Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• aau1 wrote: »
    1 amount of 250 last week, 2 separate amounts in the 1,000s today

Eta: i just logged into the website and the transaction amounts that are against each bonus amount are unfathomable :huh: but i don't care :rotfl:

Thank you , I am more that happy with what I have but just trying to figure it out, I spent £18 in total and had 2750 last week and 1750 and 2500 added just now and both say for £2.30 spends but the one I had last week was for £164 spend:eek:
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
  • aau1 wrote: »
    1 amount of 250 last week, 2 separate amounts in the 1,000s today

Eta: i just logged into the website and the transaction amounts that are against each bonus amount are unfathomable :huh: but i don't care :rotfl:

With all this talk of points, I checked in again.

I had already received the minimum amount of points, well 500 under this (13,000.... should be 13,500) which I was very happy with.

I used £80 to double up... and I was :T:T:T:T

But now I have 9,500 and 750 points added..... bewildered but very :T:T:T I wonder if there will be more added later...:D

I cannot wait for the next double up in Feb. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    OMG mhoc..... you must be really gobby to hit this score after being away for 2 weeks!!!

(I am amazed that Di is so low!)

Can you please tell me how warm it was at IDH yesterday?
    We have had the idea of wearing layers but weather as it is at the moment I am in the thought of taking a nice warm coat and using the cloakroom. Can't cope with carrying a coat round.
    Mum as lent me a lovely foldup rucksack but would prefer to fill it with goodies than clothes.
    Anyone buy anything nice? Remember TS and her cup cakes one year.

V x

For me, it was very warm. :o I put my jacket in my rucksack. TS and HG used the cloakroom (£1 per item). Pacifica kept her jacket on. We all have different 'heat' levels. Olympia station is opposite the venue, we had to use entrance 4 with our free tickets, which was about a 6 minute walk. Dependant on your taste, there was lots to buy.
    A TS tip ;), if you want to do the wine tasting, go a little earlier than the start time (before the previous show has finished) and then make a beeline for the seats that have a shelf in front of them.
    Enjoy your day. x
  • Thank you , I am more that happy with what I have but just trying to figure it out, I spent £18 in total and had 2750 last week and 1750 and 2500 added just now and both say for £2.30 spends but the one I had last week was for £164 spend:eek:

It makes absolutely no sense at all.....but it is :T:T:T:T
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    aau1 wrote: »
    Same here. I got the EXACT bare minimum i was expecting

Good enough for me :cool: :money:

Mine have just arrived, points received are per my spend.
  • MKS
    calmspirit wrote: »
    Hi All...help please

Tesco wine 25% off........am so out of touch can anyone remind me .....if I find a wine eg trivento malbec is £7.50 in T and £6 in A does it work like this?

6x £7.50 -25% =£33.75- (6x£1.50)= £24.75??

Will the wine compare like this if on msm please?
    thanks

In case no one has answered, during the last 25% event, t had tightened it up. They took the 25% off first than compared it with a. I don't know if it will compare with the sainsbob 25%off. It is unusual for the both to run the promotion at the same time.
  • Arthien wrote: »
    Enterprise - thanks for your help, I'll have a look at Aldi.

Anyone know what Amazon are like with price matching or refunding the difference once an item has been delivered? I ordered an Amazon Echo Dot this afternoon and just seen it's going to be £10 cheaper in Argos tomorrow. Live chat just said I'll have to wait for delivery tomorrow and then do another chat to get a free returns label :mad:

I'm sure someone else got a refund or two when the price dropped, but 'Norman' insisted they didn't do that... Looks like I'll be up to midnight and have to reserve one just in case Amazon won't do anything, I'm not wasting a tenner, I've already lost £2 on the chromecast :eek::(

This happened to me yesterday. I ordered 2 kindle fires for the boys for £56 each. OH rang me yesterday now on offer £40 each. He ordered them and I'm now sending mine back. No offer of price matching their own price drop!
    I have dyslexia, so get used to my spelling and grammar :)
    Mortgage pay off date 11/2028. Target 12/2020 :rotfl:
    Current Balance £33921
    Declutter 2123/2016
  • calmspirit
    calmspirit Posts: 2,962 Forumite
    MKS wrote: »
    In case no one has answered, during the last 25% event, t had tightened it up. They took the 25% off first than compared it with a. I don't know if it will compare with the sainsbob 25%off. It is unusual for the both to run the promotion at the same time.

Thanks ....I am late to the party as usual!

Times like this I wish I had hammered the proper glitches we used to get! :rotfl::rotfl:
    YNWA JFT96 :A
  • MKS
    That Zippy is horrid!

I am not a short !!!..... but you two are above me!

I'm 5'8" what is your level?:D
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    I just saw this on nectar:

0787C4C4-EAA6-423A-8558-F01796A297D8_zpssy6wbsxt.png

I've never done this offer before. Does anyone have any experience if this would work?

94F49FE4-5796-45D0-8A87-9214214976F3_zpslikdtmry.png
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure