th Apr 18, 8:47 PM
    • 33,411 Posts
    • 39,546 Thanks
    Browntoa
    You have posted your referral link more than once

I have deleted all your subsequent "reposts" of your referral link

You can only post your referral link once in the thread

I have also reported your referral posts elsewhere in the forum

So basically so you can understand

Don't post your referral link again
    • Beech
    • By Beech 8th Apr 18, 8:58 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Beech
    But it's a different referral link. Not the same as before
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 8th Apr 18, 9:01 PM
    • 33,411 Posts
    • 39,546 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Well edit your first post , don't repost

My final reply on the matter .

I'll just keep deleting and reporting to forum team
  • GrahamJo
    Refer a friend code - for 1 extra month of free ink: lJm2m
    Update as of 9th April - I recently bought a HP ENVY Photo 6230 on Amazon for 59.99 which comes with 4 months free ink. Using the friends referral code and then the 2 month code below you can extend that by an extra 3 months. I was a bit dubious about this offer - but it is best to select the 300 free pages per month and then diarise when the free offer runs out - go into your website page for HP instant ink to see how much you have used each month and then downgrade to the most appropriate plan. For me 50 pages per month at 1.99 should be more than enough. Just don't forget to downgrade!!!! Happy printing!

Refer a friend code - for 1 extra month of free ink:-
    lJm2m

2MONTHSDJUK
    Last edited by GrahamJo; 09-04-2018 at 3:44 PM.
    • little_red_devil1985
    • By little_red_devil1985 9th Apr 18, 4:54 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    little_red_devil1985
    Thanks for the HP Code
    Thanks @GrahamJo Used your code and it worked.

If anyone would like to use my code for an extra free month please find it below

Refer a friend code - for 1 extra month of free ink:-

IN97g

2MONTHSDJUK
    • slipd
    • By slipd 9th Apr 18, 9:55 PM
    • 176 Posts
    • 17 Thanks
    slipd
    Guys, I have some codes to use but I don't see where you add them on your account? Any ideas? I'm on the 3.49 package and I've only just activated that and have 3-months free with my 5020...

Thanks.
    • slipd
    • By slipd 11th Apr 18, 11:28 AM
    • 176 Posts
    • 17 Thanks
    slipd
    Anyone, it looked like there'd been a reply earlier?
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 11th Apr 18, 11:32 AM
    • 33,411 Posts
    • 39,546 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Someone reposted their referral link, I removed it

So that reply has gone
    • slipd
    • By slipd 11th Apr 18, 11:35 AM
    • 176 Posts
    • 17 Thanks
    slipd
    Someone reposted their referral link, I removed it

So that reply has gone
    Originally posted by Browntoa
    Oh right, sorry
    • thejazzyflamingo
    • By thejazzyflamingo 13th Apr 18, 7:26 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    thejazzyflamingo
    3 months free!!!
    Hi everyone!

What a fab way to share!

For an extra THREE free months free please add:

lPNqD

and then add: 2MONTHSDJUK

You can stack these, so for example, I had 3 months free trial, added a friend code from above and the other code and ta daa!!! 6 months free!

Also top tip: Initially select the 7.99 plan so you get 300 pages a month and then just change before your billing begins! May as well get as much out of it as possible

And just to answer queries of where you put these codes: when you set up your instant ink there will be a box to enter them before you process payment, check they've been applied and your total is 0.00!

Happy Printing everyone
    • shoom
    • By shoom 18th Apr 18, 8:41 AM
    • 48 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    shoom

Refer a friend code:
    glNLv

2MONTHSDJUK

• bruster84
    • By bruster84 24th Apr 18, 3:22 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    bruster84
    Referral code
    One month of free instant ink service with this link:

try.hpinstantink.com/j9vWm
    • gmyles
    • By gmyles 5th May 18, 11:50 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    gmyles
    3 months of free instant ink:

(my referral code)
    try.hpinstantink.com/lC7l8

(promo code)
    2MONTHSDJUK

Thanks!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,268Posts Today

8,012Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin