".......Learning to dance in the rain!!"

Comments

• mary_hinge
    mary_hinge Posts: 1,585 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Calm day today, Lunch with a friend, a few errands done then I finally got round to completing my Dmp review with SC. debt currently just under £12k :eek: come along way since the £25k it was a few years ago!
    payments have gone up by £21 a month :cool: looks good on paper and all that :o

Trying to keep motivated today but hormones are giving me hell. pjs firmly on and will only be coming off once the little Hinges are in bed and Im laid in a hot bubble bath soaking my bones!
    Living in a superhero induced haze :A:A
    "You did good Kidda!" :D
  • mary_hinge
    missymoo81 wrote: »
    Hey, can I bring bourbons to the party or is it Stripes' custard creams only! Bless your DD being so excited about her trip! I hope she's not too pooped when she gets back. I've done nothin all day apart from go shopping and drink coffee! Think I'll do some tidying whilst watching fresh meat! Do love the 'feel' of your diary. Can't out my finger on it, but it's a nice thing :) sorry sound s but random, promise I'm not!

Bourbons are always welcome! Missy H had an amazing time thanks, she is how ever exhausted today! She did make it in to school by the skin of her teeth and is currently having a snooze where she has been since she stumbled in the door :o

Make yourself comfy Missymoo we are a friendly bunch here!!
  • More than 50% of your original debt gone :T. Well done you!!

Hope MissyH felt better after her nap, and you've managed to have a peaceful bubble bath Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • missymoo81
    missymoo81 Posts: 7,695 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    mary_hinge wrote: »
    Bourbons are always welcome! Missy H had an amazing time thanks, she is how ever exhausted today! She did make it in to school by the skin of her teeth and is currently having a snooze where she has been since she stumbled in the door :o

Make yourself comfy Missymoo we are a friendly bunch here!!

Oh bless Missy H, Sounds a lot like me, I stumble in and often fall asleep where I land, it's usually after a night out though :D gosh I don't remember when my last night out was now thinking about it.... 2010 maybe pre kids?? :rotfl:
    So who's got the biscuits today, I may have snaffled all mine... Definitely not helping my diet, and didn't do a workout today either :o
  • mary_hinge
    More than 50% of your original debt gone :T. Well done you!!

Hope MissyH felt better after her nap, and you've managed to have a peaceful bubble bath Xx

It's been a long slog :o and only half way through too! we still havent heard about Mr H's inheritence yet, not sure how long these things take but I get the feeling no one is in a rush to sort it out.

My bubble bath was bliss thanks, bit warm, had that "sat in a hot bath too long" head rush feeling :rotfl:

hows the feet?
  • mary_hinge
    Oh bless Missy H, Sounds a lot like me, I stumble in and often fall asleep where I land, it's usually after a night out though :D gosh I don't remember when my last night out was now thinking about it.... 2010 maybe pre kids?? :rotfl:
    So who's got the biscuits today, I may have snaffled all mine... Definitely not helping my diet, and didn't do a workout today either :o

No biscuits here today..... I'm on the SW wagon!

Missy H is still fast asleep :( she is shattered! 2 days of school left for her!
  • missymoo81
    Oh bless her, my youngest falls asleep on my every day after school, it just absolutely wipes her out! I'm trying to be good, I did turn down a donut and a cake today! How do you find slimming world? I always borrow my nans slimming world magazines as I like the recipes.
  • mary_hinge
    Oh bless her, my youngest falls asleep on my every day after school, it just absolutely wipes her out! I'm trying to be good, I did turn down a donut and a cake today! How do you find slimming world? I always borrow my nans slimming world magazines as I like the recipes.

I'm almost 5st down Missymoo, it works for me! I love the freedom of been able to eat real food and plenty of it! It doesn't teach portion control but I guess that will naturally come as I get closer to target!
  • missymoo81
    Wow 5st that is amazing! Well done you! I don't need to lose very much it's more toning up I'm after. But after work I just get lazy. Was in my pyjamas at 7pm!!! I'm toying with the idea of going downstairs and getting some cereal. I don't need any, I've had dinner, I've just started a habit of doing it!
  • mary_hinge
    Sounds like you need to check out the bodycoach or millionairehoy on youtube, to do amazing HIIT work outs and body weight exercises!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family