Received two more 5p's in my change yesterday and NSD for me today :j
    Total = 60p

Debt Free Aug 15 :)Mortgage Free Aug 16 :j
    Early retirement 1/10/ 2016.

• Naf
    Naf Posts: 3,160 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    £3.25 in the cash box. But that's really the float for tabletop sales...
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    - Mark Twain
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon: no matter how good you are at chess, its just going to knock over the pieces and strut around like its victorious.
  • vickyleigh
    Options
    I Would like to join. Hopefully I'll be able to follow through this time :)
    5p savers challenge #5

Make up to £10 a day challenge: January 2018
  • I_Love_comps
    I_Love_comps Posts: 2,295 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Name Dropper
    Options
    Welcome vickyleigh. I have given you number 7.
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Diary Link My Frugal Year 2023 My Frugal Year 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum

My Challenges
    Make £2023 in 2023. £3.16/£2023 Make £2023 in 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum
    Compers Challenge 2023 0 Wins Compers challenge 2023! — MoneySavingExpert Forum

• I_Love_comps
    Options
    Naf, if you would like to join this challenge please let me know and I will allocate you a number.
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Challenges

• I_Love_comps
    Options
    Another 15 in 5p s for me yesterday from my shopping trip.

My total now is 75p.

£2 savers Club No 96 Total £8
    5p savers Club No 1 Total 75p
    50p savers Club No 13 Total £2.50
    Make £10 a day challenge £15.80

My Challenges

• Scottishmummy
    Options
    I've been collecting 5p's for some time now. Apparently a wine bottle holds about £70-75. Not sure how accurate that is but since we are at the top of the label we shouldn't have too long to find out. We would have had almost a full bottle by now but eldest DS raided it to buy himself lunch one day when we were all out and can't remember if he took £3, £5 or £8 :eek: worth.
    The person who moves a mountain begins by carrying small stones.
    Diet loss starting Sept 2019 0/80lbs:eek::o
    Proud to be No. 47 of the DMP mutual support club
    DFW Nerd #380. Proud to be dealing with my debt
  • I_Love_comps
    Options
    Scottishmummy well done on collecting all of those 5 pences.
    You are very welcome to join in this challenge.

My Challenges

• clyndu
    clyndu Posts: 582 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Another 4 for me this week.
  • I_Love_comps
    Options
    How is everyone doing with this challenge? I know I started it late but if anyone wants to join in, please do so.
    Two more 5 ps for me from the shopping yesterday. My total now is 85 p.

£2 savers Club No 96 Total £8
    5p savers Club No 1 Total 85p
    50p savers Club No 13 Total £2.50
    Make £10 a day challenge £15.80

My Challenges

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure