Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :o:o I don't think he has noticed..... as I didn't notice his no beard :o:o

:T:T:T CBB :T:T:T

Already Bear is saying the spinning wheel of fortune board was rigged & weighted :rotfl::rotfl:

I must say snap....you have beautiful thick hair:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    bubbs wrote: »
    I got to go bed, cant keep my eyes open:eek:
    Night :wave:
    nite nite x
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Evening Elite :money:

I've not been up to much today, oh other than tidying my stash cupboard. Rest of Brothers and Old Moult into fridge/freezer in there and I can now get into the cupboard and open the freezer without having to move several heavy bags, success :j

Olympics have been fab today, I too was thinking of you when the trampolining was one, Bryony did very well indeed :j

Vet Andrei rang with Millie's Fits & Faints blood results, nothing unusual, other than, again, liver value a bit high. She now has to have the Samylin liver supplement for a further 2 months after initial month she had, as that is what is needed to boost it up sufficiently. Had hoped she wouldn't need it again my dog meds expediture is going sky high, and that is buying it online. He is leaving prescriptions for me to collect for her heart murmer meds, Pexion for her fits and the Samylin now too. So my order for her meds will be about £175 after Berry's the other day was just under £100, plus £35 for presciptions, which is over £100 month and to that add the consultations and blood test fees, which has been almost £200 just for two tests in this last week

Vet had told me he could refer Millie for a cardiologist who comes to their other practice in next town, consultation about £300 which doesn't sound too bad BUT he told me today that tests, x-rays, etc would add £1000 to £2000 to that figure

I am just so glad that Noela is a healthy dog and I have her on PDSA Pet Aid scheme :money: as I only have my PIP and CService pension :(
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • pippo
    aau1 wrote: »
    how wide were the aisles!!?
    Couldn't get down them for all the people smoking tabs and having a chat!
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    :)

Hall decorated for Party tomorrow.

Friend out of hospital - it was a brain infection :eek: she's very weak & looks like she hasn't slept for a month.
    She rang her Boss to ask if she could have next week as holiday as she has to rest - hospital orders, & they said no she has to come into work :mad::mad::mad:
    So she has got a sick note from Dr & her Mum dropped it into her work place :):)
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• pippo
    Oh that made me :rotfl: Lightly toasted in butter, of course...:D
    Of course!!
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Shimmer dolls at asda at 5.97 snow white and pocahontas @ Asda
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/shimmer-dolls-asda-5-97-snow-white-pocahontas-asda-2495120
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • pippo
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :)

Hall decorated for Party tomorrow.

Friend out of hospital - it was a brain infection :eek: she's very weak & looks like she hasn't slept for a month.
    She rang her Boss to ask if she could have next week as holiday as she has to rest - hospital orders, & they said no she has to come into work :mad::mad::mad:
    So she has got a sick note from Dr & her Mum dropped it into her work place :):)
    Pleased it is nothing more serious... I'm sure Karma will bite her bosses on the bum!!

Good luck for tomorrow.
  • Ladyshopper
    Ladyshopper Posts: 2,454 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I'm crying every 5 minutes:rotfl:

Every time someone wins a medal:rotfl:

I know what you mean!
  • TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Savvy I have reached the conclusion that we will never get these A shoppers trained:rotfl:
    Never a truer word...:)
    'It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.'
    Groucho Marx

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport