Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Sam M
    • By Former MSE Sam M 21st Jun 16, 11:13 AM
    • 238Posts
    • 159Thanks
    Former MSE Sam M
    MoneySaving Poll: How good is your mobile network's service & coverage?
    • 21st Jun 16, 11:13 AM
    MoneySaving Poll: How good is your mobile network's service & coverage? 21st Jun 16 at 11:13 AM
    Poll started 21 June 2016

How good is your mobile network's service & coverage?

We want to find out how each provider rates both for service (how they treat you) and coverage (how strong the signal is when you need it).

In truth there are only four main networks providing signals, the rest use these but under their own brand (see our mobile networks guide for who piggybacks who). Yet vote for the firm that provides your mobile phone bill, as signal can differ.

Please vote for your current provider based on customer service AND coverage over the last year.

Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click here.

If you havenít already, join the forum to reply. If you arenít sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.

Thanks!

This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
Page 1
    • HappyMJ
    • By HappyMJ 21st Jun 16, 11:28 AM
    • 20,595 Posts
    • 17,201 Thanks
    HappyMJ
    • 21st Jun 16, 11:28 AM
    • 21st Jun 16, 11:28 AM
    You don't have TalkTalk mobile. It operates on the Vodafone network so I'll answer that one instead.

I think the poll could have been separated out into just the network providers (3, Vodafone, EE and O2) with the many MVNO's being mentioned and answers being redirected to the provider instead.

Regular savers earn 6% interest (HSBC, First Direct, M&S) Loans cost 2.9% per year (Nationwide) = FREE money.
    • Former MSE Sam M
    • By Former MSE Sam M 21st Jun 16, 5:00 PM
    • 238 Posts
    • 159 Thanks
    Former MSE Sam M
    • 21st Jun 16, 5:00 PM
    • 21st Jun 16, 5:00 PM
    You don't have TalkTalk mobile. It operates on the Vodafone network so I'll answer that one instead.

I think the poll could have been separated out into just the network providers (3, Vodafone, EE and O2) with the many MVNO's being mentioned and answers being redirected to the provider instead.
    Originally posted by HappyMJ
    Thanks for the feedback. As you'll see from the table linked in my original post, there are about 40 MVNOs (including TalkTalk Mobile) which is far too many to include in the poll, hence the inclusion of an 'Other' option.

With regard your second suggestion, sadly our in-house polling software is not that advanced, so the present format is the best way for us to poll on coverage AND customer service.
    • Honda2ner
    • By Honda2ner 22nd Jun 16, 8:23 PM
    • 17 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Honda2ner
    • 22nd Jun 16, 8:23 PM
    Shame you didn't list Freedompop
    • 22nd Jun 16, 8:23 PM
    I know Freedompop is only beta testing at the moment but I think MSE has missed a trick not pushing them. I am very happy with their service which costs me absolutely nothing per month. How's that for money saving?
    • nirajn123
    • By nirajn123 24th Jun 16, 6:49 PM
    • 162 Posts
    • 24 Thanks
    nirajn123
    • 24th Jun 16, 6:49 PM
    • 24th Jun 16, 6:49 PM
    EE probably need few options below poor for their coverage - how about Terrible & Pathetic?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

481Posts Today

5,605Users online

Martin's Twitter